Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] We... need to talk. (Kyo and Tohru) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:24 am
Kyô looked at Shigure with upset eyes and some nerves showing on his forehead. "Like i would miss you, you pervert dumbass". It was not he didn't like Shigure who permit him to be free in some sort, but he didn't like his way to be with girls. And he was sure he understood who was the dad already.

The face all red Kyô turned his head toward the young mare coming. Shigure had a daughter ? What a new. He nodded at her to say hello, he knew if he opened his mouth now it would be only in angry tones.

Now it was Momiji turns, why they need to appear at the same time. The two he had the must difficulties to manage with. He didn't replied to his question, Tohru look was already obvious. He looked at her all red, unable to say a word. But he nuzzled her neck because he knew she was as an uneasy position as him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm
"Hope you can hold your temper better with your kids then you do with me Kyo." Shigure said simply with a smile.

"Don't ask so many questions Momiji, you have Tohru and Kyo flustered. Besides the awnser is obvious. I'm just glad to finally know which of the boys miss Tohru chose." Shigure laughed a bit.

"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, couldn't find you. You must have been so distraught Miss Tohru wondering when I would come home to you. I'm glad you decided to move on it would have never worked between us." Shigure laughed and got ready to duck away from kyo if need be he was just joking of course.

"My mate's name is Spice, you should meet her sometime." Shigure said nodding.

Paprika was a bit confused, but she shook it off as she heard Momiji speak. "I love sweets! Do you have any?" Paprika said walking closer to Momiji.  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers