Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:38 pm
User Image

A skin paled mare wondered slowly down to a stream of water. She seemed to be looking for someone. If one looked at her, they wouldn't realize the enormous belly that was being hidden from rather strange cloth that you'd think only humans would wear. The mare was rather pleased, yet also had a confused look upon her face. She'd move a bit from discomfort from the movement of what was with in her belly.

Unsure of what that meant, Tohru set out to look for Kyo. Though it wasn't like he ran off, he just been busy with other things, and she really didn't know what had happened until just a few days. Not being able to say anything at first, she finally found a bit of guts to tell him finally. The air was cold, and there was traces of snow here and there.

The trees were bare naked from the leaves leaving it. Though, to Tohru, they still looked rather pretty. She couldn't wait until all the snow was to melt. Her favorite season was just around the corner. Spring. It brings so many lovely things that Tohru liked. And now that she was expecting soon, she hoped that her new additions would like it too. Her mind soon switched over to how Kyo would react to becoming a father. Would he be happy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:55 pm
User ImageKyô was walking towards his dear mate. He didn't saw her for long, he really missed her. When he was not beside her he felt bad and insecure. She was so naive he hoped she didn't went into trouble with some bad guys.

His mind flicked from scenario to scenario as he plotted out what he would do but it froze on the scene of a kalona coming through the place her was sure Tohru would be sleeping. "Ah stop it, i'm sure she is alright..... maybe..... i hope"

He started to be so stressed that he actually started to run. But finally after few minutes he saw her, lovely as always with snow arround. His eyes looked first at her eyes, then her hair and then her body. Body ? What was that ???? He knew her the best, he would see anything if it concerned her.

"Do you eat that much ?" he asked. A stupid question at first, then he remembered Hedwig belly which was the same.
"No way"
eek  

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:27 pm
"Kyo...." She said surprised to see in for a moment. She didn't expect to run into him here. He seemed to be shocked about her belly. Did that mean he knew? She blushed slightly and walked towards him calmly. Maybe it was because she was pregnant, but she became slightly calmer then normal. Her hooves made crunching sounds in the once soft snow. It was mostly ice then snow now. Having melted some during the day, and then re-freeze at night.

"Kyo...." She said again. Not totally sure on how to start this conversation. She cleared her throat and made a painful face as one of the foals with in her kicked. She smiled at him after words. "I'm...... Your a father." She said finally. She looked into his handsome orange eyes. The wind blew her mane around lightly. Making a few strands go over her eyes. It was a nice day, for being winter. The sun was out a bit of the day before hiding behind a few clouds.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:37 pm
First he was shocked because Tohru confirmed what he thought. He will be father, a family, with Tohru. It was almost too much for his heart.

"I will be father..." he was happy, really happy but the shock keept him nearly without voice.
He just moved toward the mare and nuzzled her softly. They will need to go home, it was not good for her to stay outside in the cold, she needed a warm place.
"We better go home, i will put blanket arround, you will be warm. Do you want to eat something ? does it hurt ? are you tired ?" suddenly everything come out of his mind and his mouth.

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:09 am
She returned his nuzzle and smile at him. "Oh, It's not that cold, and the fresh air is quite refreshing." She giggled at him. It was so cute how he cared so much. "no.. I'm fine. Really!" She said Though she was getting kind of hungry. "Maybe something to eat would be good." She said with a nod. Not wanting her little ones to go hungry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:00 am
"Hungry ? Ok" he ran away to pick up some apple in the forrest. He used his clothes to put their in. And then he come back quickly near to her. "Here, you want something else ? you're not too tired to stay on your hoofs ?" he calmed down a little and finally asked. "Do you know how much they are ?"  

Lorako

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:23 pm
He was quick with getting her stuff. She blinked as he ran off to get something for her before she could even say anything. She would have gone with him. She was fit to walk. He came back just as quickly as he had left with the apples. "oh! Thank you, Kyo!" She said as she looked at the apples. They all looked so delicious. "No... It's fine, I'm ok." She said with a smile as she looked at Kyo. She shook her head. "No... I don't think I do. " She dropped her head to take a bite out of one of the apples.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm
Kyô started to walk arround Tohru looking her belly. He was still stressed, would he be a good father, he didn't really had luck with his family. "The others know about it ?" because they are actually his family.  

Lorako

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am
[[Lorako said it would be ok for me to add Momi ^_^]]

User Image

It was such a pretty day!! Momi hummed happily as he pranced down the trail. He was gonna go see his princess Tohru! Unfortunately that grumpy Kyo will probably be there but that couldn't be helped.

Up a head he heard voices, his ears perking foreward. Was that....it was!! Momi kicked up his heels into a fast canter to come skidding around the corner " TOHRU!!" He squealed happily, tail swishing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:05 pm
User Image

Shigure was minding his business and taking a break from his quite loud family life. It has been awhile since he had seen his herd and he wished to see them and hopefully join them all together once more. He had stopped to graze when suddenly a blur of soquili rushed by and shouted Tohru.

"Tohru?....Was that Momiji?" Shigure questioned lifting his head. He had heard voices near by, but they never registered as familiar. In a much slower pace then Momiji he made his way towards the voices.
" Tohru, Momiji are you there?"

When he reached them there stood, Momiji, Kyo, as well as one particularly round Tohru. Shigure's face light up as he walked forwards. His signiture laugh escaped his lips. "Tohru's been a naughty girl while I was gone."

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 pm
She shook her head towards Kyo, before hearing two voices. One was of Momiji, and the other of Shigure, both related to Kyo. She blushed heavily as she saw them. Not really getting what Shigure had said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:23 am
Kyô started to be grumpy. He liked his family but when he didn't saw them too much. He didn't expect for them to be here so quickly, he knew they would made fun of him when they would discover Tohru pregnancy.
"What are you doing here you two ?" was the words coming from his mouth, not in really gentle tone.

Lorako

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:03 am
"Oh Kyo don't tell me you didn't miss me?!!" Shigure walked closer to them a grin on his face wide as ever. "Your going to make me cry." Shigure made a sad face then turned to Tohru. "You look beautiful as always, I think a congrats are in order." Shigure said bowing his head.

Paprika was strolling along till she heard her father's voice. She followed it and was met by an odd group of fully clothed soquili. Was this the family she had been told so much about and if so what was the commotion about?

Paprika made her way over to Shigure saying nothing to the others that stood near him. "Daddy, who are they?" She whispered in his ears.

Shigure blushed slightly he had hoped he would be able to tell his family about his mate and children before they met.

"This is your family Paprika, the ones we've been looking for." Shigure said simply before looking at Tohru, Kyo, and Momiji. "Everyone I would like you to meet my daughter Paprika." Shigure smiled he was proud of his daughter. "Paprika say congrats to Tohru she is pregnant."

"I can see that, nice to meet everyone." Paprika said with a grin. "Congrats Tohru." Paprika said with a bow of her head in the mare's direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:29 pm
Momi blinked his eyes wide "Tohru you are all big!!" When Shigure said she was pregnant he gasped in surprised before whispering to her curiously " whose the daddy?"

A delighted smile broke over his face as Shigure introduced the red paint mare as his daughter "Hi! It's always nice to meet more family! I am Momiji but you can call me Momi! Do you like sweets? I love sweets, they are soo good." He babbled happy that all his family was together again.

Keantha

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Tohru didn't know what to do. She looked from Kyo to Shigure, then to Momiji. Then here Shigure is saying that he too is a father, though his daughter was a adult. "Oh! Shigure, you never..." She stopped in the middle and looked back at Momiji. Blushing heavily as she looked from him to Kyo and smiled.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff