LOL?
  Heeheeheeheeheehee...
  No u. ; -;
  WTF?
View Results

queen conquer

Gracious Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:07 pm
Yeah, every time I wear my MCR shirts, or something 'emo' as they call it, everyone asks me if I like them, I say yes, and they say something like, 'Oh. Do you cut yourself?'
'Teenagers is okay.'
'They're soooo gay.'

But, whatever they say, I have some witty sarcastic remark to make. I always do. It's a reflex now.

But, I have one friend who I corrupted into love them too. <3 We get teased by our other friends as to how emo we are.

One day on of them said the guy from Smallville was hot, and I said, "Does he wear eyeliner?"

Just to bug her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:43 pm
X-Icky_Thump-Xx
Yeah, every time I wear my MCR shirts, or something 'emo' as they call it, everyone asks me if I like them, I say yes, and they say something like, 'Oh. Do you cut yourself?'
'Teenagers is okay.'
'They're soooo gay.'

But, whatever they say, I have some witty sarcastic remark to make. I always do. It's a reflex now.

But, I have one friend who I corrupted into love them too. <3 We get teased by our other friends as to how emo we are.

One day on of them said the guy from Smallville was hot, and I said, "Does he wear eyeliner?"

Just to bug her.

I personally have never been called emo whilst wearing an MCR shirt.
n__n
I've only been called emo once when I was wearing a green & black striped hoodie.
O__o
By a TOWNIE.

Mehina
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff