Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Strictly Business (Valarauco x Zulimar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:39 am
"I prefer to think I'm a good guesser." her voice was cheerful as she lengthened her stride to move in front of him. He wanted to say he was faster, well, this was a bit of a challenge, to see just how fast he could go. "I do suppose you need to let a few of them survive. How you always are careful not to kill a doe with child, and are careful to limit the intake of the young- I go for the sick, weak, and old for my games just because they would die anyways." She tossed the words behind her, matter-of-fact.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:45 am
"Hmph." He stopped as she moved in front of him. The weight of his body causing his hooves to sink a bit into the patch of slush beneath him. "A good guesser or not. Doesn't change the fact that you can read me like an open book. And I'm that obvious?"

Snapping his tail side to side, he lifted his head upwards. Looking down at her slightly. A definite difference in size. But Zulimar was not some tiny little mare either. "I see I don't have to get all philosophical on you, yet, then. Good. I'd rather not ramble on about who should live and who should die when we should be hunting."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:08 am
She pulled to a halt, realizing that he had, and shook her head. "Hard to read you, actually. But you remind me a bit of myself, and conversations we've had clue me into other things. You think I could be a good hunter if I couldn't read others? There's more to hunting than just the thrill of the kill. I also enjoy the chase."

Another brief moment, and she shook her head. "Forget philosophy. I don't like to think too hard unless I have to."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:15 am
"Well good than. I would hate it if I could be so easily guessed." His tail now stood still in the air. Red eyes looking her over for just another brief moment before he stepped around her and headed off again. His nose leading the way.

A relaxed smirk now rested itself upon his lips as he moved as quiet as he could amongst the ice and slush. "All brawn and little brain? Seems to be the herd mentality around here thats for sure. No offense, Snow Queen. Not everyone wishes to gain a headache from thinking now do they? No. Of course not. But it it weren't for the thinkers, well...where do you think we would be now?"

The subtle sound of a nearby deer heard was what had been leading his nose. And now he could hear them. They were close. Few, but enough to probably take down a couple without a drastic impact. Herds were scarce during these times as they often followed food. More herd mentality there. Their journeys often lead them into...less desirable areas. At least what would be for them.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:27 pm
"No worries there, Flamey." her tone mocked, and his little nickname was snapped in a tone rich with frustration. She did have a name. "You're hard as a rock to read." She noted with no small bit of amusement that he was trying to walk silently- and doing well enough of it, she supposed, for all that he was heavy, and probably not too used to ice and slush.

"Luckily most of us, even if we aren't thinkers, have what is commonly called common sense. Even without a thinker in the group to pre-plan our steps, we have enough a sense of self-preservation to not be all brawn. Even a barbarian could think when he had to." her voice was dry. She could scent the deer as they drew closer, and her voice dropped as she spoke, until it was almost a whisper. "A small herd." she observed. "Unless there are more that aren't moving about."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:22 pm
"Oooo, touchy." His amusement grew deeper. "A rock eh? Well then. I do so prefer that much better than being read like an open book. So much more exciting to be dark and mysterious."

His tail flicked a few more times before stopping mid air. Hoof steps nearly silent as he moved, ignoring her little speech about thinking and common sense. "All I can smell is them." Valar's own voice low in whisper as he moved to a nearby crop of trees. Bushes were smaller and whithered. Much harder to hide behind now a days.

Crouching down low, he watched. Eyes blazing with hunger as the deer moved about in his line of vision. They were skinnier than normal, thanks to the cold choke holding the lands. Either way, one would make a pretty decent meal if it was skinny.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:13 pm
She carefully ignored him, instead turning her attention to something considerably more important- her gut. She froze, sinking toward the ground and slinking silently around to be downwind of the feast. Her eyes caught on an older-looking fellow with a bit of a paunch to him, and she licked her lips. So, he'd been eating all the yummies and leaving the others to scrounge? Well that just wasn't right.

She would be quite happy to liberate the others of their old man and his paunch.

Quite.

The old thing came closer, oblivious, and she sprang. Her tail moved almost ahead of her, a whip that caught the deer around the neck and hurled, throwing the deer so it didn't have the chance to run. She was behind it, teeth closing around the throat before the deer could get its legs under it, snapping the neck quickly and efficiently.

She was too hungry for playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:21 am
When Zulimar took the initiative. The rest of the herd scattered. Deer running in every which way in mass fear and confusion. Grunts and all those odd noises they made filled the air.

Luckily for Valarauco, a few had been flushed out his way. As one pass, he sprang from the bushes. Smashing his hoof down onto the skull of the unsuspecting creature. Bone shattered beneath his hoof as the deer slumped to the ground. Its eyes wide and mouth gaping as blood spilled out onto the grass.

A quick, semi-clean kill was all he was in the mood for at the moment. His belly burned impatiently. And in an instant, he reached his jaws down to its stomach and ripped a bit sized hole into it.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:48 am
Nom-nom-nom. Zulimar was a very messy eater, and she was covered in the old man's yummy little paunch. She glanced over, watching just in time as her companion made a most masterful kill. If she had hands, she'd have clapped. She leaned back down, taking some more food, ignoring him for now.

When she was finished, she wiped her mouth across the grass, almost daintily. "Well, that was yummy, wasn't it?" her voice was dry. "How come we only meet up when I'm hungry for something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:09 pm
Eating his fill before it became cold. The stallion soon lifted his head. A dark tongue flicking out and running along his blood stained muzzle and working it's way carefully between his razor sharp teeth. Biting one's tongue could mean almost certain death.

His gaze turned to Zulimar as she spoke. An eyebrow raising and then falling as he gave an awkward shrug of his shoulders. "Perhaps we just have similar hunger patterns. I don't know." The spaded end of his tail gave a quick flick to the side as he wiped his nose against a fore leg. "Its not like you come around here for anything else besides food."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:49 pm
Her grin was quick and toothy. "I come here for things other than food. I think. I come here for the hunt, and the good company which I never receive." he head snaked in cautiously to lick a drop of blood boldly from his nose. "You missed a spot." Her voice was as cool as the snow she almost resembled. "So, have you seen the nasty little halfbreeds we have romping around the woods as of late? I'm sure some of them may strengthen our blood, but for the most part, I fear we're becoming diluted." she moved past him, heading into the deeper woods. She trusted the stallion to come, and if he didn't, it would not bother her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:54 pm
"Good company you never receive?" The stallion said it more to himself than out loud. Not quite understanding just what she meant by that.

His eyebrows furrowed heavily as he mulled it over in his mind.

As she licked the drop of blood from his nose, it snapped him out of his thoughts quickly. She might not of gotten away with that so easily had his mind been fully concentrated on her.

He followed. No reason to stand around here with your hoof up your a** like some mentally challenged oaf. Tail snapped back and forth as he caught up to her, walking in step, hooves falling heavy upon the ground. "Yes. There seem to be many more cropping up than there were in the past." Indeed, he had come across a few of these half breeds. Some seemed well enough on their own and perhaps showed a bit of promise. But her words were true. "Diluted isn't quite the term I would use."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 am
She nodded, glancing over at the fiery stallion. "You never come out to play when I visit." she explained. Her eyes were almost laughing at him, though her face remained as cool and aloof as was appropriate for a female in her position.

It was a dangerous game she played with Valarauco, and one she relished. Someday, she was certain, the stallion would bite back, but she would tease him until he did so. It was like playing with a rattlesnake, she reflected. One never knew when it would bite, but one could sense it coiled, prepared to strike. "What term would you use then?" she asked, eyebrow lifting. "Dirtied? Muddied? I wouldn't argue with either."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:52 am
"I don't think you'd like my kind of playing personally." He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. In truth, yes, she was playing a dangerous game.

And he was sure she was fully aware of what she was doing. Zulimar was not naive.

"Disgusting. Disgraceful. Abominations. Take your pick really. It does not matter what you call them. They should not be." Valarauco gave a heavy snort and another quick snap of his tail. The spaded end coming close to Zulimar's flanks before it quickly pulled away before it came in contact with her flesh. "If there were a way to wipe them out completely in one fell swoop I would not hesitate to use such a measure. But as it stands at this point they will eventually out number us."

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:02 am
She gave a mock frown as he glanced at her, and sidestepped his swinging tail before focusing on his words. "See, we haven't even tried to play any of your games. Tell me, Valarauco, what do you like to play?" Really, she could almost hear the rattles shaking.

"Even an abomination has its uses. Take the poor, pitiful creatures who wish to join our hallowed ranks. Wish they could be us? Useful, if you use them right, and taunt them with the knowledge of what they'll never be." She smiled cooly. "Kalona. Superior. Better. Take your pick."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff