N00b Combo: Is it Really N00bish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eajo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:54 pm
dragonmaster135
You really want to look at a noob combo (in other words only something a noob would use) is a shotgun+sword I've seen this on many occations and only the idots use them together

Even worse is when they do that and camp around corners waiting for someone to come, maybe getting two or three kills a game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:09 pm
There is no such thing as a noob combo because no weapon is noob. The only thing that is noob is the player. In Halo 3 the Plasma tracking capabilities of the pistol have been removed. So now you have to be really good to use that successfully. But to go on this topic... It matters not how you win as long as you win for victory is worth any cost. Yes, people get mad at you, but they get mad at you because they are unable to do anything about it. For instance, I am called a noob because I make use of the Sword and the Sniper whenever I get them. I use them so well sometimes that they can't touch me. Am I a noob? No, I just use the game's weapons that have been placed on the respected map. If there is a weapon on a map, it's there for a reason because Bungie tested everything on those maps to make them as good as they can be. They ran countless hours, testing weapon placement and usage. So quit your bitching and start playing. Learn how to play, and once that is done you will not loose if you are good.  

Vedun

Angemon666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:41 am
I agree with mr Waulrus. Noobs are the type of people who act noobish. There is no such thing as a noobish kill. If it works, It works. And people who problem with it in my experiance are noobs themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:09 am
It really cant be called a n00b combo if it takes some skill to shoot the plasma pistol since the traking abilities on it have depleted some so its not exactly a n00bish combo. Its just another way for real n00bs to complain because they cant do it themselves.  

Dark_Wolf_Merith

Angemon666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:32 am
its actually fun to use. one my favorite versions of slayer is plasma punch out. You used the plasma pistol to deplete shields then you melee them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:24 pm
I like the noob combo.

It helps me learn to play better. and my guy freinds love it when they can kil me  

GeekinThepink200

Chaos_Kumori

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:18 pm
well to me i dont mind people using it cause you can stop them from taking down your shields and besides i mean to me i dont use it just cause i like the challenge of getting kills every time i used it i got bored of it but it is a good combo and i like it i just dont prefer to use it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:36 pm
no clue y everyone has used the words noob combo so much in MY OPINION there is no such thing as a noob combo plain and simple you get killed by the same thing over and over whether it be P.P + BR or an overuse of the rocket launcher U obviously arent smrt enough to find a way to stop it... you should be able to after the first few kills if you are even half decent  

haloballer

maatshalz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:31 pm
alright...i have nothing against the so called N00b combo's.... but it actually made me quit! here is why...alright.... so when i got the game i was doing really good on xbl but then after about 2 weeks i had enough of the game!!
Numbah 1. when i went into i think team (something or other).. i loved shotty snipes. But i when i played about 50 games only about 5-10 were shotty snipes the others were all team slayer!!! it pissed me off so much i just about broke my friggin game!!!
Numbah 2. when on team slayers everybody used the same technique every single game...maulers then melee maulers then melee! i mean whenever it was every other time it was okay but i mean for about 30 games straight ALL PLAYERS WERE USING THE SAME TECHNIQUE. so i quit emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:50 am
i think its very effective domokun  

b0rn2fr4g

Dannyz x1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:04 pm
yup sureeee......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:19 pm
LMAO! This is totally unrelated but 3mo.... why the hell are you a Gaia mod? xd It proves that you spend too much time on this shits. But good job getting green letters for your names. 3nodding

Still makes me giggle. lol

Squishy Whoosh!
Vice Captain

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 am
I say no combo is noobish, there is no such thing as a noob with weapons, it's just using the weapons that are available. The only noobs are the ones who complain, because that's the only thing they CAN do, because they can't counter it.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 pm
i would say the noob combo is a powerful attack but i dont like it when the same person kills you 5 times in a row with the same combo and only you cause he cant find any one else but you but the noob combo is some what beatable if you have a shotgun or a rocket and your good with it then i would say i wouldnt mind  

angel imp snow soldier

shadowmartyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm
I think they should stop whining, i mean if it's noobish than it sucks. Maybe they should use the supposedly better tactics and fighting skills to beat me and them not appear to be the newb. Thye just complain because they never relized they could use weapons in combination like that. A newb thing is when someone pouts and complains because you or someone else has the weapon they want and are like i can't play without it, blah blah blah, i need it. Then you give it to them and they suck horribly with the weapon.  
General Halo Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff