Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} Another World *Mizu Meets Ayelet* ~Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:34 pm
A song could be heard in the silence in which they now stood. A melody rolled off the waves and seemed to paint the canvas before her. Mizu's dark coat now began to turn a beautiful blue as if the sun itself had warmed color to his coat. She scanned his mane, and his face. She almost blushed orange as she realized he was looking at her with equal awe. Instead her eyes shifted, and bounced to the side and all around, exept back to looking at him.

She did look at him as he began to carry on the conversation again. Ayelet took a deep breath, indulging the suns rays as she thought of the forest. It was the most intriguing place she knew.

"Mizu, I could tell of the forest? It holds many trees it seems, and much more I'm sure." She grinned sheepishly and hung her head at an angle, a look of playful shame. "I have only seen it from the outside though, I'm afraid." Looking to his face, she waited to see if he was interested before she began to ramble on.

She thought back to the early evening of now yesterday. She had sized up the forest, and followed the river instead. She couldn't help but be sure that this was the better choice.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:01 pm
The more her words filled his pallet of knowledge the more he wanted to experience it. The sea seemed to grow louder in his ears as she weaved her sweet passionate siren song in his entire being. Every inch of muscle and bone, blood and skin was being pulled toward her endless cry to keep him by her side. He felt wronged, incapable of turning his back on a mistress that gave him purpose. A solitary life amongst his vast kingdom that only "he" could ever maintain.

But, Mizu was thinking past the barred path, a direct rebellion to satisfy what he had never known. He promised his mistress in his mind he'd return once he was fulfilled, surely she couldn't deny him that privilege to simply enjoy the other world that was green and beautiful just out of his reach.

Turning to face the calling curiosity he lingered there inhaling the drifting scent of pine and deciduous trees giving way to fall and winter. He had finally made up his mind, feeling consequence would be given later for his misdemeanor.

As his head slid back to look into Ayelet's eyes he stood incredibly still listening to her voice, as he gained strength to enter this new escapade.

"Ayelet, before you continue I want you to follow me with no questions asked. If I so much as ponder, a simple lingering on what I'm about to do... I'll loose myself forever." He snorted letting his breath escape one last time before he turned toward the distant far reaching spirals.

He would come back, for he could never leave his mistress. It was just he needed to sate what was gnawing at his heart. Surely the sea, the grand mother of all would understand such a request of someone she passionately cared for and adored.

Then with a flick of his tail as it whipped around him, he reared upward and called a long loud sound. As his feet hit the ground he charged up over the sand dunes and into the other world that he'd always wondered about. Even though she called out to him he kept running.

Mizu just had to find what was tempting him day after day.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 pm
She blinked at his next words, hanging on everyone. The task seemed so simple, yet she knew that it meant so much more than that. He was going to do it, he would leave his waters. He spoke almost as if it would never happen, if he didn't do it now.

She shook her head with a quiet seriousness. Her words weren't needed, and she would follow him now as he started a venture away from his sea.

Her heart speed, suddenly, she was nervous about the whole thing. Is he sure about this? she thought all too breifly, as he reared with great power, calling into the morning air. The sound drowned out that of her speeding heart, pulling on her chest. A sense of remorse could be felt, and it almost made her cry. She didn't have time.

Mizu was on the move. Ayelet drew in a deep breath, watching as the sand recorded his path. In a fit of movement, she took off after him. She would lose him if she didn't move now. She sped as fast as she could, closing some of the distance between them.

Her mane danced as her head bobbed to the beat of her hooves. She followed up over the dunes, slowing at it's depth under her weight. Leaping at the last moment, she cleared it's height. She turned for a moment, to glipse at the hoove prints they had left behind. It was a momentus sight.

A wild instinct pushed over her as she moved with passion, turning back, to continue following Mizu. Every muscle in her body moved with precision and speed. Her eyes, looking to see where she was being led. How far would he travel? It didn't matter where, only that she continued to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:17 pm
He didn't care where he ran as the cry of the ocean grew fainter with every stride beating further into the Earth beneath him. Odd sights were just sailing past as the water used to with his various romps past his mistress that sang softly to him every minute of the day. He'd run on forever to regain those imprisoned senses that she had kept from him.

For what seemed hours on end he kept his speed the same as his head pushed outward even further. Only when he finally reached an open expanding meadow of browning grasses and golden weeds did he come to a complete stop. Far ahead still stood those massive spirals, though now he could actually scent the wintry air and aroma of pine from the forest that was around him. No longer was the ocean within his eyes, nose, or ears, even his mouth could not taste the salty air that woke him every morning and night. Such a strangeness closed in upon him as his great chest heaved and exhaled great puffs of air.

This world was indeed strange.

For what used to be sand that swallowed his feet, he now stood upon solid turf. The air had many smells including trees, wildlife, and other things he couldn't recognize. It was indeed beautiful but yet the vastness was intimidating all in the same reaction. He turned slowly hoping to see Ayelet in this place as well. His decision had been rash, but he was appalled that he could never do this sooner.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 pm
Mizu was fast. Ayelet used every ounce of power she had, to catch up to him. She could only get so close though, his stride being wider than hers. It wouldn't stop her from following. Rarely, she would get close enough to feel a clod of dirt being kicked up onto her ankles, form Mizu's back hooves.

Her chest began to burn. She tried not to think about it, and focused on the stallion in front of her. Her pace began to slow, and her head, to ache. It was more of a run, than she would of ever taken on her own, nor knew she could.

When she thought she might fail at keeping up, Mizu came to a sudden stop. She slowed down to a heavy trot, her body almost seeming as if it didn't know how to walk after a long run. Taking in a deep breath, she forced herself to walk very slowly. As he turned towards her, she offered him a faint smile that shined even brighter in her eyes.

"Such valor." she said got close enough for him to hear, her voice wavering at her shortness of breath. Her chest was pulling in air fast, and her heart boomed it's presence throughout her body. Looking to his face, she wondered what he was thinking now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:35 pm
The trees were different here as the air was cooler. Much cooler actually as it drifted past him in a wisp through his mane and tail. The smell of deadened autumn was falling asleep, waiting for winter's first snowfall. The ground held no sandy texture, lying hardened and flat beneath his powerful hooves. Nostrils breathing in and outward of this strange place that alienated him from his mistress' embrace. Is this perchance why the great lady had protected the troublesome youth from this very place? Feeling lost for a moment he pondered running back to her, leaving this obscene dream far behind him. But what would that justify leaving Ayelet here while he retreated to the sea once more he pondered.

No. He wanted to see this land and he would. This is why the bold water stallion born of Eternity's song came to this place.

"Valor?" he repeated her words as his eyes sought something to ease the pangs of guilt he now felt, "What have I done?" His eyes held that regret as far in the distance he swore the Sea was crying. What monster would simply abandon one that brought you love and understanding his mind told him.

Turning to look at her, he searched for reason of why impulsive nature would set a trigger of regret and sadness within him.

Still he heard the soft sobs as they drifted from a far off place. ...

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:01 am
A chilled breeze threw Ayelets curls into her face. It caused her to turn against the wind in order to keep the blue locks from blurring her eyes. Flipping her head, she managed to get her hair blowing to the back side of her neck, instead of all over her face. The wind made her shiver, her body heated from the run.

She wondered if Mizu felt the cold too. She didn't imagine it felt too different, thinking how cold she was standing in the waters shallows. But he was used to the waters..

Taking a couple steps forward, she pulled in closely, to look up to Mizu's face. This wasn't his home, it was apparent as she watched him. How odd it must seem, new yes, but still strange. A well of feelings and wisdom coursed through her mind, trying to understand how he might feel. For the first time, she realized that this was what having a place to call 'home', might and should, feel like. A place well known and desired, one that you could always return to.

"Mizu..." her voice demanded attention with a serene softness. She scanned for his eyes, wanting him to look into hers for a moment. "..it took great strength to do what I imagine, you've only thought about for all your life." her words were careful. "You may return to your home at any time, for it will always be there, waiting for you."

She was feeling bold. Stretching her neck forward and up, she nudged the side of his cheek gingerly then pulled away. "You've done nothing wrong, brave friend." Turning now to one side, she moved out from in front of him, to stand at a close angle. This way, if he needed to return now, instead of soon, he at least didn't have to move around her.

Standing there, a faint, warm smile was offered to Mizu. She didn't want him to regret coming this far.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:52 am
It was all too overwhelming, and for a moment he was ready to pull into a hard fast gallop and leave this cursed place behind. Now he was rightfully angry and understood what his mistress was trying to tell him. But, he wanted closure to what lied far away, enough to make him ponder what lied on the other side of the dunes as he stood still waiting. Now, his day had finally arrived and what was he doing? Murmuring his sins in succession with his guilt he grew angry he'd let himself feel this barren. Imagine the lord of the sea acting like a pitiful whelp confused and unabridged in his thinking. Nothing more than a foal's bewilderment as he stood with his tail between his legs.

No. His way of thinking right now was inexcusable. He had drug Ayelet into this mess with him. It was his responsibility that she was returned safely. But looking outward at those tall peaks his curiosity was advancing further. How far did those spires lie from where they stood he wondered.

His ears swiveled to listen to her, pondering the mare's words with a heartfelt response. "No. I won't return just yet, not till my feet touch upon those shadows that lie so far away. Only then will I be satisfied to stand before my mistress and show that I have found what I sought."

He then looked deeply within her own eyes and momentarily smiled as the disarray faded into oblivion. Perhaps with her there, to step upon the base of those massive creations would he find the courage to go there.

"Will you venture with me to the foot of those towering giants? It is very unlike my nature to seek more than what I've known for almost all my life. Consider it a rarity."

Swishing his tail he looked out toward those large peaks noting the clouds that dipped around them. Only there the wingeds and possible flutters roamed. Where the angeni and kalona may of found solace being up so high.

That is where he longed to go... and he would.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:28 am
And so it is, Mizu had made a stand and wouldn't return home so soon. A wave of relief came over her, she felt funny, as she realized that she would of been a little sad if he had left. With such a climatic event, it didn't seem like the right ending. Good her mind rang the word loudly, it was only to show in her face as her soft smile twinkled in her eye.

"Well, I would gladly continue this venture. We are in charge of what we learn after all." She gazed at the distant lands, cocking her head to the side in puzzlement. "Come to think of it, I've never even thought about going to the sky rocks." It was true. She had seen them, but never close enough to stir the desire of exploration. "Let's go for it." she said with a matter of fact tone, like the destination was already written in stone. She didn't mind in the least, journeying even farther into the depths of the land, with Mizu, the stallion of the sea.

It was as if they were both small foals, without the leash of a mother nearby. They could explore anything, go anywhere, be who they wanted to be. For Ayelet, she wanted to be the one that helped Mizu find his way, wherever that might be. She couldn't help but feel entangled in his choice to know the lands. It had already been set in motion, and she had followed. She wouldn't stop following now, not after such an intense start.

This would be an adventure to remember. A rarity indeed, that she had not only found the seas, and met the swirl covered Mizu, but had been there when he set out to land for the first time. She wouldn't of traded it for anything, certain that destiny had her be there for a reason. How she reacted to what was happening, that was what she was in charge of.

Looking on to Mizu, she waited, ready to move on when he was. A dry feeling made her toungue paste to the roof of her mouth. "We could look for fresh water along the way. I believe I'm a bit thirsty." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm
His own enthusiasm had over taken him forgetting that she was not of the sea. For some reason he never drank much himself as his mistress is what discovered and quenched his thirst. But now an odd feeling overcame the grand sire as he realized what "thirst" was being away from his element.

Now soaking in her own words he nodded to her quest of parching her throat, "I've never dealt with such things as this before, and now I feel as if my thirst has been born within me. Yes. Let us find a drink for I am feeling as if the summer sun absorbed all I contain and am."

Turning his head upward he inhaled great air the forest lingered with misty overtones. It was rather refreshing to his seaside lungs, but that was later for now he desired a drink rather soon. How long they had traveled, how far they'd gone, was anyone's guess to where they arrived. His perception of this area brought him the crystal clear sound of fresh flowing water perhaps a quarter mile from where they stood. There was also something a little closer nestled deeper in the wood. So with a toss of his head he ventured forward toward the source knowing full well that Ayelet would follow.

Like a horse drawn to water like the old saying goes, Mizu had no problem discovering the potential stream that called to his as a mother's breast attracts her child. Dipping his head downward he took in the freshwater delighting in the flavor and crispness nature had to offer. Perhaps they would rest here a bit before traveling onward to those great Peaks settling off in the far distance.

He turned to gaze at her again, the colors of her coat so relaxing as if she were the sunset that he absorbed inward daily settling behind his Mistress' watch. "Ayelet have you anyone waiting for your return as my mistress awaits me?" he queried with curiosity almost nonchalant but still in interest to the one that was accompanying him.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:42 pm
Her tongue was solid, sticking to the roof of her mouth. "Imagine how it will feel to drink that thirst away then." she played. His talk of thirst seemed grand, yet only heightened her own thirst. She too, felt the presence of water in the not too far.

Her feet picked up their pace, heading after the blue explorer. Her pace slowed as the trees became dense. She stopped for a moment, almost afraid to look up. Her eyes slowly trailed up, looking for their canvas. It wasn't as she expected, and was quite intriguing. The trees didn't snuff the sky, but rather broke it up into patches.

Her attention returned to the earth, falling quickly as she heard Mizu address her. She stood there. After wetting her tongue, she answered. "I have no one, but the sky. I am drawn to it, as you are your sea. It captivates me and keeps a blanket over me, wherever I go." She smiled softly, as she stepped towards the stream, forgetting the sky again. Only, because she knew it was still there.

It somehow felt unfair, that she still had her sky, but he was without her sea.

Approaching the stream, she leaned into it, stopping for a second to barely see the stars reflection amongst the mixed branches. It was cheating to look there, but only a little.

Dipping her muzzle into the stream, she let it fill her mouth and glide down her throat. Her eyes shut, keeping her from straining to see that reflection again, at such a close range. It would of only showed the ripples, no reflection anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:55 pm
He listened as still the precious life force flowed into his welcoming throat as the coolness calmed everything he felt unbalanced about. He now understood why it was crucial for the soquili of the outward lands to divulge and saturate in deep amounts of something he took for granted. Flicking his ears back and forth he remained focus on Ayelet and her words that flowed as freely as this spiring itself.

His eyes widened slightly, for like himself she only carried the embrace of the sky with her. strange how two may be alike yet stretch across horizons in different paths and ideals.

"I see... you are like myself yet your sky you are bonded with carries you wherever your dreams are desired. I almost feel cheated that my mistress the Lady of the sea kept me restricted in that place for so very long." His words held a bit of coarseness mingled with bitterness as he pondered his previous life alone.

He made his mind up, he would go to those spires... and only when his curiosity was cured would he return to listen to the Sea once again.

"I think we better stay here for the night and rest. Those high spires look a long way off and I think you should be well rested before we go." He looked over at her wondering how she was feeling being drug along on one heck of an adventure as this. She seemed quite willing to follow, which he respected her for. Company was always a blessing heading into things unknown or uncertain.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:38 pm
The spring filled her mouth and cooled her pallet. Her senses tingled with the refreshing wet touch, as it glided down her throat. The cold spring stung in the warmth of her belly for a second, before it began to warm. She couldn't help but drink more than she needed. Finally realizing how much water she had drank, she stopped, pulling up to glance towards Mizu.

She tilted her head towards him. "Don't feel cheated Mizu, your sea has paid you homage with it's crashing waves, for a long time." she said with a certain calm to her voice. She only began to imagine what it would be like, if she could only see the sky in one place out of all the lands. It might just hold her like the sea had him. "My sky is sometimes hidden behind clouds and storms for days on end, leaving me without. I know that it is still there though, as is your sea."

A great tall tree took Ayelets attention, with the mention of staying here for a good nights rest. Turning to Mizu, she nodded over towards the tree as she took a few light paces through the stream she had just drank from. "This tree looks like it's extending a welcome to us." She said, looking now at the big ominous roots that extended like tendrils threw the earth all about. One of the roots jutted up in a high curve that almost reached her chest. A wave. she told herself as she looked at its shape.

Turning around, she folded her front knees first, and proceeded to relax on the ground near the tree. It was an evergreen, covered with thick dense branches that loomed a canopy far beyond the reach of it's roots.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm
For hours the gallant lord of the sea could stand amongst the chilling waves of his mistress and never once feel frigid or numb. Though standing away from the churning rolling waves, he felt a sense of loneliness and cold. His muscles twitched but he refused to acknowledge this being in the presence of the brave mare that found sanctuary being in his company.

Letting his gaze wander toward the tree she had pointed out, the water stallion nodded and followed with a swish of his tail. Here in this vast wilderness even then did his fluid movements still shine through as if the sea were completely enveloped around him protectively.

Walking over slowly he waited for her to settle herself till he stood close to her protectively. Over the course of time he had heard things at the ocean, menacing calls and sounds that echoed from these lands. He was drifting to sleep, yet never would he fully rest his eyes on the account of an attack or sudden intrusion. He had trained himself at the sea to catch strange smells and sounds even in a deep sleep. As long as his mother was stirring as was he.

"Tomorrow we will meet the great spires I'm sure, even if I shall push to my last breath. I shall see them before my mistress ever greets or loathes my return. Sleep well Ayelet and I shall watch over you. Dream endless dreams as the sound of the sea still calls toward us as does your rolling sky."

Finally a siren's song touched him lightly, a gentle kiss goodnight as the heavy lidded stallion took one last look at the pretty mare below him. He'd never hold her there against her will, though somehow he wished she'd return with him back to the ocean after his curiosity was sated..

But, with how he was understanding mares since Asherah...they were wild like waves never able to be tamed. Such was his fate of being a stallion he supposed. For now he'd grant memory to all the time she deemed worthy with him.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:53 am
The ground was firm and cold, almost like stone against her body. There were too many roots tangled below the soil, making it less comforting to make a bed out of. She had never slept on the forest floor before.

With a watchful eye, she observed Mizu as he came towards her, seeing life in his hair, even still. It was one thing to see it in the water, or on the long run, but even now, with no wind or water to keep it so. It mystified her. He did indeed, even now, seem to belong to the sea. She vowed that she would make sure he returned. No, it wasn't her business, but if it wasn't for her, he might not of ever left in the first place. It was almost as if she should be the one protecting him, but she knew better. This stallion has marked by determination.

She breathed deeply. She had barely drew in a breath as she watched him come stand over her. Resting her chin lightly on top of her leg, she sighed. "Thank you." she said. It was all she could think of as sleep began to pull at her mind. Her eyes watched him tower over her as long as she could will them to. She fought against the sleep for as long as she could, before she was pulled under.

Her chest heaved slowly, balanced in a deep sleep. She began to dream effortlessly. In her dream, she found herself standing in the stars, as if it were an ocean. Her hair swam in the sky, filled with twinkles of the nights gems. Her coat broke out around her, spreading color and light into the sky. It was as if meant to be, a mirror of Mizu and his sea.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff