Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Best. Coat. Ever. (Finished!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:09 pm
She craned forward a bit as Bahari 'fished around' for his gills in that thick, tangled mane, and was understandably startled when he revealed the slits. They looked so un-natural, especially on a being so closely resembling herself.

"Yes. Well...if they could come on land as well, they would not be the lions of the sea...now would they?" she said in a kind of shocked stammer.

And whilst she was deeply flattered by his comments on her apperance, it was all a bit much to tak in as she grappled with the other thing that bothered her.

"Pardon me for being so blunt...but you keep referring to yourself...as 'we'...but i can't see anyone else..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:07 am
"Correct." The God replied in the same matter-of-fact tone of voice he had been using almost the entire time. Although much of what he said was based upon his own personal opinion, it didn't hurt to advertise such things as fact. After all, his opinion was the only opinion that mattered (in his opinion).

At the lioness' next question, Bahari'nswi raised a brow. This wasn't the first time someone had asked about the way he spoke, and as always, he didn't really have an answer for it. "We have always spoken like this." Saying that, he gave a slight shrug of his rather broad shoulders, causing his wing spines to shift. "And we have yet to hear of a good reason as to why we shouldn't continue to talk like this."

~Masamune~

Amy D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:16 am
"Oh well, thats true. And I didn't mention it because its a bad thing or anything...just peculiar, you are the first I have met to speak in such a manner," she stammered more as she now felt nervous that her curiosity had upset Bahari.

Isil shuffled and sweeped her tail across the sand in a fluid movement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:13 am
"We know it's not a bad thing. It's one of the many things that make us fabulous and unique, even among our fellow Gods." Once again, Bahari'nswi proved that he didn't know the meaning of the word modesty. "You should feel the same, as you are certainly more fabulous and more unique than any mortal we've ever encountered." This was saying a lot, as Bahari'nswi quite enjoyed meeting mortals, whenever he was in the mood for it.  

~Masamune~

Amy D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:59 am
Flattery was nice, but Isilahi was not used to it and besides blushing and saying 'thank you' profusely, she wasn't sure what to do next. Should she follow a compliment with a compliment?

Isilahi shuffled a little more, and looked around. Some time had passed, and perhaps it was best she carried on with what she originally set out to do this morning. She was gradually weaning herself away from being on the coast, as she had the travelling bug again.

It was going to be difficult saying goodbye to Mzimu and Zizima though.

"Its been a pleasure meeting you, great God," she said in as best a tone as she could muster, and then sort of bowed and nodded all at once, not sure how much respect was due to Gods. "But I'm afraid I have tasks that would take me away from your company."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:26 pm
Bahari'nswi nodded and smiled, having thoroughly enjoyed meeting this very special mortal. "We hope that you take to heart all that we have said." Saying that, the large God rose to his feet. He had been resting previously, but having met the whale shark-like lioness, he felt like going to see the real thing.

Before he left though, he remembered his manners. "Oh, and it was a pleasure to meet you too." After taking one last look over Isilahi's lovely coat, he walked towards the sea. Without hesitation, he walked until almost his entire body was submerged, before finally ducking under the waves. Usually he would make some sort of grand exit, but he was simply too eager to track down one of his best creations.

(( heart Finished. smile Thanks for the RP dear! ))  

~Masamune~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces