[PRP] Wings and Things... (Aureate and Pukka) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:52 am
Pukka puffed out her cheeks. "I'll show you. I'll get a hoof behind my back!" Lifting up a front leg, she bent it backwards, trying to get it to reach around her back. Her legs were long, but unfortunately not long enough it seemed. But she kept trying. She wasn't going to let this land dweller get the best of her!

She wiggled and hopped around a few times before she lost her balance and fell face first into the water. The wet sand underneath pushing up to surround her white nose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:37 am
Scratching his ear with a rear hoof, Aureate watched her in an unconcerned manner. What happened to the game? It was put on hold while this silly seahorse -Kelpie- hopped around and tried to put a hoof behind her back. What if she hurt herself?
When she fell Aureate yelped and leapt forward, nosing her gently. "AREYOUOK?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:41 am
Regaining her composure, some what, the little Kelpie lifted her nose out of the water as she felt his nose against her moist scales. The mud still surrounded her nose, but that wasn't much of a concern for her. She could still breath a bit through her gills.

As she tried to rid herself of it, little mud bubbles started to form around her nostrils. Pukka dipped her head back into the water and shoot it around, dislodging the mud as quickly as she could before lifting her head back up. "Did you see?! I got my hoof behind my back! Yes I did! So HA!" She gave him a great big grin before shuffling back onto her hooves. "And you said I couldn't! Maybe not for a long time but for a second at least!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:58 am
Once he was quite sure his new friend was ok, Aureate giggled softly. He supposed she had indeed accomplished the impossible task, but indeed it had been so interesting watching her, he hadn't really seen if she had done it.
"A second doesn't count!" He laughed. "For a second you could fly and I could swim! It wouldn't make you a wind or me a Kelpie!"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:03 am
Blowing a raspberry at him, she turned her nose upward. Her little whiskers tickling against her neck. "Pfft. Your just jealous cause I can do it and you can't. So your makin' up excuses."

A cheeky grin spread across her face as she whipped her tail back then forward. Sending a small wave of water his way before bounding off along the shoreline. Her hooves kicking up water as she went.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:34 am
"You're right, I can't do it..." He shrugged, capering after her when she went. "Because I Have wings, and it might hurt my wings if I tried to put my hoof there.. And I really wanna fly, so I'm not gonna try.. But I'm not jealous.. I like you.. Shall we be friends?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas