Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.
Character Profiles(dont post here.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanteNara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:05 pm
Name: Thanos Yue
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Ninja Path: Unique Technique [if i can if not i'll just redo profile]
Techniques: basic jutsus taught at acadamy and fire clone [in process of mastering jutsu]
Bio: is a very anti social person wont talk to people unless he has to has an nack for Ninjutsu and taijutsu but is rather poor in genjutsu... hes kinda sadistic  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:34 pm
name: sakura
hair:pink
eyes: blue..gray.. xD
bio: shy, but strong.. ( i will protect those who i care and love !!), friendly. ..  

Sakura_Uchiha8

Burnin-VX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:59 pm
Name: Burnin VX
Hair: Red
Eyes: Red
Clan: Unknown
Ninja Path: ninjutsu and maybe poisons
Techniques: Minor poison creation, med-high tolerance to fire, and maybe Katon Affinity
Bio:
I do not know how i came to be, for my first memory was waking up in a small village a few miles from Konoha blinded in darkness and covered in bandages screaming as if someone took a branding iron and marked me every inch of my body. When i came to i saw friendly and caring faces all around me assuring i was safe, i was nurse back to health by the good people in the village.
The day came i took off the bandages, eveyone in the village ran from me the instant i removed them. For what, i didn't know until i saw it for myself. I knew my eyes and hair were red, but what i did not expect to find were markings that lined every inch of my body. They seem to be tribal in nature and shades of red, orange and yellow.
The village came back with all the men armed yelling 'Devil' 'demon' and other sorts, I was cornered in the little hut i stayed during my recuperation. Just before they struck me, the marking on my body started to glow and heat up until my right arm exploded in an inferno, incinerating the hut and burning the villagers i once thought as my friends. I then ran, i ran and kept running until i collapsed in front of a wall that stood, from what i thought, to the heavens.
It was that only time many years ago since i felt that power run though me since i was brought into Konoha and started the academy.
Now, i am an adopted orphan living with a sadistic man, who happens to specialize in poison creation, also the chunnin on guard that day that spotted me. He nicknamed me Burnin for the state he found me in, i was literally burning with what seems to be a high fever and most my clothes were singed off, otherwise i felt fine and nothing. I have made friend with a few Uchiha and have been fascinated by their use of Katon Jutsus and befriended a few of my adopted father's friends who also specializes in poisons as well, furthering my interest in my adopted father's ways.
Growing up in this environment have made me weary of people and i tend to be shy(much shier than Hinata of the Hyuuga clan) and am sensitive about the marking on my body, so i tend to cover up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 pm
Name: luna kibonta
Clan: abrimichi clan
Ninja Path: genjutsu
Techniques: her own musical technigue with song and she controls bugs
bio luna is a five year old orphan out to make something of herself she is already really smart but still needs to know way more she can sing really well and loves bugs or well any animal for that matter she always is on the lookout for freinds but has to watch for enemys as wellapearance from age 5-8User Imageomg did she kill somone with that sword
then from 8 to 10User Imagefrom 10-15User Imagefrom 15+User Image  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:05 pm
Name: Bakkey Rivers
Clan: no one needs to know
Ninja path: I follow all but Doujutsu and Kinjutsu, but manly I follow Ninjitsu more then the rest
Techniques: thousand years of pain
Bio: I am a full demon who was banished from her tribe for loosing control of my demonic powers, I have a sister who is half angel half fire demon, she travels with me when she can but tends to leave to be with her bf Itachi

Missions Completed:
Rank D - 3 completed
Rank C - 0 completed
Rank B - 0 completed
Rank A - 0 completed
Rank S - 0 completed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Name: Neko Rivers
Hair: white
Clan: unknown
Techniques: Haven't master any thing yet sweatdrop
Bio: I am the sister of Bakkey. I'm a half-angel-half- fire demon. Our hole family was kill by an unknown person. I have a boyfriend name Itachi. I love ramen with lemon. I love to read. I'm always in the library. When I get scared my fire wings on my back appear.

User Image

Missions Completed:
Rank D - 3 completed
Rank C - 0 completed
Rank B - 0 completed
Rank A - 0 completed
Rank S - 0 completed  

Lorelei_Ninja

Vocaloid Kaai Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:09 pm
Name: Naruto uzimaki
Hair: blonde
Clan:
Ninja Path: Ninjutsu
Techniques: shadow clone,harem jutsu,sexy no jutsu, and rasengan
Bio: when i was a baby i had a fox sealed in me and no one liked me because i stuck out a lot and wasn't always the smartest nin.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:22 pm
Name: Champion Yue
Hair: Brown/red (depending on her mood)
Eyes: Brown/red (dependso n her mood
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Ninja Path: Weapon skills and a strange power she can hardly control
Techniques: Fire control, sometimes
Bio: Champion's past is unknown, she always has a pure diamond sword on her back, when she gets pissed, her hair and eyes turn crimson red, the madder she gets the redder they are. She has a single pet, a small wolf pup, she keeps to herself. (She hides herpast) The wolf puppy is always at her side, though no one has seen her fight (the puppy is the one in my sig, minus wings). She also has a brother, Thanos.  

Lt_Champion

The Land of Fire - Hidden Village of the Leaf. Konohagakure.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games