Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silence of the Clams
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Quote:
Yeah forgot about the plug suit. I wish i had one of those. They look awsome.

Normally, I would not be into a skintight suit like that, but if it helps me pilot a mech, I am all for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:19 am
Silence of the Clams
Just because its a cliche dose not mean its a bad thing.

Not generally, no. But for me... cliches and stereotypes are things I tend to dislike just on a personal level. On occasion I run into one that suits me, and it's a bit of a personal battle resolving it against my anticonformist impulses.

I am probably going to wind up in a french maid outfit at some point too, for reasons I'd rather not go into here (stalk me in the ED and you might find some hints to it though or PM me if you're really curious.) It's just... until those reasons are invoked, the fact that it is so common ruin most of the appeal for me.  

Kaosgirl
Crew

Olorin90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:33 am
I'd probably just go to the mall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:51 am
Imedly check to see if in now a lesbiean or Stright to avoid akword moments in public. Then get some of thows awsome gothy cloths? XD lol  

Damn Lucky
Crew

Kaosgirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:17 pm
Olorin90
I'd probably just go to the mall.

Want company?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:10 pm
I would not go to the Mall, because my mall sucks, and one of the Female clothing stores there has my co-worker's wife working there, and she might recognise me in Female form (Thats how paranoid I am)  

Silence of the Clams
Vice Captain

Kaosgirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:07 pm
Silence of the Clams
I would not go to the Mall, because my mall sucks, and one of the Female clothing stores there has my co-worker's wife working there, and she might recognise me in Female form (Thats how paranoid I am)

You've only got one mall within traveling distance? OMG that's so deprived!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:52 am
Well, I could always Drive down to the Bryarwood mall in Toledo, but I dont know where the hell it is in Toledo  

Silence of the Clams
Vice Captain

Olorin90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 pm
Kaosgirl
Silence of the Clams

You've only got one mall within traveling distance? OMG that's so deprived!

... I've got two..... If I was a girl I'd go to the Southern Park Mall. They have alot of Female clothing stores, makeup, Nail & Hair Salons, & other things.
But I usually go to the eastwood mall it has alot of video game stores, Anime, Hentai & Manga shops, & a Salt Water Aquarium.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Saltwater aquarium? You lucky dog  

Silence of the Clams
Vice Captain

Olorin90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:25 pm
Silence of the Clams
Saltwater aquarium? You lucky dog

Yeah, with a coral reef & sharks. I thought you'd emphasize the Hentai though. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 am
Those who see dirtieness everywhere, have dirty minds. I dont see dirtieness everywhere, and while I love a good Hentai, I dont need to go to a store, when I can buy them secretly online.  

Silence of the Clams
Vice Captain

Olorin90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 am
Silence of the Clams
Those who see dirtieness everywhere, have dirty minds. I dont see dirtieness everywhere, and while I love a good Hentai, I dont need to go to a store, when I can buy them secretly online.

Oh come on. They have some good ones like Body Swap I, II, & III, & Lust for Teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Olorin90
Silence of the Clams

Oh come on. They have some good ones like Body Swap I, II, & III, & Lust for Teacher.

"Lust for Teacher?" Is that a pun of the Van Halen song?  

Sizz-lor_Lord of Lunch

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asulon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:26 pm
hmm it would probly go down like this: ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod *squishy* huh *squishysquishy*heh bewbs *squishysquishy* *remembers various tg stories* ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

afer a couple of hours of that I would probably go and get some better fiting clothes, then break the news to my family, and after that start on my new adventure that is my life as a woman. (hopefully not like some of the tg comics I have read *gulp*)  
The TG Anime Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff