Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PrP] Ego trip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:07 pm
"Something in your tone tells me differently, though I won't pry, that is not what I do," he said with a nod. Prying into others lives was not of his domain, it was not of his diety, that dealt more with his brothers duties, and he was not his brother, not at all, never would be.

Flicking his tail he watched her, wondered if she had a link to a mortal somewhere that might have caused her trouble.

Mortals had a way of doing that...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:46 pm
She stood and stretched, like an over grown house cat, she was becoming slightly restless and for a moment thought to ask him to swim for a bit, but then the lovely armor he wore would cause him to shrink, and it was slightly rude to ask another to disarmor himself. She fluttered her wings and the cacophany of familiar sounds echoed over the waves sounding like a far off echoing battlefeild.

"I wonder, being the god of pride..does that give you an excuse to brag and be arrogant?" She mused allowed boldly, she did not assume he would take this statement in offense, it was fine to be curious.

She stared at him through two toned orbs to see if it would cause a rise in him, sitting down as she did so.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Katana'k smirked at her, watched her for a moment before letting his words part from his mind and mouth, "If I wish to be, I can, however, I do find pride in myself, my blood, though I don't feel a necessary want to brag of who I am. So an excuse, yes, if only I wanted to act in such a way," he said with a smirk.

She was a curious one now wasn't she?

Flicking his tail he watched her, then watched the rolling waves, they were a calmin sight to his restless being.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:12 pm
"Can you make someone prideful?" She inquired absorbing the information that he had already given her. He wanted to end a fight with his brother, was that a matter of pride? Her restlessness allowed her mind to wander and the more it did the more intriguing he became.

"You said that my domain was more interesting than yours, but by far your domain is more intesting," she murmured.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:42 pm
"In a manner yes," he said with a nod, a flick of his tail, "Having more pride in oneself allows one to do more things with their life of a greater nature, usually," there was the rare cases when they went on ego trips now and again, "It can make you stronger," being strong was ample to surviving nowadays.

"I beg to differ," he said with a chuckle, a slight yawn passing from his amw on accident.

How long had he been awake now?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:50 pm
"Do you find your own doman so boring you cannot get through a conversation about it without yawning?" She chuckled, "Pride seems like something everyone needs a dose of." Boma often lived her life by the simple rule of what does not kill you will make you stronger.

"If you are tired though, I have a cave," she hesitantly looked at his armor again, she could probably talk to it about its density and he would not "drowned" getting to her under water cave, "It's not too early in the day for a nap, is it?" she chuckled again the earthy tone almost musical.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:39 pm
"No, not too early indeed," he said with a chuckle, stretching his forelimbs, another yawn crossing his maw. He was getting more and more tired each day, getting tired of not catching up to his brother at all, just tired in general. Something exciting, something exciting and new had to happen in his life, that was for sure. "Your cave or here? Its quite...calm here..." he said peering towards her, then shaking his mane.

Here would be nice too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:15 pm
She took the comment of either or as he would rather stay here, she stretched lazily and because all yawns are contagious she stiffled the one she had 'caught' from him.

"Here is quit calming indeed," she curled slightly near him, not wanting to over step her bounds. And instantly was having a very hard time keeping her eyes open, "Don't mind if I stay?" She said trough another yawn and smirked lazily at the sound.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm
"No you can stay, its alright," he lay his head upon his paws and his eyes dozed half open, he was already sliding off into slumber. So tired, yes, she could stay, stay. He wanted to say it again, but it would be monotonous and uncalled for, she heard him the first time. He felt so bottled up inside, he needed to clear his thoughts, his mind.

She could stay.

Hopefully this feeling inside would not.

He'd find his brother one day, and he'd finish this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:33 pm
She looked at him one more time and then her eyes fell one last time drifting her into the darkness of sleep. She decided that the company of another immortal probably would not be that bad, and that it might be a good idea to search out her old friend Mtima for some talking, if not maybe someone else that's trustworthy enough to nap beside.

Her dreams swirled with past experiences and she slowly slipped into something that would be recognized as siblings warring, although she never had any immortal family. Boma was lost in a sea of dreams, ones more peaceful than her usual.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas