Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Oh, How I Have Missed You! (Settia and Dyami) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:12 am
Dyami gave a nuzzle back with a smile. " she sounds like a nice mare and im glad Jazz finaly has someone. i do hope Jazz introduces me to her smoetime." grabbing a bit of her mane he tugged on it. " shall we talk a nice walk. to me it seems too nice of a day not to and we can contuine talkign while enjoying the day. maybe we will run into one of the kids." tossign his mane he pranced about her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm
She nodded and stood up stiffly, streching her stiff joints. "That sounds wonderful. I think my joints could use a nice walk to loosen them up." he said smiling and following after her mate. It was too nice of a day to just sit around for too long. "I am sure that he will bring her to meet you sometime. Knowing him he would want your approval of her."  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:33 am
" i have no worry that he will eventualy allow me to meet this mate of his." Dyami grinned at his mate as they finaly started to walk along the water. " im glad you agreed that a walk sounded good and a nice walk is always good for the joints." swishing his tail as he walked beside his mate, he was happy to be spending some nice quality time with her and it definatly showed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:29 pm
"I normally go for walks almost every day with Rhapsody. He always tries to make sure he spends some time with me every day." she commented as they walked. Her grandson made a point of spending time with her each day. If he didn't in the morning, he would make up for it in the afternoon or evening. He would either go for a walk with her or talk or even nap with her. She was happy though that he took the initiative to do so.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:04 pm
" im glad our grandson takes the time to see you. i should try and see him sometime since its been a while." Dyami nipped playfully at her mane as they walked. he always seemed a bit more playful than usual when he was with his mate. the sun felt good and he couldnt think of anything to make the day any better besides seeing his kids and grandkids.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:03 pm
She nipped playful back at his shoulder. "Yes I am glad he spends time with me too. I am sure he would be more than happy to come spend sometime with you too. I will let him know that you said something about it so that next time he is out he can look for you." she said happily feeling much younger now that she was with her mate. She always felt better around him and much more free. She had no one to really impress, not that she did any other time. But things just seemed less complicated around him.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:33 am
Dyami chuckled, and he was glad to hear what his mate said. " i would love for you to do that since i would enjoy seeing our grandson but i also love beign with you my love." giving a grin at his mate, he always tended to be more laid back with her and his kids. swishing his long braid tail, he nibbled at her mane.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:20 pm
Settia giggled as her mate nibbled on her mane. "You know when Rhapsody was a foal he used to nibble on my tail like that. It was rather cute until he practically ate a whole chuck of it!" she exclaimed remembering how suprised she had been when one day she noticed one part of her tail was shorter than the other.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:48 am
Dyami laughed at his mate when she mentioned Rhapsody would nibble on her mane. " tori does it still to me all the time. guess the mane nibblign is from me." giving another laugh, he snatched a quick nuzzle with a grin. " so what shall we do this fine day, it would be a pity to waste such a day only walking."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:51 am
Settia also laughed. She knew that her daughter had nibbled when she was little but she didn't know she still did it. "So Tori never grew out of the nibbling phase? I will have to ask her about this the next time I see her. Jazz would love to pick on her for it." she said and chuckled some more and nuzzled her mate back. "It is such a fine day but I haven't a clue what to do besides walking. I am just happy to be near you again." she said tenderly and nudged his cheek.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:21 pm
(( ._. omg sorry for forgetign this rp D: ))

Dyami chuckled. " only from time to time and im sure Jazz would but then Tori would get her back knowing her." he nuzzled her with a proud grin on his face. " im happy to be with you again also." tugging at her mane, he tryed to get her to come with him into the water since it seemed a god run about in the water would be nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:03 am
Settia chuckled as the image of her daughter chasing her son all over trying to get him back came to her mind. She gladly followed her mate into the water. It was a bit chilly but it helped to wake her up a bit. "This feels nice!" she commented and nipped at his shoulder before springing away from him trying to instigate a game.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:38 am
" but ofcourse the water always feels nice on a lovely day." Dyami grinned and attempted to n** back at his mate before she sprung away from him but missed as she was a bit too quick for him as she had caught him off guard. bounding right after her he was not going to let anythign ruin this day it was too perfict to let it get ruined.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Settia luaghed brightly as she mate came after her. This little game of thiers made her feel so young agian! It was wonderful! "Catch me if you can!" she called merrily at Dyami and dared to give him a quick glance over her shoulder.  

Rev311

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:11 pm
" oh you know i will always follow you." Dyami laughed and followed after his mate as she asked for the chase. he never would say no to a little game specialy since he had raised three foals than loved to play games and even now Tori loved to get him playing. tossing his mane he had a bit of a prance in his step as he chased after his mate.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff