THAT'S MY MAN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifielle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:32 am
oi-roisin-dubh

as for what he would look like? Adorable. soccer jersey Are so much more flattering than football jerseys. OR, something that would make josh even more appealing for me, if he was the goalkeeper! though i don't thin he' crazy eough to be one of us, Metis maybe.

Blue jersey! Definitely blue! (goes well with this hair color XD )Not too sure bout the shorts... maybe white...

And I couldn't picture Josh as a goalkeeper. Maybe a center forward or a striker (o.o)a He's not the type to stand around hopping from one side of the goal to the other during the game... Although the sight of him leaping after a ball might not be such a bad one 3nodding

oi-roisin-dubh

Pinup idea!! Josh trying to score with Metis in goal! yey!

XD I could just imagine Matis' expression! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:31 am
Lucifielle
oi-roisin-dubh

as for what he would look like? Adorable. soccer jersey Are so much more flattering than football jerseys. OR, something that would make josh even more appealing for me, if he was the goalkeeper! though i don't thin he' crazy eough to be one of us, Metis maybe.

Blue jersey! Definitely blue! (goes well with this hair color XD )Not too sure bout the shorts... maybe white...

And I couldn't picture Josh as a goalkeeper. Maybe a center forward or a striker (o.o)a He's not the type to stand around hopping from one side of the goal to the other during the game... Although the sight of him leaping after a ball might not be such a bad one 3nodding

oi-roisin-dubh

Pinup idea!! Josh trying to score with Metis in goal! yey!

XD I could just imagine Matis' expression! rofl

Haha i agree completely!!!

oo...especially if Josh is in the blue and white stripes of Reading FC!!
(he even sort of looks like Kevin Doyle!)

and Metis would totally be decked out in a black keeper jersey and looking terrified.

rofl rofl  

oi-roisin-dubh

Lucifielle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:20 am
oi-roisin-dubh

You're right, he does surprised (had to wiki the names and pictures since I'm not THAT familiar with soccer teams and players sweatdrop ). And the kit is nice!

oi-roisin-dubh

and Metis would totally be decked out in a black keeper jersey and looking terrified.

The shorts are a must! XD But I think it would be funnier if he had that almost blank, pale XD

Smtn like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(sry bout the quality, was done really fast in Paint ^^")

Emm.... just as a side comment.. aren't we getting a wee bit off topic here? ^^"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:13 am
Lucifielle
oi-roisin-dubh

You're right, he does surprised (had to wiki the names and pictures since I'm not THAT familiar with soccer teams and players sweatdrop ). And the kit is nice!

oi-roisin-dubh

The shorts are a must! XD But I think it would be funnier if he had that almost blank, pale XD

Smtn like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(sry bout the quality, was done really fast in Paint ^^")

Emm.... just as a side comment.. aren't we getting a wee bit off topic here? ^^"

lol, yeah a bit off topic, but oh well! biggrin

lol yeah Reading's my premiership team so I naturally have a bias for them biggrin

aw that's an awesome Metis!! lol!! rofl rofl  

oi-roisin-dubh

Sayuki S

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:11 pm
Jay all the Way baby

well because he's (worth it) funny, and sexy and has long hair I could play with *w* Also he is most likely taller than me. <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:09 pm
Umm.
Either Metis or Charles. x3
I'm like the baby of my group of friends (or so everyone thinks. ;3 I guess they figure it's because I'm the littlest. Physically, anyway. O: ) and everyone I know says (and thinks) I'm waaay sarcastic. 8D;

I get into fights with people sometimes 'cuz of that. xd
INSULT FIIIGHT.

I'm also uber-protective of all my friends (despite me being the baby XD) and if they get hurt in any way, whoever did it is as good as dead. Or severely hurting. :3 I would never really kill someone. ):

...so I'm kinda like a mixture of both of them, I suppose. :3

They're both sexy. 8D  

Cazola

Ranmaru89

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:51 pm
i think that i would go for Metis! He's really awesome and i have a friend who's like him, the only difference is that my friends tries not to be a smartass to everyone (sort of...)
So i guess i'm just now used to hanging out with people like May stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:44 pm
lol josh is soo cute lol he totally wants may jk  

sophia say whattt

fightingcomet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:26 pm
Josh. Joshjoshjoshjoshjosh. His pinup made me insides squee with happy.

Also, I could probably talk to him about ANYthing. Sports? Sure. Video games? Yeah. How cute Metis is when he smiles? HELL YE-- *shot*

XD;;;

May's cute too~ I think I would treat him more like a brother though, and glomp him daily. x3

I'd help Charles make fun of Metis. And I'd braid Jay's hair! XD

*dances*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:37 pm
I'd be fine with any of them xd

Metis is very cute, I love his expressions (especially when he was at the library with Josh). And I was raised in a smart-a** family, so I can take any insult he throws at me, and probably throw a few back.

Charles, same thing with Metis. I can take his smart-a** comments, throw in some of my own, and make out at jock parties... of course I'd have to buy him food, but who cares! rofl

Jay, I love the hair. I like trying new colors and styles with my hair sometimes. And he is just adorable.

Josh, well, I ain't big on the jock things. But he ain't a normal stupid jock, he at least has decent grades. And the jealousy, I find that cute, of course I'd have to draw the line if he interrupted my make-out sessions with Charles xd

Anyways, as I said, I'd be fine with any of the boys.  

NobodyWho

Drop of Jupiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:21 am
Charles, cause he acts exactly like me (an a**)
WE SHALL SPIT SARCASM AT EACH OTHER ALL YEAR ROUND LAWL
heart heart heart

I'll leave May for Josh because I'm afraid of being sucker punched by him such a sweetie like that.

Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff