Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
~The Village~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:34 pm
They floated over this town and he looked down on to his people and lowed the two of them in the to town square. He snaped his finger once again and her cloths changed once agian, this would be in to a darker outfit the more sexy and sauctive.

(( I am letting you choose what it looks like ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 am
((alright!))

Mai was shocked at the outfit that apeared on her something she was unused to wearing. A black strapless tube top with red ribbons forming a see through corset on both sides of her. It hugged her tightly showing off her soft curves and a decent amount of clevage to be considered seductive and teasing. Along with the top she had on a short pleated skirt that was just a few cenemeters away from being called a mini skirt. A few inches above from the bottom of the skirt was a red line that went all the way around as well as a red belt around her waist with tiny but noticible spinkes on it. Now that the collar was gone from her neck it was replaced with a black ribbion with a red x in the middle her lip rings some how working with it. On her feet where a pair of black heels with laces that wraped up around her leg just stoping below her knees her toe nails painted blood red, as well as her claws. Her hair was up in a poney tail leaving a few strands to hange around her face with red streaks noticeble makeing her skin seem and little lighter almost like porcelin.
One word escaped her red lips "Wow!"

[[whatcha think?]]  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:15 pm
(( I like it ))

" I see that you like my pet. "
He said as he looked at her, he did not know he could do such a good job.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:54 pm
"I do! Thank you now I know what to get next time I go out and shop!" She said a smile spread wide across her face. "So what is it you want me to do?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 pm
" come with me." He sad as he waked off to a large house it looked like the mayers home, but he just walked in to it, and women where standing there in the same outfits that Mai once had to have on and they al bowed to him as he walked in. " Mai this is my town house. And these are m servants. I have a feeding room down the hall and to the right that is where we are headed I have someone that you need to meet." Going down the hall he stoped at a mettle door and looked at her and smiled." As you know this would be a test of evil, lets see if you can do the most basic of evil tasks the act of physical violence."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Mai gawked at them home and more so and so many servents wich she smiled and gave a small wave to. "Some one you want me to meet? Who?" She asked while looking at the metal door. She was a bit hesitant but nodded she would try.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:07 pm
he opened the door and there siting on the floor as a man already beaten and bloody changed to the floor with a mettle ring around his neck and arms that where bolted to the floor around him. " this is Mr, Youry. He was a member of this town that you and I are in till he came here and everyone knows that once you come in to my house like he did, you are cast from it safe walls. " The walls of this place where made of mettle and covered with dried blood. " He was waiting for me to eat him, but I think I will give him to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:11 pm
Mai stood there a moment takeing in everything, a frown heavy on her face "Why? I can't eat him." She sid then asked "You want me to beat him todeath?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:14 pm
" if you take it that fare yes, but lets start with you just beating him. " He said as he ushered her in to the room and shut the mettle door behind them. " You can eat him, he is meet but I will not ask you to do that." He siad with a small snicker and he walked past the man and he flinched, but fox did nothing and he sat in a mettle chair that was sitting next to a table and he looked at the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 pm
Mai's jaw dropped she didn't think that this would be her first test hell forget test this was a midterm to her. Swallowing she walked over to the man and stood there her jaw clinched as she raised her fist sending one last look to her Master before striking him across the face.

[[and now i must go back to work!]]  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 pm
The man moved his head slightly but said nothing his head stayed low as she was striking him and a small bit of blood dripped from his mouth. " I know you can do better."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:12 pm
Her muscles tensed at his words. How was she sapose to do better? Once again she pulled her fist back hitting the man in the face hard enough to make it jerk to the other side and even a tooth to pop out prabably already loosened.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:26 pm
Once again he made no nose and he did jerk to the side a a bit more blood splashed ageist the ground. His jaw did pop out and he slumped to the ground slightly and muscled to his knees once again. " Harder." fox said as he looked what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:30 pm
Swallowing she took a deep breath and drew back useing a combination of claws and her fist hitting him as hard as she could. Leaving 4 deep claw marks on his face.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm
Fox smniled as the man went to the ground this time not being able to get back to his knees. this time he made a nose as the claws cut in to his face and fox smiled "good" That was al he siad.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff