Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Legend of the Seeker Mafia~ The Keeper Wins! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 pm
-whips out a black notebook and starts scrawling names in-  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 pm
Joshi Boi Profuucktionz
JanJiz

Shilshadu

Mother Confessor, I believe Niccolo Ammantiti is killing all the villagers!

Is my vote late? sad

unfortunately yes  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:02 pm
Well that was interesting...

Here's the Death Scenes for Round 1:

123jimmy321 creeps down the hallway following the directions that the lovely wench from the staff at the palace gave him. They were to meet later for a quick romp but first he had something important to do. For weeks he had to gain the girl’s trust to find his way into this room. He opened the doors and found it disturbingly easy to get in. He thought they would at least be locked. He had heard of the beauty of the Garden of Life but until he actually entered the room he did not believe the stories. The entire center of the massive room was like an outdoor garden full of luscious plant life surrounded by sand as white as flour. High above the garden’s trees was a ceiling made of all glass. Far off to the left was a wall full of books and stone dais with a book lying open upon it. That is where he needed to look first. He was trying to find any information on how to help the resistance kill Darken Rahl.

123jimmy321 barely took one step into the room before he was lifted from the ground and went flying into the garden landing on a marble platform, his head hitting it hard as he landed. 123jimmy321 attempted to stand up but was unable to, it was like a force was holding him down on the granite. He could feel blood spilling from his forehead onto the cold marble. He opened his eyes to see Darken Rahl standing before him at the edge of the garden.

“Well, well what do we have here.” Darken Rahl lifted his hand and 123jimmy321 began to rise to his knees. “How did you manage to find the Garden of Life boy?”

“I don’t know I must have took a wrong turn…” 123jimmy321 knew there was nothing he could do to get away, he could maybe at least save the wench’s life.

“You cannot find this room simply by taking a wrong turn. The Garden of Life can only be found if you are searching for it.” Darken Rahl twisted his hand and 123jimmy321 hands went flying to his neck. “Do you think me a fool? Tell me who told you how to get in here and maybe I shall spare you a long painful death.”

123jimmy321 thought about the stories of torture he heard Darken Rahl put his prisoners through. “It was Delvia the gardener.”

Darken Rahl raised his other hand level with the other. “See that wasn’t too hard.” Darken Rahl slowly lowered his hand as he did 123jimmy321 screamed as he felt his body stretch at his neck. With one final pull 123jimmy321 head detached from his neck and rolled into the white sand. The blood from it dripped into the sand immediately soaking into the sand a disappearing. Darken Rahl snapped his fingers. A guard appeared. “Bring me Delvia.”

Elsewhere far away in the Midlands Demmin Nass stood in front of a brothel. “And you say Richard Cypher is here?”

“Yes’sir. Heard it out of his own mouth. Flashin’ around that big ole sword sayin’ he wants a room for the night and he expects to not pay for it. I worried he would take me life if I refused.” The old man couldn’t look Demmin Nass in the eye, he feared him more than the Seeker.

“Which room?”

“The last on the left.”

Demmin Nass pushed the old man aside as he walked towards the building. He took the stairs two at a time and stopped in front of the last door. He kicked in the door successfully startling the ones inside.

The two women that lay at either side of Joshi Boi Profuucktionz screamed as Demmin Nass entered the room. “What the hell man...what are you doing. This is a private session.”

“Are you Richard Cypher?” Demmin Nass glared at Joshi Boi Profuucktionz.

“Who’s askin?” Joshi Boi Profuucktionz eyed the window to his right thinking of an escape.

“Out. Now.” Demmin Nass growled as he glared at the two women. Quickly the women covered themselves with sheets and rushed passed Demmin Nass.

“Hey now, I don’t want any trouble.” Joshi Boi Profuucktionz raised his hands in surrender.

Two guards came from behind Demmin Nass and walked over to Joshi Boi Profuucktionz pulling him free from the bed and sitting him in a chair directly in front of Demmin Nass. Joshi Boi Profuucktionz struggled to free himself from their grip. “What is the meaning of this? I demand to know what is going on.”

“Are you Richard Cypher?” Demmin Nass asked again.

“Look you seem like a decent lot. I don’t want any trouble like I said. Just let me go and we’ll act like none of this ever happened, alright?” Sweat began to build on Joshi Boi Profuucktionz’s forehead.

Demmin Nass walked over and held a dagger right beneath Joshi Boi Profuucktionz’s jaw. “Are you Richard Cypher? I will not ask you again.”

“No! Please, I’m not Richard Cypher. I only told them I was so I could get a free room and the women, that’s all. Please let me free.” Joshi Boi Profuucktionz pleaded. “Please, look at the sword. It’s not the Sword of Truth.”

Demmin Nass turned and picked up the sword that lay on the floor. It was a cheap metal sword that was very worn down. The word Truth was not embedded in its hilt.

“See it is just an ordinary sword.” Joshi Boi Profuucktionz attempted a laugh. “Its all just a misunderstanding. I’m not really him! Can I please go now?”

Demmin Nass yelled out in rage and swung around the sword in one quick motion. Joshi Boi Profuucktionz’s eyes rolled to the back of his head as a clean line of blood began to spill out of his neck. “This was a waste of time. Lets get out of this damned town.”

And Kawaii Onyx was sent to jail for round one. Too bad you all chose wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:13 pm
REALLY

REALLY
OUT OF ALL PEOPLE
MY EX FUKEN BF
SENDS ME TO FUKEN JAIL

I CANT

He's bad luck
Like a black star
Get away from him omfg  

Kawaii Onyx

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:13 pm
YES!! Blood and gore and carnge!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 pm
HanJksksbbzmsbsbsn  

Kawaii Onyx

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Onyx

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:20 pm
Dark_Drainer
Someone ain't gonna be happy
U R CORRECT

BABYYYYY crying
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:25 pm
Kawaii Onyx
Dark_Drainer
U R CORRECT

BABYYYYY crying
I don't got the money for the bail bb sweatdrop  

Dark_Drainer

Unforgiving Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Kawaii Onyx

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Dark_Drainer
Kawaii Onyx
Dark_Drainer
U R CORRECT

BABYYYYY crying
HMPH
crying
D:<
Send me letters then ~romantic~  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 pm
Kawaii Onyx
Dark_Drainer
Kawaii Onyx
Dark_Drainer
U R CORRECT

BABYYYYY crying
HMPH
crying
D:<
Send me letters then ~romantic~
okay I will  

Dark_Drainer

Unforgiving Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:37 pm
Kawaii Onyx
REALLY

REALLY
OUT OF ALL PEOPLE
MY EX FUKEN BF
SENDS ME TO FUKEN JAIL

I CANT

He's bad luck
Like a black star
Get away from him omfg

Welp, in a few days there will be a mini game, you or a friend could win the Power of Orden and command your way out of jail. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24595019#370198603  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:39 pm
can everyone be my friend and get me out of that place emotion_kirakira I'm cute and scared and innocent crying  

Kawaii Onyx

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:50 pm
YamiTyger
YES!! Blood and gore and carnge!!

I do my best. redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:53 pm
crying  

ilkikurinen

Hunter

11,700 Points
  • Snowflake Collector 50
  • Hellraiser 500
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games