Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[RESOURCE] Management Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:45 am
Say we got a character approved (both the civillian and senshi profile). Then we won a civillian slot for art but not the powered side. Say I wanted to change the senshi profile, would I do a completely new quest for this or a character revision?

If you won the civilian slot but not the powered side and wanted to change the powered side, you would only need to submit a new quest! Revisions are for acquired characters only, so if your powered side is unattainable it would not qualify.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:45 pm
looking over the front page yields some questions...

1) whisler is listed as 'knight of squirrels'. this does not look like anything close to a typo; is it, then, possible to request custom titles for front page icons? ie, could ivynian request for thraen to become 'squire of gardens' again?

2) the front page lists a ruling against heterochromia. is this full heterochromia only or partial heterochromia? partial heterochromia has been making appearances in the shop for some time - see chione, elsa, sidouer... is there a ruling on this? is it only full heterochromia that's disallowed, or does the shop ban all cases of heterochromia and these characters slipped through or were grandfathered in?

for ease of understanding, i've included definitions to both full and partial heterochromia:

Quote:
In complete heterochromia, one iris is a different color from the other. In partial heterochromia or sectoral heterochromia, part of one iris is a different color from its remainder.

there are, however, other types of heterochromia that have varying degrees of rarity among people. see heterochromia iridum for more information.

1) No, it is not possible to request deliberately misleading custom titles for the front page icons; if any icon contains a typo, the player has the option to request it be adjusted.

2) Only full Heterochromia has limitations in the shop; please see Denebola for an example of what is traditionally not allowed on templated art. The samples you used—Chione, Elsa, Sidouer, do not necessarily display partial heterochromia. Because anime has more vivid (and otherwise unrealistic) eye colors available, all of these characters could be described as having hazel eyes. All of these characters have symmetrical, identically colored eyes, so do not seem to display sectoral heterochromia (where, only part of one eye is colored differently).

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:33 pm
If we have a Nega agent that we played as one type of Knight in the DF meta, would it be possible to have them be a different type of Knight in the present, claiming it comes from mixed lines?

That could work! If you want to work out details, please PM the mule!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 am
Uh how do I put this. We are called a B/C shop. Right now all we do is Changable. Is there a specific ruling on that? I think it would be interesting to to see the children of two Senshi or two knights etc. And I don't think anything above G-Rating would be needed... however I would understand if we wouldn't be allowed.

There is a specific ruling on why the shop is changeable only; while characters can have relationships and can even have children together, these characters cannot really be arted. Because the RP in this shop is based on real time, it requires a full nine months (or at least realistic consequences of having a premature baby) to actually give birth. During this time, powered characters cannot power up. When the child is born, it is considered an NPC and is too young to have even civilian art of. The youngest civilian must be able to appear on the chibi civilian template and though the exact age may vary, your character must be older than a toddler; specifically, your character must be old enough or nearly old enough to enter in elementary schools to be on a template. Because this process will take roughly five years (between time of conception, birth, and then of the child growing old enough to be put on a template), it is unlikely that any of our powered characters will ever be considered for 'breedings'. While characters are allowed to have children in the roleplay environment, they are not guaranteed art of their character and must win the new character in a slot.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:28 am
odd question... I know knight weapons don't need to appear for the first time in a stressful or dangerous event, however this is most common. But can a item 'haunt' their knight?

This is the best term I can think of. What I mean is can the item continuously reappear in front of or within reach of the knight until the knight takes up the weapon after several times? like after a month?

For instance it shows up on a table, knight ignores it, it disappears only to reappear later somewhere else entirely... it haunts the knight >.>'

This would be possible! An unawakened knight could see their item and ignore it; the item could definitely follow them around and haunt them until they accepted it! (Another character couldn’t pick it up, though; this item would not be tangible for them!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:44 pm
Would it ever be possible for a guardian cat to double side swap?
And if so what would the ic consequences be on the cat's starseed eg would mauvian sailor be out of reach for a cat that went through a double side swap?

It would be possible, however would be incredibly taxing on the cat and would be harder to gain approval for. You would need a very well thought out plot and reasoning behind this! In the case of a double side swap, the cat would have to start as Order, be corrupted, and then purify (Since all cats start out as Order and must be corrupted into the Negaverse), and IC consequences would be relatively severe given the life-changing circumstance.

For IC consequences, this would result in a temporary lockdown of cat abilities while the starseed recuperated and would mean that the cat may be unable to awaken, upgrade or even sense senshi until their starseed was in a more healed state. They would not be able to access their humanoid stage at this point in time or reach senshi stage, however that would not be permanent!

Because the Mauvian Senshi stage is not unlocked in the same way as ordinary Senshi (in that, most senshi get an upgrade when their starseed is capable of wielding more power), they are not automatically banned from earning it. Guardian cats instead unlocked their Mauvian Senshi stage by creating a henshin pen that mimics the abilities of ordinary senshi; they are required to build an instrument that would allow them to change and then must go on a quest for a power source to fuel it (these can be found with permission when you submit your plot for your senshi to earn the stage!).

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:06 am
given the rules against guns in the environment, is it possible to have a shop that permits the sale of firearms?

This would be fine! The rule is only that the weapons cannot be wielded in battle. If you have questions about when a gun can be used in RP, please feel free to ask them!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:35 pm
More questions about breeding- and this is a little different. Say two guardian cats roleplay giving birth to kittens (no nastystuff), roleplay them as NPC's until they are old enough be their own characters (and how old would that be for Mauvians anyway?) and then had some friends quest the characters and art? (No Nastyness involved) would that be allowed?

Because Mauvians can awaken at any time, there is no true set age for how old a kitten has to be before they awaken as a Mauvian. The cat could still be fairly young, or could be several years old by the time it awakens. This would not be handled as a breeding; this would be handled as a plot (and would require the players submitting a plot or warning, as all pregnancies come with some drawbacks to playing a powered character). While this is technically possible, having a romantic/pregnancy plot for Mauvians would not guarantee that they would ever exist in the shop as anything but kitten NPCs. These characters could be quested for, but the shop would not provide art for them simply because the plot reached completion; the players would need to work to bring these characters into existence.  

Sailor Hawk

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:18 am
Is it possible for someone (either a regular human or an Order character) to get into such a dark place that they can actually corrupt themselves/succumb to the darkness?

Or does there always have to be some physical force behind them to actually push the chaos into their starseed (be it a Negaverse agent or some magical dark scary from space like Metallia, Wiseman, etc etc)?

It is not possible for an individual to corrupt themselves, sorry! An outside force needs to physically push the Chaos into their starseed or else Chaos has the possibility of leaking into overpowered territory.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:19 pm
This may seem like a silly question but I wanted to clarify.

For gold customs -

If you win school art for your character - can you also enter to win powered art?

or is it one gold custom period for 3 months.

since I saw this - Once you purchase a gold custom, no matter what type it is, you may not purchase another gold custom for three months so plan wisely!

then I saw this -

Powered Cooldowns -- You may only get ONE new powered character every THREE months through customs.

Civilian Cooldowns -- You may get either ONE alternate civilian piece of art or ONE new civilian character by gold means per month. This means customs, generally.

So thank you in advance for the clarification. ^_^

nevermind got an answer. thanks tho!  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 pm
I know that solos over 2k words count as 2 RP's for Req's but would it count as 2 RP's towards crown tokens as well?

They would!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 pm
Hey guys!

I have a really important and complex question(s). Obviously I've been around for a while and we all know rules grow and change with the shop.

My questions lie with memories and past lives.

For Knights and Senshis I've always been under the assumption (as it was this way when I started) that the only way they got past life memories was in space on their wonder/home world. Never anywhere else, because the wonder/homeworld triggers their memories. However, there now seems to be maybe a discrepancy that the past life memories are start triggered by the wonder/homeworld visits and can happen anywhere (earth, space, their wonder/homeworlds, other's wonder/homeworlds, etc) what is the acceptable cannon to this?

Also Guardian cats - How do they get their past life memories? Are they remembered when the cat wakens, or are they gained like senshi and knights? If the later, cats don't have access to Mau so they can't really trigger memories to start so can this be from visiting wonder/homeworlds? Can they see where they've been from any wonder/homeworld they've visited and interacted with the knight or senshi there?

Thanks in advance for the answer. =3

Knights and Senshi can only get past life memories while at their homeworld/wonder. It is because of the closeness of their starseed and their planet that they are able to transcend the timeline and reach memories from their previous life. No one should be having memories while on Earth, though if their character's past life spent significant time on another planet or had a significant memory with another character at that character's homeworld—with plot and approval from the mule—it is possible to obtain a past life memory at another wonder/homeworld. If you have an idea or plot for this, please PM us!

Guardian cats do not presently have a way to obtain past life memories since they do not have access to Mau. In some cases, if they are with a character they had close bonds to in a past life, they may obtain a past life memory while at their wonder, however this requires reaching out to the mule first! Generally, however, Mauvians do not have access to past life memories; their access to information and technology is extremely gamebreaking and having too much access to an understanding of magical and technological aspects could affect gameplay too extremely, so their memories are generally very limited!

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm
Can a character have an unusual civilian name that is the same as someone else's Powered name, or vice-versa?

I know a while back I was questing for a senshi whose powered and civilian names were both Mira, and that was no-no'd, but. For example: if someone was to quest for Lieutenant Slate or Lieutenant Shale, would they be permitted? Or if someone quested for a civ named Mira, would that be alright?
I checked the masterlist and could only find a few incidents of this (Sailor Claudia/Zanazziite's civilian form, Sailor Victoria / Petalite's civilian form), but...you know. Just good to have clarification~

A civilian character can have the same name as a powered character; powered characters cannot have the same name because only one person can draw energy from a celestial body (and it would be too confusing otherwise!). Civilians that have common names may sometimes overlap (such as multiple characters named 'Adam' or 'Anna'), but this would not affect a Sailor Adam or a Sailor Anna.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 pm
Hokay! Haven't been here in a while!

On the Crown Tokens, what constitutes a common character and a rare character?  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 am
When a knight travels to their wonder; what is the max number of people they can take with them? Is there any way to slightly boost that number?

edit: and does this change based on rank and transcendence? like does rank of knight traveling make the difference?  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games