Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:30 pm

Metal Trsu

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Walking into the shopping superdome with Bunji by his side, Theo looked around a bit, it had been a while since he’d been in here as well. Turning back to the foreigner, “So what is it you came looking for?” Theo would ask calmly as he looked around the superdome quickly.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits
as
Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1805/ 1805
Sage Chakra: --- / 600
Stamina: 1305 / 1305
Jutsu / Items Used:

Passives:
Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness bonus – 6 stages
Ivory Tower of Wind: Upper Body Strength Bonus – 6 stages
Jungle Roots (JSJF): footing and stability increased
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Panther’s Pounce (JSJF): mundane mobility and kicking power increased
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:37 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Walking with the man Bunji took note of him and his presence that he gave off. Even as they walked into the shop Bunji gathered all the information that he could when they had walked the street. It may be true that he wasn't there for anything nefarious but having information was an essential tool none the less. "Well to be honest, I don't know if it actually exist. But I need something for my business I plan on opening." He spoke looking around the shop, making sure to not get out of the eyes of Theodin. "It's a type of training dummy said to allow a user to animate it with chakra. Letting them train more easily." His description was that of the Mokujin training Dummy that allowed Taijutsu, and Bukijutsu users an easier time in training. An yes Bunji wasn't lying when he said he needed it for his business; that and it would help him greatly. "So is there any kind of discount a revered shinobi such as yourself can get me?" He asked, hell what was the worst he could say? No, well that or he could be thrown out. But he somehow doubted that. "I only have enough for one, but two would be the most beneficial to me." He stated, Theodin could take it anyway he wanted. But even Bunji wasn't above asking for help if he needed it.

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430
Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Metal Trsu

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin watched the young man as he looked around, listening to what he said, “I think I saw something like that sold in Veritas over there, and no, I don’t get any kind of discount, and I wouldn’t have the authority to give one.” Theo would pick up on the boy’s attempt to get him to buy a dummy for him, but ignore it as he pointed out the store that sold what Bunji was looking for and lead the boy towards it.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Jutsu / Items Used:

Passives:
Never an Idle Limb (JSJF): can use legs to attack and defend as well as the arms
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

As the man ignored his words Bunji could only close his eyes and smirk. It was worth the try, he had to give him that. Oh well as the man mentioned that he knew of a place that sold his item that he spoke of he began to follow him. Walking beside him he waited as he was shown up to the counter of a different area. This placed seemed more like the type of store to hold the item he was looking for. Looking to the counter he spoke to the person behind the counter explaining what he wanted they only nodded and told them they'd be a minute. As the caretaker headed for the back, Bunji reached around and down to his side, pulling two things out this time. One was his pouch that held his coin, the other was a scroll that he had prepared far earlier. The same scroll that Mr. Donnie had given him to use at the factory plant. As the caretaker came back they carried a large dummy type of object. Bunji stared and smiled he was pleased that he could get this help. "Thank you." He spoke up presenting the person with the correct amount of Ryou. He then turned and stepped to the side, placing the scroll he had taken out over top of the dummy. In an instant the dummy disappeared sealed up into the scroll. Turning now he looked at Theodin. "Well shall we?" He asked the man.

[ -250 Ryou, 50 Ryou Left ]

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430
Out Of Character:

Ergo Wr

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Metal Trsu

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Walking with Bunji up to the counter, the suna jounin watched as he paid for the large dummy and sealed it into a scroll for easy travel, “not bad, kid… here, let’s get back to the gate quick, you got a pretty long trip back to Giman.” Theo would then reach out and place his hand on the boy’s shoulder and the two would vanish from the shop to appear back at the gates a moment later.
(Exit to Crevice)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Jutsu / Items Used:

Passives:
Enlightenment

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Walking into the Shopping Superdome, Theodin would head straight for Veritas and talk to the shop keeper, asking for one of those mokujin training partner puppets that the boy he’d brought by there a little while ago had bought. The shopkeeper chuckled a bit and went back to grab one from their inventory, coming back a few minutes later. Theodin quickly paid for the thing and touched it, reverse summoning it to a corner of the dojo. He’d then thank the shopkeep again before vanishing himself to the dojo. (EXIT)

Mokujin, Personal Trainer -250 ryo, 9440 remaining

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits
as
Jutsu / Items Used:

Passives:
Enlightenment

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo made her way in to the superdome, then to Muramasa where she stopped at the counter and smiled warmly to the shy girl that ran the store in Bast's absence. "Good Afternoon Ai! I came to see if there were any simple requests for glass made stuff. Bast-san seems busy as of recently and I wanna lend a hand."

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 550 / 550 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 345 / 345 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 2925 x ❖¦ ACx 20950 xxxxx
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ B-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMISTx
                                                      ❖¦ NIGHTINGALE ARMOR [ EQUIPPED ]
                                                      xxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Ergo War
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:55 am
"Afternoon," Ai responded meekly. "Lady Bast is always in need of more glass marbles, if you can make them. She could also use some thick glass containers, I think, for some of the materials she digs up. Do you have access to a forge of some sort?"

I Tortured Sleep I

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo smiled brightly, excitement running through her. "Yeah, Bast-san is letting me use her workshop for the moment. Marbles should be an easy starting point, thank you so much! Maybe I'll make you something, if I have the time. You're always so kind to me." Sonyo bowed respectfully before skipping her way out of the store.

[ Exeunt: To Bast's Workshop! ]

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 550 / 550 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 345 / 345 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 2925 x ❖¦ ACx 20950 xxxxx
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ B-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMISTx
                                                      ❖¦ NIGHTINGALE ARMOR [ EQUIPPED ]
                                                      xxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Ergo War
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo
Sabaku No Hana Flower of the Desert

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.
Chakra: 865 Stamina: 715

Kaori and Nova walked into San's shop. She had never been here herself, but she knew by word of mouth that it was one of the absolute best shops in the whole of Suna. She sighed softly as she looked around and browsed for a moment, before coming across something that did exactly what she had in mind. She spoke with the shop keeper, and underwent the needed measurements, blushing and scowling, when her chest and hip sizes were mentioned with obvious appreciation. She glared at the shop keep until they were silent and continued about their business. Once the measurements were done, she stepped down from the little rise he had had her on. She paid for the work, and after a couple hours of the worker working on her armor, and modifying the sound dampening body glove to her preference and size, she took the items in question once they were handed over. During this time, she had been aware of her student waiting as patently as possible for the fitting and the work to be done. She turned to Kaz and smiled slightly, fangs glinting in the light as she did so.
“Have you done your shopping, Kaz? Or would you like me to wait for you?” She didn't mind waiting, she'd rather have her students be well prepared for anything, than die because she rushed them when she didn't need to. She crossed her arms, the bags with her new armor and body glove, more fishnet than a glove in appearance, hanging from her arms. She was tempted to go ahead and change. Sure, the hospital had washed her clothes for her, so they were clean, but they were ragged from fights and the like. She was ready for a change.

Thinking like that, Kaori asked the shop keep to use the changing room, and quickly changed into her light armor, that most definitely lived up to it's 'second skin' name, and the sound dampening body glove. Once changed she stepped back out and waited for Kaz to be finished with his own shopping. Nova padded over to Kaori, and as soon as she was within arms length of her Partner, her already near soundless steps became silent. Nova looked at Kaori and smirked,
"You are evil. I like it." Kaori only smirked, showing off her fangs once more.

OOC:

Theme Song: Welcome to the Jungle

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

~Sunagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu/Tamer | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1300 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

He looked through the stores inventory and they had some really cool stuff but his first priority would have to be to get those arm bracers. But he gave his spear a look over compared to what looked like an antique on the wall. Thinking to himself he was starting to come up with a suitable replacement. He doubted he had enough money for it for now but he could bring the concept to a smith to see what they could do. Or give him an estimate. Turning to answer Kaori he said with a bit of hesitation. "There is alot of cool stuff here I could use, but I have something in mind that I will need to keep my Ryo for. But yea im all set." Seeing her go into the dressing room to try out her new outfit he waited patiently playing with Tsumi's hair tuff around her neck. He couldn't help but look at all the wares in the shop. It was amazing how prepared one could really be for battle. He felt a bit intimidated at what he could run into out there and just what they might have at their disposal.

When Kaori emerged from the dressing room he could not help but stand quickly to his feet. His spear began slide slowly against the wall it was leaning on. His mouth was hanging a bit agape not sure what to say or do. Her outfit was basically bending and folding to her every curve and... bulge. Sure it would be distracting to the opponent but to her allies as well... his train of thought was interrupted abruptly by the skidding of his spears blade along the wall before it fell towards the floor making a loud snap sound hitting wood. His reflex caused him to at the very least close his mouth quickly but also jump some knocking a few items off the counter onto the floor making what sounded a bit like a mess. Thankfully nothing broke. Picking the items back up off the ground frantically and placing them back in their proper areas. He rose to share his concerns with Kaori but at the same time he couldn't just tell her 'Oh, I'm sorry but your too sexy to wear that, I might stab myself in battle.' Instead he thought to be a bit more tactful. "That looks really nice but.. it feels like its missing something."

Turning to look around he scanned for something she could at least somewhat cover with, the only thing that seemed to stand out was a type of blueish, silvery, cloak that hung on a hat rack looking stand. "sir could I maybe trouble you for that cloak there? How much might that be?" The shop keep looked at him then the girl and he started to put together what he was doing. "Ehh this old thing? Feel free to take it, It just sits there day in and day out. Besides she payed a good bit for her wares." Kaz was a bit suprised that he was that generous. "Thanks a lot man." taking the cloak and handing it over to Kaori. "Try this." At the very least he knew it should cover her a**, at least some if his judgement was right. This would at least put his mind to ease while they would be walking to various places.

User Image

Wolf Blood

~Sunagakure | Genin | Wolf | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Tsumi was amazed at Kaz's restraint, he always would say such vulger things to women leaving little to the imagination. Maybe he was improving. She nuzzled his side with her head as almost giving him praise. He might have made a bit of a fool of himself in the process but hes getting better.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 pm
Kazuraii

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori frowned slightly as she heard the commotion, and turned to Kaz. She was confused, what was his problem? She was wearing her knew armor at the moment, but she couldn't figure out what was causing his odd reaction. She huffed slightly and crossed her arms over her chest. She went to say something, but stopped and smiled slightly when he offered her the little cloak, silver and blue in color, her preferred colors now. She took it and put it on, it draped over her shoulders, and down just past her tail bone. She twisted and turned to look at herself in the mirror. She liked the look. She smiled at Kaz,
“Thank you, Kaz. It's lovely!” She looked around at the shop, and bowed to the shop keep. She looked back at Kaz now and motioned for the door, "Shall we go to Takumi now? I have a feeling we should be back before the party that Lady Ayame has organized starts." She turned on her heel and left the building.

{Exit to Gates.}

OOC:

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 1300 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Kaz smirked at her liking of it. Not that he made it or anything but its still was comforting. "Yea lets get headed, What I need is probably there anyway." He followed in behind Kaori out of the shop. Pausing for a moment as he noticed he still saw the bottom of her a**. Sighing to himself. It seemed as though his efforts were slightly in vein. "Oh well... Tsumi, if you would could you meet us at the gathering of the party? Save us a spot"

Exit

User Image

Wolf Blood

~Sunagakure | Genin | Wolf | Chakra 250/250 | Stamina: 250/250~

Tsumi headed towards the gathering of people for the party like Kaz had said. Hoping he would return quickly. But with his master with him he should be more then safe.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:34 pm

User Image
Kaori Raigyo

Kaori walked into the shopping superdome and looked around, trying to remember the exact way to her mother's old shop. It had been a long time since she had been there. After a few minutes of wandering, her feet remembered the way and she found the building. The building was in surprisingly good shape, for having been abandoned for years. Kaori took out the key, and opened the doors for the first time, only for dust and dirt to fall from the long unused doors. She coughed and waved the dust out from in front of her face. This was a place that had been just as much her home as her actual home had been. She turned and looked over her shoulder at Kaz, then fully turned and used her new trick, the seal of Tensha Fuin, and passed on all her knowledge of fuuton jutsu to him. She wondered how he would react to such an information dump, but didn't wait long to see. She had far to much to do. Nova herself merely morphed into her human form, dressed in Kaori's old clothes that the human still had, and the two women began cleaning all the clutter and removing the boards and such from the doors and windows.
“Let me know if you have anything you need, or anything you need help with.”

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 pm
User Image

User Image
Honest Eyes

Inventory
♘5 Kunai
♘Spear
♘10 Senbon

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 800 / AC: 6800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the shop with Kaori he saw how much had to be done. Feeling a bit glad he came to help out where he could and train on the side. He was about to speak up to let her know that he can do what he can to help out before she turned and gave him that poke on his forehead again. This flooded his mind with more jutsu technique styles then he currently already knew. His body locked up and he actually had began to drool slightly. Almost like he lived months in the course of a second. Leaning backwards he fell flat onto his back sweeping up a cloud of dust around him as he hit. Laying for a little bit just keeping his eyes open and realizing he was now looking at the ceiling and not Kaori. "Why don't we train all students this way? I mean seriously..." Trying to get back to his feet he dusted himself off in the process. "Well no one needs to sweep right there, can't say I didn't help out." Keeping his sarcasm to lighten the mood some with all the work they had ahead of them.

Rasengan [ Spiral Sphere ] 1/1 Learned (TF Aided)

Drawing his hand out to the side he looked down as he formed a sphere of wind in it. He found it was starting to kick up some dust in the shop so he quickly dispelled it. But it was real the knowledge she had passed to him really was there for use. "This jutsu is giving me an idea..." With that he generated a Spiral sphere in each hand as he then took them and started trying to push them together. This caused a gust of wind to rush briskly through the store. Kaz stood a bit with a smile on his face that he tried to hide quickly. "Umm..... sorry!"

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces