Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Old Profiles (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 pm
Username: Darkfire Karan

Name: Krishna

Job: Student

Abilities: amazing at math and science knows how to use any wepon

Equipment: The wepon of the 10 swords (sorry but i need to)
a burst digivive.

Appearance: User Image

Personality:slient, calm, nice, protetive for friends, really smart

Biography: all of his relitive died when he was 3 form the demon lords.....now he want revenge.

Home: anand, india

Alignment: good

Digimon: User Image

First Encounter: when i saw him i thought he was a wired animal. so i fought him the battle took 3 hours. in the end it was a tie. and thats how we became friends.

Extra Notes/Other:i have more digimon i will use on my pro  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 am
Username: Saruto_11

Name: Axel

Job: student.

Abilities: wiz with a computer

Equipment: Digivice ,bible,bookbag,tooth brush and a laptop

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: I act or try to be funny

Biography: Secretly seck revenge

Home: Flushing MI USA

Alignment: anime club and good

Digimon:Veemon look at my signature

First Encounter: We met at school in the computer lab

Extra Notes/Other: Like to play prankes  

Saruto_11

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Username: Clyde231

Name: Hyo Kamizumo

Job: Should be student.

Abilities: Can run really fast and can consume huge amounts of sugar

Equipment: Carries around her ice blue digivice and a homemade practice kendo stick made of a harder wood than usual.

Personality: Hyo is usually of alone. He is not a big fan of people and dislikes what they have done greatly.

Biography: Hyo was raised in the digital world and has never known who his parents or any family was. He encountered humans and has since hated them for pulling him into battle. To protect Frimon at first, Hyo crafted his kendo stick when he met a dying Cherrymon. The Cherrymon could see he had potential and gave him some of his wood and the design to make it.

Home: Lives now and forever in the digital world.

Alignment:Does whatever is best for the digital world.

Digimon: Frimon
User Image

First Encounter: Hyo first encountered Frimon while walking through the woods at the age of 8. He quickly gave him the nickname mreow. During his first fight with humans, Hyo discover he could digivolve Frimon. After the battle his digivice appeared into his hands. It had an ice blue color to it just like his eyes.

Extra Notes/Other: N/A  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:50 pm
Username: Hieis Kat

Name: Kat

Job: college student

Abilities: Great at speed reading and drawing, also has great field first aid skills

Equipment: A Sony E-Reader (it's an electronic book that can store hundreds of books and other text files), a sketchbook, giant purse full of random items, a first aid kit, and a pocket knife

Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes, occasionally looks like a bag lady hauling around all her stuff
User Image

Personality: Sometimes she is very random but deep down is smart and caring

Biography: Earthest's younger sister who reunited with her recently in the digital world

Home: A small cabin in Alaska out in the wilderness

Alignment: She is on her own side but is often on the side of good

First Encounter: She was reading curled up in her cabin and when she looked up she saw Renamon outside her window. Kat invited her in and they were friends ever since.

Extra Notes/Other: Loves macaroni and cheese, chocolate, sleazy cheesy romance novels, and comics  

Hieis Kat

rockaholics

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 pm
Username: rockaholics

Name: Travis

Job: DJ

Abilities: A musical person can play many different instruments, rhythmic, a good dancer, fast

Equipment: Ipod, drum sticks, heely's shoes, D3 Digivice, headphones

Appearance: Red hair, average height, blue eyes

Personality:Serious, philosophical Travis quests to find the memory lost to him when he went to the digital world.

Biography: He started to get interested in music at seven. When he turned twelve his dad got him a turntable and he loved it. Though he was below average in school he showed great talent for music. At the age of 17 he had applied to be an intern for a radio station, but failed. This upset him and he started to give up. Soon after he started to lose his memory, he was diagnosed with a rare brain disease and told he would have horrible long term memory. When it seemed nothing could be worse his brother caught pneumonia. Travis started to become a bit depressed until he met his best friend wormmon.

Home: New york, New york

Alignment: A good person

First Encounter: An egg shot out of his ipod in the middle of the night. Travis hid the egg from his parents and watched it every day until it hatched. Though he was surprised he was kind to the small strange creature and learned of the digital world from it.

Extra Notes/Other:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:45 pm
Tamer 1: Rasen Nero
Username: Rasenshurikennero

Name: Rasen Nero
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Job: Rasen works for a secret government operation name Hack. Their goal is to monitor the internet for any source of threat. Though that is their main goal recently they have been noticing several irregularities. Unaware of the digital world the entire company was stumped. Rasen was promoted and set to find out what the 'irregularities' were. The stress of the job almost drove him to insanity, and when he finally found out what it was he awoke in the digital world.

Abilities: Rasen is an all around expert in all kinds of digital technology. He is a skilled hacker and can crack almost any code. His eyes are almost as sharp as his mind. In drastic situations he can make quick decisions. Rasen is all brain but non brawn. He has very low stamina and has a very skinny body structure. He cannot defend himself in a fight and will most likely try to talk his way out. Rasen also has many trust issues, this prevents him from having many friends.

Equipment: A Hud eyepiece, a data-link gauntlet, an extremely advanced prototype laptop, the knife he inherited from his father.

Appearance: Rasen is tall and slender, his feet are large which makes him rather clumsy. His red hair is always umkempt and he refuses to brush it. His skin is pale from spending long hours indoors. His eyes are likely to have bags under them from overworking his mind.

Personality: Rasen will never give up on anything, which makes him annoying to his enemies. He is smart but also cocky and confident in his own abilities. He enjoys rubbing his mind in other faces and hates losing. He is the type of person that seeks revenge and can be ruthless. Yet despite this deep down in his heart he is good. Rasen has very strong trust issues and for that reason has a rough time making friends. He dislikes power and money but has great pride and will sometimes need to be humbled. He realises his flaws and works hard to defeat them, his goal in life to be perfect. He is suave, smart and loves to be in control.

Biography: When his father died at age fifteen Rasen was sent to a boarding school who had inherited his family's fortune. Rasen could've had the money but he refused he wanted his father's precious knife instead. And so at boarding school he stayed and he excelled at it. He quickly skipped grades and graduated at age 15. The day of his graduation he wreaked havoc in the computer lab crashing the school's entire system. Yet they could never prove it was him. When an aquaintance at the school asked him why he had done it he simply replied to test my abilities. Rasen was soon recruited to hack by a government agent. He was given a new name "Nero" and his old one was forgotten. Nero soon became vice executive of the agency. This was when everything started to spiral down.
Normally they simply monitored the internet for major things like terror threat. But all of a sudden areas of the network started to warp. Nero was put in charge of monitoring these "irregularities". The problem was the instant the irregularity appeared it disappeared leaving no trace. The stress began to ware on Nero's sanity. If it weren't for the one friend he had he would have gone completely insane. The friend consoled him and made him feel human again. Then it happened one of the irregularities enveloped his friend. The only thing left was a small device that looked like an old japanese digital pet. He then devoted all of his time to cracking the mystery of these irregularities. He found reports of children disappearing for no reason at all out of thin air. Soon he began to piece it together. He marveled at the concept of another world. He theorized that these irregularities were a gate opening to this world briefly.

Now he craved to go there, yet he could find no way. When he was finally humbled, he finally got in.

Home: An apartment in New york

Alignment: Well Intentioned Extremist

First Encounter: Nero fell to the floor. A single tear ran down the curves of his face and hit the ground. "Alright" he shouted,"I'm not perfect, and I have control of nothing. Nothing in my life matters I'm just a minor role in this great play we call life." Where his tear had landed it started to glow. The voice rang in his head,"Have you been searching for me Rasen because I've been waiting for you." He picked up the strange device he had found by his friend after he disapeared.
Rasen then woke up thinking it was all a dream. Until he saw a brown monster staring at him. Surprised he backed up whacking his head on a tree. The monster smiled at him,"I've been waiting for you rasen."
Rasen stared at the creature,"My name is nero.." He muttered.
The monster smiled,"Nero, who's that your name is rasen."
Rasen smiled,"Okay.. but where am I?"
"I'm bukamon a digital monster, and your in the digital world."

Extra Notes/Other:

Tamer 2: Kazen Shurike

Username: Rasenshurikennero

Name: Kazen Shurike

Job: Detective

Abilities: Deductive reasoning abilities, Athletic skills (Good Balance, Speed, Strength and Endurance), Trained in martial arts and has an advanced perception skill.

Equipment: Umbrella, Magnifying Glass, Camera, Knife, Radio Watch and a Wallet

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Kazen is a very Hot headed person, he is the type of person that is quick to fight. Kazen can be very brash and stubborn at times but still has a good heart. Kazen will always speak what he has on his mind, and this often gets into trouble. He places a great value on his honor and will fight to defend that. When he loses his memory he begins to change in a way, becoming stronger. He feels more confidence in himself but starts to feel empty too in a way. All of a sudden he became a totally different person. As he begins to recover his memories though he starts to doubt who he is.

Biography: Kazen was told he was special every day. His parents spoiled him but he never let it go to his head. He hated money and he hated his parents. When he turned 13, he was shipped to a boarding school and forgotten. When he was old enough to support himself he ran away and never came back. For awhile he survived by stealing what he needed to live. Until he was set straight by a friend and took out a carreer as a PI.
Kazen became very serious, and lived only on the excitement of solving the mystery. He had no true sense of justice, just loved the challenge of a case. He didn’t really care about others and sometimes liked to toy with them. A day after his birthday a string of unknown cases started appearing. People (Mainly Children) Went missing, the only evidence was usually an electric appliance left on, or some strange footprints. He really didn’t want to take the case, but it seemed like a challenge. While investigating he noted that most of the cases had edited data, but when he tried to dig farther all he found was a strange insignia. Nerv. Nerv was a private company that dealed with computers, but that didn’t explain why there was missing data. Before he could delve any further into this, Kazen noted he was being followed, but he didn’t know why. Could it have been Nerv? Was he really onto something. Berfore he had time to delve on this an attempt was made on his life, and he woke up in the digital world with no memory of who he was.

Home: Somewhere in England

Alignment: While Kazen has no true sense of justice, he does believe in right and wrong. He dislikes those who fight without a reason and hate those who fight for themselves. Kazen fights to protect his own personal way of life, and others. He hates anybody who thinks they have the right to take away life. Often he will hold back in a fight, fearing he could hurt the opponent. When he is pushed to the edge though he can fight with full force. Kazen takes interest in others problems and will often interfere if it promises a physical or mental challenge. Kazen’s ultimate goal is selfish though, to regain his own memories.

Digimon:
Bearmon

Dorumon

Kamemon

First Encounter:

Extra Notes/Other: (Anything else you'd like to add about your Character, this could be anything, from a life motto, to your favorite food. This can be as random, or serious as you want. If you don't want to put anything, just put N/A.)  

Rasenshurikennero

xXxRyerse43xXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:36 am
Username: flamed-fury

Name: Dylan

Job: Student, Part time chef and lead guitarist

Abilities: Can cook extremely well for his age trying to take over his family's restaurant with matt and can play awesome songs on his guitar.

Equipment: A back pack that carries His digimons food, cooking supplies, books, a sac of food and spices and his electric guitar.

Appearance:
User Image

Personality: Dylan usually is pretty hardheaded he never thinks things threw and trys to us violence as a last resort even tho it usually is the opposite way but he is also a very kind person to I guess you just need to be on his good side

Biography: Dylan is a very close friend with Matt since they were kids. Their parents share the restaurant, tho it mostly belongs to matt's family. He is apart of matt's band as the lead guitarist.

Home: Orlando, Florida

Alignment: Good

Digimon:
User Image

First Encounter:
Dylan was flipping threw the channels at his house when he saw this weird ad showing two eggs the one disappear then the other came out of the tv and landed on Dylan's lap when he went down to show matt he had the other egg and then they both raised the eggs to be digimon but dylan lost matt when matt disappear and when he wished he could find matt he landed in the digital world  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Username: ShinigamiKuzume

Name: Kuzume Utashii

Job: goes to the Digi College , and plays in a band with his sister and friend.

Abilities: Kuzume sells records and cds in the real world and makes a living in the digital world by playing guitar in a band, his Digimon Demiveemon plays the drums , his sister plays Base , his friend sings.

Equipment: Carries a laptop in a backpack, some food, guitar, Psp for music, some food for Demiveemon

Digimon
User Image

Personality: Preety Laid back type of guy, except when he plays guitar in the band, then he goes all out and goes crazy! he doesnt like to use alot of effort unless its fighting digimon or playing guitar either weise he gets kinda grumpy.

Biography: (A history, back story, family tree, important experiences... be descriptive. The More description, the more interesting the character is.)

Home: Kuzume and his sister live on a little apartment in Tokyo.

Alignment: Kuzume likes to fight against the guys who are picking on others and likes to destroy evil

First Encounter: Kuzume was playing the Digimon Rpg game he first started creating DemiVeemon when he was just starting out the game and he got so addicted to the game and he got addicted to DemiVeemon that he didnt want him to digivolve unless they were indeep amergency, When they got surrounded buy 100 digimon 10x stronger then DemiVeemon was, Kuzume didnt know what to do so he started panicking and he was running out of card powers to help him out so Demiveemon got defeated in battle and Kuzume started to cry , then magical his tears brought demiveemon into the real world and they became great friends.

Extra Notes/Other: Favourite food is Sushi and Ramen,  

iSin-Sama

Wealthy Genius

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

WinxC1ub

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:16 pm
Username: WinxC1ub

Name: Matsuyo

Job: Basicaly, whatever I'm doing at the time.

Abilities: Artistic. Uses Digi powers to travel to multiple dimentions for an infinate possibility adventure.

Equipment:
S-Powder loaded with different outfits for quick changes.
6 Pokeballs
-Raichu(Stays out)
-Togepi(Stays out)
-Articuno
-Mew
-Mewtwo
-Charizard
Potions for Pokemon AND Digimon
Dino caps
-2 man Plane/Sub
-Storage unit
-House

Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Cheerful in any situation, fun loving, likes cute boys, but turned off by players.

Biography: I don't really know much about my birth parents. I found out a couple years ago that I had been adopted. My dad said that someone just left me on their doorstep when I was a baby, and they took me in. In my adoptive family, I have my father and step-mother, my mother and step-father, my older brother and sister, and Raichu and Togepi believe me to be their mother(I was the first person they saw when they hatched). I love my family very much, but I desire to know who I am. Who were my mother and father? What world did I come from? This world? Another world? Were my parents Digidestend aswell? ONe of the reasons I trvel to other worlds is so I may find any clue I can to help me find my real parents.

Home: Was raised in America in the Real World, but am now on a journey to other worlds to find my birth parents

Alignment: I am a member of the Veridian City Police Force in the Pokemon World, where I am also a Pokemon Master. I have been fighting for the forces of good for as long as I remember, and shal continue to d so for as long as I can.

Digimon: Not recieved one yet, but would prefer:
Black Agumon->ShadowGreymon->SkullGreymon->BlackWarGreymon

First Encounter: At the age of five, I was playing my new Pokemon Blue for the computer, and a character I've never seen before apears out of nowhere. The guy asks me if I would like to go on a REAL adventure, and I say yes, not knowing how real that adventure would realy be.

Extra Notes/Other: Everything about my character was made up LONG before joining this guild. Everything was a part of my very first fan fic, Digimon Unlimited, where these things really happened to my Character, Matsuyo. BlackAgumon was originaly her Digimon, which is why I want him. As I type this up, I have yet to recieve a Digimon, but when I do, I really want him to be BlackAgumon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 pm
Username: Lumarinam

Name: Lumina

Job: Lumi is currently finishing up her senior year of highschool, but has a summer job at a pet shop, and babysits every other weekend.

Abilities: Lumina is a lovely pianist, along with being excellent at writing. She's been practicing for recitals as long as she remember, and has even gotten asked to play at a few graduations and her sister's wedding.
She's written a few stories, and they're pretty popular on the interwebs, but she would never even imagine getting them published. Two are novels, one about a girl and her dog, another about a boy and his lovelife. Lumi actually is big on roleplaying, but doesn't have a whole lot of extra time.

Equipment: Lumina is equipped with a backpack where she keeps first aid, a cellphone, her ipod, some stickers and a snack if she decides she doesn't want to eat the cafeteria's food.
Her cellphone has just recently turned into a stark white digivice, but I'll get into that later.

Appearance: A bit short for 17, Lumina knows she's short, but doesn't really mind anymore. She has silvery hair and blue eyes. Her skin is pretty pale because she's inside alot. It gets pretty cold in the alps!

Personality: Outgoing, but shy when it comes to being flirted with. Lumina mentally freezes around someone that seems to like her. She's always been a bit odd compared to other girls she knows, but likes it that way. She's not interested in makeup, and was the littlegirl chewing on legos instead of dressing her barbies.
Lumi gets along better with the opposite gender, but has never really dated anyone or fallen in love.

Biography: Lumina lives in the alps, surrounded by mountains. Her small town has grown as she has, and just recently got a small mall. Her school is small, only around 80 highschoolers or so. She gets along okay with people, and is known as a bit of a recluse to some.

Home: Lumi lives with her parents, and is an oly child. Her house is pretty big, her parents have good jobs and busy buisness lives. She's home alone alot, but has learned to keep herself busy instead of moping around.

Alignment: Good

Digimon: Viximon

First Encounter: I was just hanging out a few extra hours at Sally's Pet Shoppe, and this kind of vortex looking light showed up. It was crazy, I thought I was having some weird trance like dream. That's when an egg just popped out! and the little rip in my reality dissapeared as fast as it came.

Now what wasI supposed to do with the shiny orange egg sitting in the middle of aisle 12? I thought about leaving it there and waiting for me to wake up, but. . . the thing seemed to be attached to me somehow. I couldn't leave it behind, no matter how strangely it appeared here.

So I took it home and waited for it to hatch. It was exciting, I hadn't a clue what would pop out. So I sat the little orange egg with yellow stripes on my bed. Quickly I checked for anyone tha might be home, but I was alone. So I shut my door and locked it, not wanting to explain the ostrich sized egg sitting on my sleeping space. I stared at that egg and waited. . .and waited. . .and waited. . . and waited some more. . .

Obviously it wasn't coming out that night, so I finally decided to give up and get ready for bed. You know, the whole shower change clothes, grab a bit to eat deal. I got 2/3rds of the way done too! But. . . when I looked on my bed, the egg was gone! And where her cellphone was placed, a small machine like thing sat instead.

Immediately I checked for the egg that was on my bed. I looked, of course, under the bed. Under my desk, in my currently open closet, even in the bathroom! But. . . the egg was gone. For a moment I thought 'Hey! Maybe it really was just a dream!' But that didn't seem right. I apparently fell asleep in the pet shop.

"Whatcha lookin' for?" a little figure with ears and a tail smiled up at me, big blue eyes shimmering. I blinked. . . and blinked again. What was this animal in my house? It looked kind of like a fox, or maybe a cat of some sort.

Then it clicked. It was the egg! My egg had hatched and I missed it! But. . .wait, didn't it just say something to me? "You. . .talk?" I asked, confused.

"Well duh! All digimon talk!" It spoke with a small, but cheerful voice. It only made me want to pet the little animal. So I did, I handled animals all day, why not treat this one like the onesat the shop? "And who might you be little fella?"

The digimon smiled, looking up at me endearingly. "I'm Viximon. And you're my first ever partner."

Lumarinam

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 am
Username: wolf4life13

Name: Himiyuu Kamiya (Nick named Wolf)

Job: Student/ Assistant Aikido instructor at Uncle’s dojo

Abilities: Himiyuu is good at physical activities and martial arts but lacks the focus or interest to excel at most normal school subjects. He frequently has trouble with all of his classes except for science and prefers physical activity over school. He does however know a surprising amount about martial arts in general and anatomy. He is best trained in unarmed combat followed by stick and staff fighting. His only other talent is an ear for music and an eye for patterns though he himself is unable to play music or draw he can sing and dance with respectable skill. He is also used to cooking and camping out.

Equipment: Digivice, swiss army knife, backpack with paper, pen, ruler, six foot length of rope, and a lighter.

Appearance: Wolf is a relatively tall youth standing just under six feet tall with brown eyes and short black hair that accentuates his tanned skin. He tends to favor dark clothing but is just as often wearing blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt. There are some scars on his hands but few other remarkable features or marks.

Personality: Wolf has an erratic personality and despite often seeming kind and chivalrous because of his conditioning and disciplined training in martial arts. The truth however is that he has a cruel and power hungry personality that he hides from most others. His goal is always to increase his personal strength by any means necessary and he often uses acting to deceive any and everyone around him. It is only during an intense fight that his true nature is displayed by his cruelty and ruthlessness towards his opponent(s).

Biography: Wolf is from mixed parentage but rarely speaks of his mother and father though he communicates with them frequently. Due to tensions between him and his older brother he was sent to Tokyo to train in his uncle’s dojo and attend school. It is not known by most outside his family but the decision was a result of a sparring match between the siblings in which Wolf purposely broke his others arm during a throw. Before learning aikido from his uncle Wolf was trained in a combination of eagle style kung fu and karate though his aggressiveness towards his brother in the match made his family decide to force him towards a defensive martial art. For the past six years Wolf has worked hard to hide his bloodlust and improve his acting so that his family would not suspect that he hasn’t changed since moving. He is called Wolf even by family members due to the end of his first name and start of his last name sounding so much like Ookami. He usually introduces himself as simply Wolf as well.

Home: Himiyuu is a native of Osaka that has spent the last six years living with his uncle in Tokyo and lives in the apartment above the dojo.

Alignment: Loner: Follows his own path and only makes temporary alliances based on whims or his own benefit.

User Image
User Image

First Encounter: Wolf was attempting to finish his home work late on a Saturday night when he decided to meditate on the meaning of the math equations he was doing and fell asleep at the keyboard of his computer. The next thing he knew he was standing on an odd hill covered in blue and purple grass underneath an oddly colored sky. Wolf at first assumed he was dreaming and began to move through the area and saw a variety of unusual creatures. Yet it wasn’t until he was approached by a shadowy figure while moving through a small group of trees that he began thinking it was something more. The figure was demidevimon and he was asked what he thought of the world. His response was truthful and unusual enough to make demidevimon take an interest in him after which they begin to speak more on the digital and real world as well as their motivations. It was from this that the two realized they could act as good partners for one another and a key chain that Wolf carried suddenly altered into a digivice linked to demidevimon.

Extra Notes/Other: Motto: I want to overcome and dominate all obstacles by my own strength or guile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Name: Draco

Job: Student

Abilities: He can argue anything, anywhere any time. Ignores all other reality and uses his own. Same goes for logic.

Equipment: Digivice, Flash light, and some cake.

Personality: Since he ignores others logic and reasoning he is a tiny bit insane. He loves cake and his digimon. His hates spicy food.

Biography: His father was a lawyer and loved to argue with Leto. Which why he started to ignore logic and reality. His mother was a house wife, and she raised him well. He went to a boring school and hated it. Until he saw a bright light from his computer. He put his hand on the screen and was pulled into the digital world. He lost his arm in a battle when getting his Dracomon he is now on a quest to get his arm back, or remade out of metal.

Home: Yes he has one. South Africa, Joburg.

Alignment: My category is Self Dictated

Digimon: Chaos (He is in Red) BlackWarGreymon

Kira (He is in Green) DemiVeemon

Nora (He is in Blue) BlackMetalGarurumon

Go here to find out more

First Encounter: He met chaos once he reached the digital world. There he found a digiegg. He took the egg and cared for it. At first Leto let the digimon to take care of its self. Thinking that its mother would look after it. The digimon wouldn't leave him along so he was soon forced to adopt it. He named him Chaos. He and this digimon soon grew inseparable.

Extra Notes/Other: His clothes obey the anime/manga law. Which is they never change or get dirty.  

Draco_Lord

ReaperXZeos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:57 pm
Username:ReaperXZeos

Name:Shadow Zeos "Reaper"

Job:Assassin,Free Lancer

Abilities razz erfect Aim, Calculates situations quickly, telekinesis,

Equipment biggrin ark Digivice, Scouter, Wrist Comp, Smoke Grenades,Silent Pistols, Laser Trip Mines, Sniper Rifle, Mystic Shadow Blade

Appearance:User Image

Personality:Silent,Cold,Twisted,Insane

Biography:From the beginning,Shadow was an orphan that grew up in a corrupted city.He became a petty thief in order to acquire food.He soon came under the possession of a mystic blade that he carries still to date.It gave him unnatural powers with certain emotions.Being alone drove him to insanity...being hated by everyone he came across.Being called a monster, his powers were amplified by anger,hate,rage, and sometimes sadness.He became an assassin when he was recruited by a dark and shadowy organization. After a certain point, he quit but not before eliminating the organization first.By then his powers had grown far beyond the beginning and had taken control of him.He was able to resist but was left in the state he is in now.By some chance, the mystic powers sent him an egg that contained the seed that would ultimately help the darkness gain control completely.Three dark digimon must be in his control and reach their dark evolutions for the cursed blade to take full control.If Shadow could dark digivolve three digimon...the corruption would win.

Home:Shadow has a secret hide out that he calls home.There he monitors the city searching for his hit targets.He also takes other free lancer jobs when available via some one contacting his special line.

Alignment:Can be classified as Rouge,Evil,The Viral Empire Syndicate

Digimon:Currently
Keramon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type:Virus
Attribute biggrin ark
Attacks:Crazy Laugh,Crazy Smoke,Crazy Spin,Data Blaster

First Encounter:As previously stated, Shadow came across Keramon when it exited the digital world through the portal his corrupted blade opened.

Extra Notes/Other:Major Threat.Do not approach unless you have a death wish.Very Strong ally,and enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:57 pm
b]Username: Boss Lancex

Name: Ace

Job: A student plays football and has a part time job

Abilities: He can blow up buildings with a snap of his fingers can read his opponents mind and run has a double egde axe that can cut anything
Equipment: Blue Digivice,Double eged axe,food

Appearance:Black & blue light armor black short hair dark red eyes with an evil grin but hes friends know hes really nice and a cool person has a double eged axe in the back with digimon partner on my shoulder waiting for a fight

Personality: Strong Silent type but a very nice guy once you get to know him

Biography: Ace has always been a very nice and helpful kid he lives in Kona in the mountains with a water path leading to a village he doesnt talk about his mother of father his brother was the only one that was their for him till he died when ace was young

Home:Lives alone in the vast mountains with only the sky too look at

Alignment:walks on the path of both good and evil and sometimes fights both sides for his own reasons

First Encounter: One night Ace was fighing evil and stubble apond a lab doing test on good digimon and turning them evil so ace tryed to reverse the process but it was too late for all but one a veemon was fighting too stay good and not turn evil so ace helped him by destroying
the pod he was kept in and ace eyes stared to glow and turned from light brown to dark red and also a digivice comes down in a blue light and him and veemon were one ever since

X_Vast Darkness_X

Romantic Vampire

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games