Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am
DT stopped and looked at her. "What I do with my gold is up to me. But if you say yes when the time come I'll do as you wish." DT kissed her forhead then started to walk again. He was hopeing she would start to get the hints he was dropping. He had been palnning on asking her the question but he wished to wait after the other peoples that were about to get married soon to pop the question.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:52 am
She had already got the hints she knew what he was talking about and she already knew her answer. Looking down at the ring she hurried to catch up with him her fingers lacing with his own. "My heart already knows it's answer and for once I actually agree with it."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 pm
DT smile at her as he teleported only the food and goods back home. "Good I'll plan something great to make it monment great." DT kissed her as he lead her to the corner where the marching would take place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:07 pm
"Good but you should know by now that anything will be great for something like that." Serenity said after kissing him abck and allowing him to lead her where the marching would start.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 pm
DT placed Fay on his shoulder as people started to crowd the area they were in. Some the sound of the marching band made itself known as people cheered. DT only smile at how he was going to make her life grand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Serenity squealed as she was suddenly lifted up once seated she laughed as a few people stared at her makeing her blush at the suddent attention but she didnt care she was with the man she loved so nothing could make the day a bad one. Seeing a few pople on floats a nice looking man waved at her and smelled rose before throwing ti to her. Once she cought it her blush deepened a bit when he winked at her. "Thats weird..."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:22 pm
"What is weird?" DT asked as he saw her catch the rose. Some huge balloon started to float by as the floats themself made there way past.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:23 pm
"Beside you and a selct others guys never pay attention to me.." Serenity said while looking down at him and giving a small shrug "O well."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 pm
"I like you the way you are now. Beside I don't have to beat other guy away from you. I get you all to myself." DT hug her legs to show he cared for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm
"Well that we have me down should I buy a baseball bat to keep girls away from you?" Serenity asked while looking down at him smiling widely at the hug to her legs it was easy to tell he cared.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:45 pm
"What good a baseball cap would do to keep my charm at bay?" DT laughed at his reply. DT slowly took her off his shoulder as the marching had stop and everyone went back to what they were doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:56 pm
Laughing with him she waited until her legs were firmly planted on the ground before hugging him "Well I could beat the charm right out of you?"  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 pm
DT smiled at her about what she had said. "You'll never harm me unless it was to save my life." DT kissed her after what he said to make sure she did not reply about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Serenity smiled into the kiss makeing a note in the back of her head to reply once this was done. Though she had a feeling he would make it last not that she was complaining. Wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him back without hesitation.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 pm
The sound of someone walking on a roof top could be hear from around them. The person on the roof kicked a few things off the buildings one of the guards looked up smiled and saluted to what looked like a child. That is right it was Fox, he walked around for a moment and then hoped down. He landed in a small could of dust being the roads to his town where made out of dirt mostly. With a quick look at the guard followed by a nod then he started to wonder around his town, from time to time talking to a few people.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff