Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
~ Tell us a Bedtime Story! ~ (Congrats winners!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:53 am
Wait, I know how this goes!
Username: sage_the_vampirc_angel
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt let out a might velociraptor screech of victory before dancing a jig.
Prize preferences: first post  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 am
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt must go on a magical journey through a maze to find the one who he seeks - made up of flowers. The colt was confused, but nodded as the rabbit spoke, feigning he understood.
Prize preferences: FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED DUE TO WINNING A FAMILIAR.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:40 am
Code:
Username: FrostyPeaches
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt realised that he must be dreaming and played along. "Alright, mister rabbit, what's my destiny?" He replied enthusiastically.
Prize preferences: Chamo, Cat, yup getting lazy now lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:45 am
Username: ATh e a r t
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt stared at the rabbit in disbelief. It took a few moments, but the colt was determined and asked where he could find the magical flower bunny...
Prize preferences: Catnip, Chamomile, Re-roll  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:07 am
size=18]Wait, I know how this goes!
Username: Nyx Queen of Darknes
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt jumped back in alarm as the rabbit began to glow.
Prize preferences: Catnip, Mare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm
Username:
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt sneezed in shock. Or possibly he was allergic to rabbits and didn't know.
Prize preferences: stallion, mare, blue, red.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:24 pm
Username: Rein_Carnation
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and he needed to jump over the moon The colt became wide-eyed, "Just how do I do that?" he asked in disbelief.
Prize preferences: Mare, Stallion, Blue Otter, Red Otter  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:37 pm
Code:Wait, I know how this goes! 
Username: stormflower
The story goes: The magical mushroom caused him to see a foggy version of himself. This apparition spoke to him of a destiny and a fair 'maiden' he was to save
Prize preferences: camomile, catnip  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:57 pm
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE GAME! I have won a game elsewhere! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Won a soquili editing first post to familiars only!  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Revolutionary Roniel generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 7!

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:01 pm
Our story continues, written by...

1. dawns_aura
  2. Ryuukishin
  3. Deejaye
  4. LydaLynn
  5. Chi Honda
  6. Pollack
  7. CitrusCupcake
  8. Lunarflowermaiden
  9. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  10. Pandora Talie
  11. Fea Line
  12. vampireluver123
  13. sage_the_vampirc_angel
    Mewsings of An Angel
  14. FrostyPeaches
  15. ATh e a r t
  16. Nyx Queen of Darknes
  17. Jackariah Beckett
  18. Rein_Carnation
  19. stormflower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:06 pm
CitrusCupcake
Username: CitrusCupcake
The story goes: The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt replied that he wasn't sure what that meant, and could the rabbit explain? Chosen for what?
Prize preferences: Red, Blue

CitrusCupcake is our winner! That means that the Story Thus Far is...

The Story Thus Far
Once upon a time there was a magical flower bunny who was trapped in a deep sleep that only the chosen one could break. There was only one problem: The chosen one was completely unaware that he was the chosen one, and that there was even a magical flower bunny. In fact, the chosen one was a colt who had just discovered how very delicious flowers are.

One day while the colt was out eating flowers he notices an odd looking bunny with a strange top hat on his head. "I'm late I'm late for a very important date," he said aloud as he pulled out his pocket watch, and began hopping quickly towards a field of yummy looking flowers. The colt quickly decided to follow the rabbit, both because of the rabbits urgency and his own curiousity. He ran as quick as he can before seeing the rabbit go down a rabbit hole.

When he stepped into the rabbit hole he saw that there was a winding set of runic steps, that were illuminated by glowing mushrooms. He started down the stairs and promptly stopped to chew on a mushroom. That's where the real journey began...

The magical mushroom caused him to be teleported to where the rabbit was. When the colt realized what had happened, he asked the rabbit what was going on. The white rabbit explained that he was the chosen one, and the colt replied that he wasn't sure what that meant, and could the rabbit explain? Chosen for what?

And now, to continue the story, we need...

THE PROMPT:

""For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt... "

Now, it's up to you to continue the story! Finish the prompt sentence. If you choose, you may add one more sentence, for two total.

You may post now! This round ends tomorrow at 9 PM EST, whether or not I'm around. Sometime tomorrow between 9-11 PM EST, I will roll whose sentence goes into the story, and post the next prompt!

The form:

[size=18][color=darkblue]Wait, I know how this goes![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]The story goes: [/b]"For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt-_______ (This time since I supplied a full sentence, feel free to have three sentences total in your answer)
[b]Prize preferences:[/b] (Think about this before you post! I will use the first post of yours I find if you win. Put REROLL if you want to pass on some prizes)

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:21 pm
Username: LydaLynn
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt blinked three times and then leaned forward to sniff the sleeping flower bunny. Then he saw it, shining under the bunny.
Prize preferences:[/b first post  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm
Username:
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt stared as the white rabbit faded away leaving only.....a set of stairs, leading once again downward. Just how far underground would he have to go for answers?
Prize preferences: Chamomile, Catnip  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:33 pm
Username: Deejaye
The story goes: "For this," said the white rabbit, as he faded away and the sleeping flower bunny appeared. The colt stared with great intensity at the small creature infront of him, his mind trying to wrap around if there was some secret message he wasn't getting. Drawing a blank on what it could possibly mean, he harrumphed, "Screw this, I don't have time for this," and sauntered off with enough sass that he could be dubbed The Sassmaster.
Prize preferences: catnip, chamomile, reroll  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces