Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie giggled at Inori stating her opinion that Devlyn's whiskey was nowhere near strong enough for her taste. "I've heard of Sake," she said, "and that's why I don't drink the stuff! I'm not much of a drinker, so one sip of Sake would probably make me too tipsy to do anything requirin' hand-eye coordination!"

She paused, trying to figure out how to tell Inori where she'd come from. It was such a strange story that the lady would probably think Natalie was nuts. But she wanted an answer and would probably see through lies. "Well," Natalie replied, "I don't know if you'd believe me if I told you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm
"She did not just insult my whiskey." Devlyn thought as he looked at Inori.

"Well then lass. I should try some one day then to see if this be true for myself." He said to Inori as he took his pouch back athen put it up.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >
< ^ ~ The Three-Tailed Kitsune ~ ^ >

The Kitsune gave Devlyn a smirk, seeing the tiniest of scowls on his expression. It seems she had struck a nerve.
"I have only been in this land for three or four Moons. I believe someone may have cast some sort of traveling magic, or opened up a sort of door in front of me. For I was in my own land in one moment, and an eye's blink later, I found myself in the woods of this one."

She felt it wise, if she were going to be traveling with them, to be somewhat truthful. Natalie was forthcoming about her not being around here. It seemed the only true native of these lands was the large wolf man.

"And I daresay, I have heard many a strange tale. Perhaps, it is I who might decide if I shall believe your words or not. Though I shall not require you to be specific. Be vague if it pleases you." The Woman took on a serious expression as she inquired about Natalie's origins. She then heard Devlyn, who seemed to be wondering about trying some of her homeland's drink.

"It might be some time. Considering the differences between the villages I see in your land and mine, it appears that they are leagues apart in distance."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie's eyes widened at Inori's explanation of how she had wound up in this land. It sounded a lot like her own experience with being thrust into this time and place. I don't know if Inori's a time traveler too, but we were both teleported here, it sounds like! Interesting...

"The same thing happened to me!" she exclaimed. "Well, not the same same thing. But one second I was in a shop, and I opened a book and all of a sudden I was sittin' in the king's bedroom in the castle a coupla villages away. That's why I've got the witchcraft charge hangin' over my head."  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:54 pm
Devlyn just listened to the two talk while he kept leading the way. He really didn't have much to say about any of it but he did want to learn what he could about their problems.

"They both were transported here via magic? Is this fate or coincidence?" He thought as he walked along the trail ahead of everyone. He kept his ears and nose at high alert to try to keep someone from getting the drop on them.

Thunder walked behind his master willingly. His ears would twitch some when a fly would get near it. here and there a fly or some sorta bug would land on him and the muscles in that spot would twitch in an attempt to keep them off of him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

It seemed the large wolf man had no intention of talking with her more. He seemed deep in thought. She could take this moment to mess with his head a bit more, however, she felt it better to leave him be. There didn't seem to be much reason for to bother him besides a few laughs.

"A... king? I'm afraid I'm not exactly familiar with the word."
In fact, that was one word that wasn't quite translated with the ring. How odd. "However, if they were a monarch of some variety, I can understand why they would be upset.

There is something else I have learned, village folk do not take kindly to strangers taking a couple to bed."

As she finished off her last sentence, her eyes narrowed and she stopped walking. She heard something. It wasn't from the direction that the previous guards had chased her. It was coming straight behind them, from along the path. There was a light pitter patter of armored feet. The scent of men and metal came soon after to the two who would have a more powerful nose.

It must have been the people who had come for the one who knew witchcraft. And that was Natalie.

"It looks like the one's who were after you didn't waste their time. They are coming up as we speak. If you do not mind, I could give the two of you some time to escape and make some distance. I will be fine. We could meet each other again upon night fall."

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie had had a feeling that their good luck wouldn't last long, and boy did she hate being right! One minute she and Inori were comparing notes, and she was trying to figure out a way to explain what a king was and how she'd gotten here. But then...

Inori was stopping, listening to something. And she made the dreaded announcement: The people who were after Natalie had caught up with them. "Oh no," Natalie murmured, her stomach tightening and her face white as a sheet. "I don't wanna get you two in any danger!" she protested softly, fearing that her accent would carry to the hunters if she spoke loudly. "I couldn't live with myself if I caused either one of you to be hurt." She sighed. "But we do need to get outta here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 am
When Devlyn heard the nose he started growling. "Inori get on Thunder with Natalie now! Unless you can run as fast as a war horse in full armor then by all means feel free to run beside him. Slap him on the rear when you're ready and he'll take off going straight. I'll catch up easily." He said.

He then walked to the back of the group and started to lay down a thin transparent sheet of ice on the ground. Just like how black ice is unseen on the road of modern times this ice wouldn't be seen till it was too late. Anything unknowingly walking onto it will lose it's balance and fall over. and metal armor shoes have no grip on ice to begin with unless they were spiked on the bottom. He would do this to cover the whole width of the path and make it long enough that it would slow them down for a few minutes.

"This may only reinforce them in thinking about a witch but it will buy us plenty of time to get away." He thought as he kept at it.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

"Oh nonono. That will not do. They do not know me, nor do they know I am traveling with you. It is in your best interest to stay with her. It should best be kept to mind that you ruined my hunt, and those little men with their play swords I could easily run circles around. I tell you that this is not a time for brute force, which I am quite sure by looking at you is all you know how to do."

Inori gave him a look and pointed down the path. She was stern. Her word would be final. She didn't care his thoughts on the matter. She noted the ice he was forming. It was cute, she had to be honest. However, completely unnecessary.

"I assure you, Miss Natalie, that none of us are in any sort of danger. I actually think them quite adorable."
The woman assured her. "And if I don't see that someone else has left with you, I will not be held accountable for what I do to him."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie found herself just watching wide-eyed at the argument between Devlyn and Inori. Devlyn was barking at Inori to get on Thunder and get herself and Natalie out of here, all the while he was making some kind of preparations. Inori, however, was standing firm in her decision to stay put, saying that since she was hunting the hunters anyway, they might as well let her do it.

Natalie had to admit that she really liked Inori's style. "She's right!" she said in a low voice. "Devlyn, you and I need to get the heck outta here, or at least hide. It's the only way we all can survive. I don't want you two fightin' over who gets to do what. We're wastin' time as it is!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:11 pm
"Look I'm not all hit this and beat that lass. I was just making it hard for them to pass through then catch up. I can easily keep up with Thunder in his armor while I'm wearing my own. I already got the Ice on the ground so lets get moving." Devlyn said as he moved quickly over to Thunder.

"Hang on lass." He said to Natalie before smacking Thunder's rear. Which sent him off running at full speed.

"We don't have to fight them Inori lets just leave now with the lil surprise in place." He said before starting off after thunder and Natalie.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori, at that moment, had lost her patience with this wolf man. And with that patience came the loss of her control. Before their eyes, the guise of the woman vanished. In it's place, was another one. Or rather a Fox Woman. A Kitsune. One with red hair and three tails. She did not chase after the two as they left. No, they could fend for themselves. She began to step across the ice, her foot steps melting down. She was going to have her hunt, one way or the other.

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie was getting a little annoyed herself at Devlyn and Inori arguing...but as it turned out, she didn't really have time to think about it! Before she knew it, Devlyn had slapped Thunder on the rear, and the horse took off running at full speed, with Natalie hanging on for dear life as they tore off down the road. Natalie was hoping and praying that they would either be able to outrun or outwit the hunters after them...

She spotted Devlyn running almost behind Thunder, and she wondered how in the world this guy could run so fast! I didn't know James's family had super speed as one of their traits...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:49 pm
Devlyn quickly got next to Thunder. "How ya holdin up lass?" He asked as he ran beside Thunder as he kept running hard.

He then glanced back. "Oi! Where the ******** is she?" He said feeling pissed off now.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

It took a little while, but the sound of hooves started coming from behind them. Clearly, there were a few who had not only gotten passed Inori, but Devlyn's trap. While clever, the ice's shiny surface glared off the sunlight and served as a warning to some.

To those that could hear them, they would hear three sets of hooves galloping against the forest path. And the sound was getting closer.

Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff