Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♠ { MAIN QUEST } MAD TEA PARTY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm
"Better?" Nod asked, finally letting go of Defile's arm once he had relaxed and brushing down the front of his own now-blinding suit.

"After a fashion. Or...far away with it. Somewhere that's nowhere near fashion."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Whalelord wobbled as he was picked up and lost his balance. And fell right onto her boob. Great. He couldn't even avoid awkward situations in a game.

He blushed hard as he righted himself, murmuring little apologies and berating himself. He mumbled so much that he didn't even realize what was happening until a minute after she'd said it.

"Whoa married? What. I don't even know you!"

OOC

My character's username: Whalelord
My character's level: 6
Character's HP: 30
Current party: --
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character: Burgundy hatter with floppy black hair. probably flails. most likely looks dumb.
Character journal: Here

ramenli

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm
She tried not to let it concern her, that there were just so many trees everywhere. It was just the worry that somehow, with her not being the same as them they would really just not want to talk to her. She was different, sure, than others at school. They all were, but. Well. She wasn't a tree. The ghoul apprehensively watched the others before moving down the table a little bit to see what other kinds of things this world would want her to eat.

It was when she was reaching towards the Red Velvet Cupcakes did she get the message back from Molan. She checked it as she forced the red spongy cake into her mouth and began to munch. And was so relieved to find out that he was indeed, not a tree making her feel not alone in the world as the only non-tree. Well, maybe. - wait, but a March Hare? Because of the food?

Should she stop eating? Well, a little late for now. As the results from the jell-o gave away, the tree illusion fading to reveal the creeple back to the what she had seen before and her blue outfit now a very bright pink. Her eyes widened at the change, picking up a bit of her very large cloak to examine the color. She made a face, not having every thought it was really her color. Though, she honestly had never tried it...

raja
< TO Frostpaw: that is good I guess even though you are a rabbit but now everyone are not a tree and my outfit is pink. food is weird. does this happen everytime you eat something. >

[2/5]

OOC

User Image
My character's username: OuO
My character's level: 16
Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party:
A really short, really happy girl with palepale skin, navy hair and a HUGE smile on her face. Her Catterpillar outfit looks oddly way too big and bulky for her tiny frame.

Character journal: here

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Better. If anyone could call it better. He couldn't. He couldn't handle the embarrassment which lingered. If he had been better at putting on a completely fine front he could have smiled and mentioned how positively heinous ( and not in a good way ) Nods outfit was. But he was who he was and he couldn't hide his distress. Once again the urge to walk away returned but he did not because he had nowhere to go and alone he would inevitably perish here. He had to stay but it didn't mean he was fine, he felt sick, and it was nothing to do with food.

"A little." he said.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 pm
chirigami
< TO Haunted Lights: Nope not a tree. If I were a tree, I'd be the one on fire. o3o >

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:00 pm
If this was the common effects of consuming food (or maybe just desserts... she hadn't gotten a confirmation from Molan as of yet), it made OuO a little curious what some of the other confections would do. There seemed to be many options ahead of her, and honestly she was unsure of what to try given her limited palette.

There was an apple one though, she had tasted apples before (and a burnt one) and she remembered Efflo or Andrew making a comment, or maybe at least someone, about pie. She reached for a slice of the Apple Pie and then instantly regretted it.

Because the pink was gone and she was suddenly very small. Like so many times before. She was okay with her normal small size but this was much too much! OuO flailed a little bit and ran towards a new dessert to get the effect to wear off.

[3/5]

OOC

User Image
Current party:
A really short, really happy girl with palepale skin, navy hair and a HUGE smile on her face. Her Catterpillar outfit looks oddly way too big and bulky for her tiny frame.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:01 pm
RavenousDelirium hopped around the table a bit, sniffing delicately at the still mouth-watering treats. Even though he was absolutely certain that trying any more of them would produce further "unwelcome" changes to him physically (or mentally...he couldn't forget the untoward concern about him that TheBoughman had shown for an hour before)...he knew he was going to try more.

Because that was how a Grue rolled.

< TO TheBoughman: Huh, sounds like this stuff lasts around an hour each time. Not bad. Thanks anyway. >

There! He'd thanked someone today! Now that he had #194 - be polite to a git scratched from his Bucket List, Mouth-bunny perused the desserts, contemplating which to sample next. His beady-little hare eyes fell upon the most beautiful cupcakes: fluffy and bright red, like a siren they called to him. He could smell the cream cheese topping and those sprinkles! - so they were pink, so what. Pink wasn't anything but a color and RavenousDelirium could give a Jack.

The only problem he had with the cupcakes before him was that he didn't have his usual massive mouth with which to eat them! But he did his best as a MarchHare, hopping up and grabbing some of the spongy, dense cake and then again so he could have some of the frosting and sprinkles too. With his mini-cupcake in paw he smirked - this was gonna taste so good! True to his name (and nickname) RavenousDelirium inhaled the tasty treat with great satisfaction.

As his form returned to normal, except for the massively...eye-searingly pink color of his clothing, Mouth snorted.

And went for more of the Red Velvet Cupcakes - in for a penny, in for a pound.

Desserts Tried: 2 / 5

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
My character's level: 9
Character's Job class: Gryphon
Current party: --
Small IC description of character:

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim OMFG PINK!!! Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Kyribird

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Syrie

< RavenousDelirium: No problem. Each one cancels out the other. The last thing I ate was jello. That caused trees. That is all I remember though. Good luck. >  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 pm
She hadn't noticed Andrew's reply until she had gotten to The Honey Tart and nearly smashed herself into it to get a small taste. It tasted weird on her tongue and at least managed to combat the effects of the apple pie.

But she soon realized she wasn't in her usual body anymore and was much more fuzzy. With large ears and red heart shaped markings. Staring at another rabbit with diamond shaped markings, unaware it was her constant March Hare companion, O'Hare who was just kind of staring at her all confused.

phantompanther13
< TO Haunted Lights: Oh that is good and no one is a tree anymore but now I am a rabbit >

Well, now she knew how Molan had turned into one. Bouncebouncebounce.

[4/5]

OOC

User Image
Current party:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:20 pm
Admittedly, being a March Hare was very fun and interesting. She was fluffy all over, making her rather cuddly, had ears that did fun things (did all her friends who had ears like this play with them like this?) and she got to hop around very quickly and high. OuO probably wouldn't have minded staying like this, not that she had a problem of being who she was. But. She was a bunny.

But there was still that savory curiosity of what everything else did. Perhaps she should relish in the moment, she wondered, maybe try something later. But she couldn't resist too much longer and the dessert that didn't look like a lot of the others caught her attention. It was on a stick. A round little ball on a stick! And so the small little wight turned March Hare decided to try it. Her little teeth took a nibble, finding a much softer interior underneath that harder exterior. So many different textures for desserts; one had been a little slimy, the other spongy, the apple pie had been gooey and crispy and the tart had been a little sticky. So many. And so many different results.

And now she had no idea where she had gone. She couldn't see her body! Was this bad? Did she dissipate? Was she just like those trees from that other place now?

"Where did I go?"

[5/5]

OOC

User Image
Current party:

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:20 pm
[ Entering]

The forest was behind him. There was a large, large sense of relief to see such a scenery change, to think for the moment those blasted talking trees were behind him. Perhaps he'd never have to deal with them again? That was a blissful thought. It didn't concern him for a moment that he was walking into the unknown, trailing after music he couldn't entirely place. Followed it right up to a mountain of a table. What else could he do but climb up one of the chairs onto the table itself--it was quite the climb, and again he grumbled about the inability to fly. Things that could be of such use here...

When the food appeared, he'd almost laughed. Almost. What was with this place and consumables? Yet these ones did look.... very, very good. He wandered around the table for a moment, eyeing the different foods with growing interest. One particular caught his attention, and he could have sworn for a moment he heard his stomach growl. With little hesitation, he grabbed a piece of the honey-basted Honey Tart and took a large bite. It tasted as good as it looked. He barely noticed grabbing the fragment that came from the pastry, or the sudden... uh. Shift in perspective. At least not till it was too late, and Burn had to perk up to try and regain a better view of the table.

That he could even lift himself that much to look around was strange. What was wrong with his legs--- .........

< TO GABRIEL SANTIAGO: Do not eat the food on the large table. It's not worth it. Stay away! >

The now white hare with the black spade markings across its fur made a strangled sound at the back of its throat once his message was sent off to the other player, looking down at himself. What was he going to do now? He looked around at the different plates and bowls, wondering if any of these other treats could save his condition. Of course there was the issue of what else they could turn him into instead....

MY STATUS

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
My character's username: BridgesBurn
My character's level: 8
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A

A tall man, his skin is dark and eye a bright gold color. Two sets of black horns curve upward from a mass of curly, short-cut pale hair. BridgesBurn has taken on a Gryphon coat of black and gold accents. The black and gold hat is accented by a golden feather. A loose white shirt can be seen under the coat, along with red pants and a heavy brown belt. An eyepatch over his right eye completes the look.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:31 pm
McCowboy was starting to realize that this 'Mad Tea Party' was less of a party and more of an exercise in being betrayed by things he thought to be sweet and innocent, like confetti and candy. He was ready to vow off any further friendly seeming things in this world - but the sounds of music and a lively party drew him in like a moth to a flame. And once he got to the large table of sweets, oh, he was just hopeless at that point.

Peach Cobbler? One of his favorites! He couldn't help but stuff his face with the dessert. And the more he chewed, the looser his lips began to feel as the embarrassing secrets were ready to pour out.

Now, McCowboy was normally a guy who didn't really have any filters or know when to stop speaking, but when under the influence of an intoxicating the dessert? He didn't even need to know your name at this point.

"Hey ya'll, have I ever told you the story of why you don't want to ever touch a girl's stuff?" he asked to a group of total strangers who he had never spoken so much as a word to. His volume loud, and nearly anyone at the table would be able to hear him.

"Well ya see, my ex's sister was staying over at our place one night and she had all her beauty s**t in the bathroom, all these electronic thing-a-majiggers and her whatnots, but I never really lived with a woman besides my ma, so I had no idea what any of this crap was. She was trying to get her hair all did, but I had to kick her out so I could take a shower and when I got out, I started poking around through her stuff. Bad idea, fellas. Bad ******** idea."

"Cause ya see, the first thing I picked up was this long metal rod she had plugged into the wall. Now, I should've given like ten seconds of thought maybe for just reaching out and picking the damn thing up, but as soon as I did - holy s**t, boy, it was hot as balls! I couldn't help but drop it, but burning my hands ain't the worst part."

"No sir, it was what happened on its way down that hurt the most. It glazed right my past my private parts, burning the ******** hell outta me, ya know? So, if you ever want a reason not to ever touch a girl's stuff - then just remember that you're probably gonna end up burning your p***s."

McCowboy then nodded to the others at the table as if he was responding to some kind of question they had asked.

MY STATS

My character's username: McCowboy
My character's level: 11
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Small IC description of character: A tall and muscular lightly freckled human with a brown and gold duster coat, tight red pants, and a slanted feathered cowboy hat.
Character journal: [ BATTLE ENTRY LOG ]

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:52 pm
It was someplace new, but at least it wasn't like that messed-up forest he had hopelessly gotten lost in. Even with overly-happy ambient music and everything being at least 5 times his size, he still much preferred this place over the last, and he set himself to the task of climbing table legs, eager to see if there were more fragments to be found.

As he reached the top, he looked around, frowning slightly at the lack of anything, and even more so at the sign. But then, suddenly, objects seemed to materialize out of nowhere with a loud "pop", startling him. And while the massive tea cups and cutlery had caught his attention, the aromas that appeared made his stomach rumble. Only then did he realize he WAS rather hungry... after wandering around for so long.

Sniffing about, he decided to settle on the apple pie, and despite the massive size, he only took a small handful, sampling it. It was sweet, but not unbearably so. He was about to take another bite when a strange sensation overcame him, and the world began to warp. The cutlery seemed to be getting smaller, so maybe he too was getting...

... why did the table seem so much bigger now? DAMN IT ALL.

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca
My character's level: 7
Character's Job Class: Cheshire cat
Character journal: [x]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:57 pm
Oh GREAT, he was now EVEN TINIER, as if being small wasn't bad enough.
Grumbling, he tossed aside the pie, and decided to make an extremely long trek to another treat. Giant red cupcakes. Perhaps something here could return him to his normal size.

Climbing up the wrapping, he took a handful of the cream cheese frosting, and sampled a small bit with his tongue.
PLEASE don't make him smaller please don't-

He felt the world around him changing again, and with relief found that he was back to normal. Well, not NORMAL normal, but as normal as one could get. At least everything wasn't even bigger. But then he looked down, and grimaced.

... pink. PINK. Really?
His outfit vaguely reminded him on a certain sweater he desperately wanted to burn.
TIME TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO GET RID OF THIS ATROCITY.

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: sombra_mueca

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:03 pm
Not able to bear the fact of being pink much longer, he found himself at another treat. This time, something a bit more bland and much more suited to his taste. He paid the cherry no mind as he scooped some of the ice cream in his hand, noting that it was melting rather quickly, and licked a finger.

Only when he finished licking all the ice cream off his hands did he look down at his outfit, letting out a sigh of relief as it was no longer a sickening eye-searing colour. No, instead, he felt... amazing. No, not just that. Superb. POWERFUL. THE MOST P0W3EFl of A1L.

H3 w1l! conker dis m0unt4in off tr33ts n pwN u A1L L0z3rs!!1122345

MY STATS

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games