Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 pm
"Oh yes of course," Fahim said with a cocked eyebrow, "Wouldn't want to waste too much light." Nonetheless, he walked in with his own flashlight and looked around. "You wouldn't want to shoot something very powerful in one of these. Vibrations or a force strong enough could collapse the whole tunnel. A pistol works just fine. Besides, I have no need to overcompensate," Fahim added with a hint of jovial humor. He was glad there weren't any mosquitoes despite it being so damp in the cave. Still, there are some things down there even worse than mosquitoes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 pm
"You sure you aren't compensating? Big phisket, big flashlight, big canteen, big supply pack.. I could keep going" Idina teased, following him in and sticking close. So close in fact that she kept stepping on his heels.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:00 pm
"Ah-ow. Seems like you're the one with big feet though. Are we sure you're not packing?" Fahim bantered back, taking a step a bit faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 am
Idina slapped the back of his head and laughed when he complained. "You were naughty so I had to spank you. I just missed your a**" she said flirtatiously.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 am
"I forgive you," Fahim replied, rubbing the back of his head, "Just be sure that next time you need to aim, you consult a man first, my dear." Oh yeah, he went there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 am
Idina shot out her leg in a well-placed kick to his a**. "Oh look, my aim is improving, and I didn't even need a man to help me. Practice makes perfect. Maybe I should keep this up and see if I can really learn to channel my focus"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:08 pm
"A-hahaha, funny." Fahim felt the ground give out from under him, and out of instinct, he jumped over it. He kept going, assuming that Idina would catch the patch of weak earth and go by without any help.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:31 am
"Why the hell did you ju-" Idina was caught off when she felt the ground give way below her feet and she yelped as she jumped forward to catch herself and hold onto Fahim. "Don't look into this" she said with a blush as she pushed off of him and frowned.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am
"Oh no, wouldn't dream of it," Fahim replied before stopping. "Would you look at that..." In front of them was a downward slope, and the rest of the place was crumbled. What seemed to once had been a giant maze was now a pile of rubble. A few things stuck out from the cavern of rubble. A few were chests, probably with treasure inside. There were some items, some old traps, and lots of bones. There were a few places where a dim light could be seen; some blue, some green.

The centaur woman phased through and remained suspended in air as she looked on. Her expression was sad. "The labyrinth of the Golden Wizard... Gone. And so is my beloved."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 pm
"Rochelle" Idina said softly and sympathetically. "I'm so sorry". She was truly sorry for the specter and her lost love. How horrible, she thought, to be eternally separated from one's soul mate. She wasn't paying attention so she didn't realize her hand had found and clasped Fahim's.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:10 pm
"Grodin?!" Rhochelle called out, but there was no answer except the small falling of a few rocks and her echo throughout the cave.

"I wouldn't shout so much. We might be caved in." Fahim sighed, and then noticed Idina going for his hand. He held it back, looking at her with an expression that said, 'You're into me.'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:43 am
Idina smacked his hand, hard, and looked away in case he could somehow see her blush. Her temper died when the centaur called out the name of her beloved in a heartbreaking cry. She stepped toward Rochelle but couldn't really think of anything she could do to offer comfort.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 am
"He isn't here, lets just go," Fahim murmured, rubbing the back of his head and yawning. "We'll be overrun by kiphlings at this point," he said, reminding Idina of the monstrous, light-making blood-sucking creatures deep in this cave.

The group found themselves back in Ackrland, near the middle of nowhere.

"Caleb, where are we?" Jeremy asked.

"Hm... I must have been thrown off by something. Likely the spirit if he's around."

Grodin looked around and whispered, "I know this place... It looks so... Different." Odd to say, since there was no sign of life or monuments. What was Grodin talking about, all there was was sand and dunes.

But then he started trotting out further into the desert, "Over here," He called out. Yes, this was the place. This is where it was...  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:02 am
Doug was currently recovering from the teleport, his hands on his knees as he was breathing heavily. What the hell was that!? It felt like he managed to fit through a hair thin hole or something. He put his hand to his stomach and stood upright, taking a deep breath and letting it out.

Clara, having adapted to teleporting somewhat, followed after Grodin.

"This way." She said to the group, pointing in the direction the Minotaur was going. She stumbled a bit in the sand, not used to walking in such. She's been to the beach at least twice, but she spend most of the time in the water then in the sand. Doug hurried after her, not wanting her to get too far away without him.

Meanwhile Cappy looked exceedingly uncomfortable. This wasn't her forest! This place was dry. Lifeless. She growled under her breath, hands clenched tightly.

"This isn't my forest human." She said to Jeremy, her tone sounding rather tense. Not to mention the hot sand was hurting her bare feet.

Little Gingercake

Ruthless Cat

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:15 pm
"I'm sorry, Cappy," Jeremy said to the young girl, "But we will get there soon after we break the curse. Please bear with me a little longer." He offered a hand for her to hold, and with Caleb so close. his aura was the safest feeling. Would you like me to carry you off of the sand?"

Grodin kept going, mumbling things as he went. "Here was the glory trail. And this... The farm. The oasis is gone... What happened here? Everything... Its gone. Where's-..."  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff