Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of Dreams. ((Re-done.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the redo?
  Gold
  No
  Yeah!
View Results

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:26 pm
Vadasz glanced up to see Gwen was there, only slightly embarrassed at his current state, more distracted by the discomfort than anything else. Though he did sort of shudder at the mans screams of pain. It made him groan, looking rather green as she reminded him of those berries. He gagged a little, shaking his head. "The food.... it was too tempting.... and sooooo good. I couldn't stop myself... And the sweets..." he groaned again, curled up in a ball with his hands clutching at his abdomen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm
Gwen smiled faintly, pushing away the urge to snicker at his current state, and what he was saying. "I can give you a couple things. Something to ease the pain a bit, or something to make you throw it all up. Which would you rather have?" she asked softly. She had both herbs in her saddle bag, it would only take her a minute to get them.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 pm
Vadasz was also lucky that his subconscious could handle holding down all the emotions that he felt so they wouldn't pollute others, curling up a bit more if it was possible. "Make the pain go... please... I beg you...." he gagged again, shuddering a bit. "I swear I won't eat another sweet again......" Groaning, he fell silent again, some distant part of her yelling at how he could guess that she wanted to laugh at his current state.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 pm
Gwen nodded. "I'll be back in two minutes." she said, going into the stable. True to her word, she came back two minutes later, muttering darkly under her breath in Elven. "A bunch of idiots work in your stables." she informed him, before crushing the herbs. "Eat these, here's water too." she said, holding out a handful of the crushed leaves and a waterskin for him. She was still gentler with him than she was with most people, just like she had when he was a hawk, or like she was with Tyri. Even if he didn't realize it, it wasn't normal for her, even for a human.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:49 pm
He just sorta nodded at that, waiting for her return and giving no answer to her comment about their stable boys. He forced his hand to move, taking the herbs and swallowing them, immediately having to drink the water since the herbs were rather bitter. "Thanks..." He said softly, managing a weak smile as his eyes swirled into focus, looking up to her. It took a couple of moments before he finally relaxed, sighing at the slight relief. Even if it had taken only a bit of the pain away, it was enough so he wasn't frozen in place anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Gwen nodded, returning the smile. "Welcome. Want help up?" she asked, ignoring Tyri's snort. The mare was fare more perceptive than any horse had a right to be, and it knew her too well.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Vadasz nodded, taking the help offered before rising up. "Thanks again." Though he blinked at Tyri's snort, looking to Gwen since he couldn't speak with horses really. "Does she not like me or something?" He asked with a tilt of his head, rather oblivious at that point. He brushed his hair out of his eyes, along with a few leaves and branches that decided to get tangled in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Gwen smiled, shaking her head. "No, she's just overprotective. And the fact that you're shirtless." she added with a faint smirk, letting her eyes drop, admire, and raise again. She wasn't above staring, especially when he was walking around without a shirt just begging for it.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm
((Gah, I'm sorry I'm so bad at keeping up. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and rping and it's midnight and I have no idea what's going on. Give me a few minutes to try and figure out what you people are doing...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm
(( Ah, I saw that on your fb. xP Ok. Well, Vadasz and Gwen are talking out by the stables. Dais, Leena, Kai, and yourself are in the same drawing room. ))

Vadasz blinked, glancing down and noticing his lack of shirt, giving a nervous chuckle while scratching the back of his head. "Oops?" A shirt then popped out of the shadows, slipping it on while clearing his throat. "Ok, well, glad to know I'm not disliked. She is quite spunky." He was referring to her reaction to the idiot stable boys, sighing lightly. "They were probably just curious. Most are still young men after all."  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 pm
"Just because they're curious doesn't mean they should try to get on a horse who bit someone for touching the saddle bags. You would think they'd realize she's not a normal horse." Gwen pointed out dryly. She led her mare into the stable again, this time putting a large, very obvious sign up. 'Vicious Biting Horse, Stay Back, Don't Touch'. "Maybe that'll keep them back... " she muttered, glancing to Vadasz. "Back to Leean then, or somewhere else?" she asked, not really caring.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:36 pm
((Damn you people and your posting. xd stressed ))

Amaya listened quietly, though it was hard to tell if it was Amaya, or Amaryllis who was in control. Regardless, the princess seemed to be in a trance the entire time. Her pupils seemed to vanish, her eyes going dull, though in her mind, there was nothing dull going on. Amaryllis was giving Amaya all the information she needed to know, since she would be totally out of the loop while Amaryllis took over for a while. When the others fell silent, Amaya's eyes changed back, though they were not her own, and she turned to look at Dais. "There is no one for Aduial because Altarion has three at his side who know all of Aduial's secrets and plans for the past, present, and future." She said calmly. "I would think you would have heard of them if you worked for Altarion. Amaya, nor myself were ever only children." Amaryllis told him, still seeming to reflect. "Though, he did like to keep them hidden away..."
Tuin turned his head slightly to look at the calm princess that rested on his back. It was always eerie to the dragon at how calm she could be, when she should have been the most upset or angry. "My sisters, Melda, Dessuithiel, and Cristiel. Or the Fates, as Altarion mostly likely called them. They were given their abilities by the gods above, but they became so out of touch with the rest of the world, they declared themselves to be goddesses and went to someone who would treat them as such. Altarion was the one. I went after them to try and bring them home, but things became difficult. Altarion and I...somehow fell in love. But one day my sisters predicted that I would be killed by someone close. Altarion began to lose it and locked me away for my 'safety'. I tried to convince him nothing would happen, but by then he had gone completely insane. He no longer recognized me. He was killing hundreds of innocent people in every kingdom, so I fought him to end the madness, and he killed me. Someone close..." Amaryllis sighed, chuckling lightly at the end. "This entire war, is a lover's quarrel when you break it down..."  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 pm
"I don't disagree, I'm just saying." Vadasz sighed, running a hand through his hair while he glanced at her putting up the sign. Looking up when she spoke, he cringed a bit at the mention of Leena, but he tried to hide it, clearing his throat. "I probably should go back... She'll probably deny me access to sweets for a week." Even though he had sworn off of them earlier, it was untrue, his sweet tooth could not be denied.

Leena looked to Amaya as she spoke, blinking as she listened to the truth behind the entire war. Frankly, that was a cruel irony. Lowering her eyes, she touched her forehead to her hands, sighing since that made things more difficult. Hence how they knew how we were going to attack. It made sense to have ones who could read the future, for one who wanted to be as powerful as him that was a key aspect. If there were any seers left in her people she would probably have them, but it was a rare trait like telepathy. There used to be many but there was a war where their services were required and many had perished.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:47 am
Amaryllis had innocently attempted to cast herself as only a child. She had been a feisty one at that. Dais, not quite a child at the time, had indeed met Amaryllis's sisters and not been charmed by their thought processes. He didn't buy into the whole god and goddess spiel. Altarion, however, was delighted. And those three were still alive.

...that's right. He was originally directed by Altarion to go to Aduial to kill off the rest of Amaya's current family. He left Altarion's employ before starting the mission, and that was a while ago. And Altarion was most likely bent on killing him for his knowledge unless he returned.

For some reason, Dais wanted to laugh, but suppressed himself from doing so. Did they still love each other? It wasn't just a lover's quarrel. For a long time, Dais had a feeling that it was more through his experiences with Gannel and Altarion. As Amaryllis mentioned before, he had been there when she died. But that would be left unsaid until he figured out what it was.

This was obviously not the time to say who he was, especially right after that explanation. It'll come up later in this conversation, he told himself. He met Amaryllis's eyes and nodded very slowly.

Not again, Aldon. At this point, the ferret leapt from Dais's head toward Tuin, his goal to reach Amaya's head... to test out her hair. You... are going to get yourself eaten... Unlike Dais, Aldon had not been born yet when Amaryllis was killed.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:24 am
Amaryllis and Tuin watched as the ferret ran towards them, not really seeming to care. Though before Aldon could crawl up to her head, the princess caught him. "I don't think Amaya would appreciate her hair being tied in knots for your nest." She warned before letting him proceed. Amaya nor Amaryllis hated animals, they loved them, just as long as the animals didn't try to nest in their hair.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff