Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 pm
(( Kay.... lets find a picture of a dress...
Ummm.... is this okay? I just went on tektek since i didnt want to go look around online... well maybe. x.x can someone tell me which one is better?

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv180/leafpetal14/AnimeWhiteMasqueradeFairy.jpg

User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:17 am
((I like the first one :O It look's cool.))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 pm
(I got a feeling that this RP just died. *sigh* and it was getting fun. Really sorry Rose.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 pm
(Blehh..It died since I haven't posted. I haven't posted because..well..this rp's plot has soooooooo many mistakes. I didn't even make it, my friend got into my account and made an rp to poke fun at how I rp so much. So I decided to keep it *shrugs* And now it's resorted to a masquerade, people go on and off when it comes to posting. The bad guy is Hades, which doesn't even fit the Greek mythology....I just want it to start over.

Start over the plot where it fits the myths, yet a different setting then 'high school'. Though high school would be fun for the greek gods and goddesses XDDD

What I'm saying is- the rp has become boring with no meaning. I think the only solution is to start anew. All in favor? All oppose?)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm
For those confused on how I think the solution is to start over:

If you read back, people used to play all the gods some of you are now playing. Although all of you are doing very well, and are having fun..I feel something's missing. The masquerade was originally going to be spoiled by Hades and perhaps anyone else who wanted to- However, we can't do that. Now the masquerade is plain...somewhat boring.

Well, for me >> << And because of this, I've realized the other mistakes of this rp. It's so messed up..it's just sad. I personally would like to restart in a different setting. I've gone over all your characters- I believe the highschool setting could work but another setting might be best.

Perhaps all of us could create a greek myth? An adventure as great as The Odyssey? But..again I would prefer we vote ^^'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 pm
((Omg..I read you signature @.@ I think I'm in love razz Nah j/k uhh I vote..start over..as long as I'm apollo again >:0 And what level are you on Dragon Age? @.@ Do you play Awakening? @.@ Sorry I just love the game razz I was level 16 on Origin's and 25 in Awakening biggrin ..so yeah I vote start over @.@ Wait..is it gonna be school still? Or like..something else? razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:37 pm
For those confused on how I think the solution is to start over:

If you read back, people used to play all the gods some of you are now playing. Although all of you are doing very well, and are having fun..I feel something's missing. The masquerade was originally going to be spoiled by Hades and perhaps anyone else who wanted to- However, we can't do that. Now the masquerade is plain...somewhat boring.

Well, for me >> << And because of this, I've realized the other mistakes of this rp. It's so messed up..it's just sad. I personally would like to restart in a different setting. I've gone over all your characters- I believe the highschool setting could work but another setting might be best.

Perhaps all of us could create a greek myth? An adventure as great as The Odyssey? But..again I would prefer we vote ^^'

Hades? Lol. I was going to have Dionysus spike the punch with some kind of hallucinogenic and everyone who drinks it trips balls and sees the gods in their true form. But they wouldn't die.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am
Well I was kinda not getting back since I was busy... but if I could get on everyday again I would love this rp you know.... we should make it again but with more plot and better people to actually fill in the main characters.

._. like, Rose, your the main person here but your gone a lot of the time...  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm
Ehhh...yeah...Maybe I should choose a diffreant character...@.@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 am
((does that mean ill lose my truck crying ))  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am
((I'll go with whatever is decided. But I'm all for a new story with a redone plot if that's where we go.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm
(I'm glad you guys agree ^^

And yesh, Blossom, I have been gone a lot. Why? Well, no particular reason really XD

Now, for any requests or suggestions or questions please feel free to pm me.

Hunter- You're barely here, when you are here- you either jump into the scene with a sharp plot twist or blend into the front of the stage and stand there staring at something shiny. No, I'm not trying to crack a joke- I'm trying to use examples to better put my opinion in a respectful way.

Phantom- XDD The game is fun =3 There are a lot that could have been adjusted yet I still enjoy it. I'm still playing Orgins, though. Stuck at two orcs @. @ One was just starting to get easy too *sigh* but oh well, easy to distract them at least ^^

Sean- I knew you had something planned yourself, yet you were stuck in a Wallace to do much ><)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:19 pm
(Wallace? I'm guessing your trying to say that I was stuck in a rut.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Wow...I leave for a little while and the whole thing falls to pieces. Lol I hate to ask but what am I missing here?  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items