Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm
Ella gave a bright smile,"Why thank you.." She said going off into the 'chariot'. Her true form felt refreshing as it had been awhile since she was last free. After awhile they arrived to the ball room. Stella directing them as she had memorized the map earlier. "Oooooo.." Ella said opening the doors to revel the ball room. The jesters instantly caught her sights, as one from each element danced and entrained the ones around them. She took Ares's hand dragging him to the dance floor so they could dance. Giggling in excitement as she went.

Stella glanced over to watch Ella run off, then saw Bella go off to look for Poseidon. She sighed deeply,"Well...I'll have the shrimp." She said with a chuckle, going over to the table full of a variety of foods. She grabs a plate, serving herself some shrimp and sauce. Once it was full, she went to an empty wall. Leaning her back against it as she ate peacefully. Hmmm...maybe I should record this event.. She smirks, turning over her hand to her bracelet. She tapped it a few times then held the hand behind her back. The bracelet unhatched itself from her wrist, crawling away from Stella before going to the ceiling. Recording all three girls and the entire room in general. Stella stirred a shrimp into the sause, ploping it into her mouth with a grin. Truly delicious!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm
(i just bought a motor cycle and its a crotch rocket. and this is what it looks likeUser Image )

arithiose was getting on his new motorcycle saying"well i don't wanna be late for the ball." he started the bike and was off.  

shadowcharmer245

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm
"Oh its at the Grand hotel, not far from the school." Suzumi spoke as she lead the directions to the hotel to where the ballroom would be held. As she watched him drive she was curious as to what the tragedy mask would look like.

Once they arrived she took Dio's arm and entered the ballroom. Everyone dress in the finest, with usually mask. Oh I just love masquerades.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 pm
(I'm going to microwave a poptart the next time I get the chance.)
Dio nodded and followed Suzumi's directions. When they arrived. Dio gawked at how nice the hotel looked. It was almost like a palace.

Stepping outside and locking his car up, Dio took Suzumi's and guided her to the ballroom with his mask on. Anyone who looked at Dio seemed become unnerved. The masked had an disturbing feel to it. But as was everyone else's masks. "Shall we join everyone and dance Suzzy?" Dio asked waiting for a response.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm
(Me want sum :O )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm
Suzumi smiled and then took Dio's hand as he lead her to the dance floor. With her dress flowing as she walked and the mask that was half white and half black. She matched Dio in every way. However she had a feeling that everyone was nervous around him, because they distance themselves, if only for just alittle bit.

{takes poptart and steals a piece}  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:21 pm
Dio was now aware of the nervous eyes around him and Suzumi as they danced. The two had been engaged in a classic waltz like everyone else dancing. The eyes along with the added distance was beginning to annoy Dio. He could see through each and every mask to spy the evil eyes. Theses mortals are beginning to be a pest.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:16 am
"Hey Dio.." suzumi spoke gently and softly as she turned her head to look him. "Don't worry about them, let's just have fun tonight." She spoke as she smiled sincerely. she then placed her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for asking me to come, I would probably not have come if you didn't ask. Then again I probably would of challenge you to pool and then only come if you beat me. but thank you for taking me.' She spoke honestly as she didn't dare to look at him because she already felt embarrassed about putting her head on his shoulder.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am
Dio's gaze was suddenly averted by Suzumi's comment. "Right." Dio closed his eyes and kept on with the waltz. A short bit later, Suzumi began to thank Dio for asking her to the ball. Quite frankly though, she was the only one he could really ask. He didn't exactly know anyone else. "Hey Suzumi," Dio stared. "Do you like salsa music?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 pm
((Gah, now I want a pop tart. T^T))

Ares himself stood still a moment when entering. They had done a great job this year that was for sure. He felt his hand being tugged and he grinned at Ella as she pulled him to the dance floor. It had been a long time since he had danced but he was more or less sure he could still do so. He took her hands and started to lead, though he had a few misteps here and there. "Sorry love...just been awhile." He grinned sheepishly.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm
(( .w. poptart? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 pm
((~points up~
They talkin about eating poptarts. ))  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 pm
(Bllleeehhh.....kinda stressed so yeah...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:30 pm
((:hugs: Well dont worry about posting just yet then. Take a little time to just relax. Do something you enjoy doing. Dont overload yourself...I do that too often. >.<))  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:41 pm
(I did thou *snuggles* Like I was stressed super bad, watched a great movie. Was chill....but turned sour once other events took place -. -)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff