Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki shook her head slightly after a while of standing there. She nodded again to his words she smiled slightly. She then heard him say something about trying to remove any bad thoughts she might have in her head which made her kinda curious on what he thought she was thinking. As she stood there with a confused look on her face. He then said that he hoped she would see him more as himself and not just cause of him being kage. Which perked up her ears and she started to slightly panic.

Fidgeting in place her tail twitched and wiggles as she kept flexing her hands giving Ryoku that look of slight panic. "I would never think anything less of you. You are our kage after all, you might be a bit young but still a really amazing guy." She then realized she had said too much and clammed up Kira then asked about the bag of money again quickly turning her attention to Kira she spoke. "I will explain it on the way." As she then placed her hand on her shoulder and was coaxing her out of the academy. "We can just get the stuff we need and come back." As she then left the academy dragging Kira with her.

(exits to gates)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 pm
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira yelped when Yukki grabbed her and coaxed her from the academy. She was still confused, and still wanted an answer. Isis followed behind them, and if the wolf had an eyebrow to raise, it would have been. "But... but, what's going on? Don't you want to mate with Ryoku?" The wolf girl asked as she clutched the jingly stuff and paper in her hands as she was all but shoved from the academy.
{Exit to Gates}

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

██████Rank:Genin
██████Chakra: 230
██████Stamina: 245

Undo these chains, my friend
I'll show you the rage I've hidden

Emi would look at the hokage and nod That's fine, but before asking people things you might want to look at their profile and where they come from. I do not mean to be disrespectful, but I do not trust men so easily. Tamer or not. Emi said fixing her bow on her back. Most of the time no matter what men said they were lying. Always lying they wanted nothing more than to hurt you. She gave the hokage a look with her featureless eyes then moved off to another side of the academy. Nanami looked at her tamer and chirped then looked at the hokage and huffed then shrugged her shoulders. Her tamer was strange.

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:44 am
User Image
User Image

"Keep holding on ..

10 years old ◥ Genin x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chasing butterflies around began to get tiresome, as she haulted to a stop, looking for something else to do. Yes, she knew this area was simply meant for training purposes only, but she hated training. It was like some sort of a chore that she felt forced to do. Kagami wanted to become stronger, but than she hated training alone because it was too confusing. She was unsure how to do anything like getting a technique down. Her mind began to wander about many, many things, when she spotted the Hokage across the field. This was her chance, maybe she could try scaring him again. Yay, sneaking up on people was fun and it was a bonus seeing there shocked expressions once they were spooked. But this was the Hokage she was stalking, not some random person. He may be a bit difficult to scare, but it was well worth a shot anyway. She crouched down, using tree's to take cover when needed, continuing to make her way over to him slowly and steadily. Once she was close enough, she sprung out from behind him trying to kick him.
"HII-YA!"
Kagami had shouted as she flew with one leg out aiming to kick his butt for no reason at all but to see what would happen.

じ☆

Cause you know we'll make it through."

Kazuraii

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:22 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly has 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

S i l i c a a

XAyame_HatakeX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 20,888 / AC: 66,300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku took a moment to try to understand where she was coming from. He wasn't sure what her profile had to do with anything. He regretted not knowing everyone like a normal Kage should but he wanted to do things differently. Moving quickly to catch up with Emi he grabbed at her hand to explain what he meant and his intentions. Just as he did so he heard a yell behind him of what seemed to be the girl from his office earlier. Practically as soon as he heard the noise he was hit from behind by what felt like a bit of a kick to his rear. Having already lunged forward a bit to try to grab Emi's hand the force from behind sent him tumbling forward to the ground beneath Emi. Turning around and trying to see the girl. "Well Hi to you too?" Glancing up at Emi trying to make sure he wasn't looking anywhere he shouldn't and sat up quickly.

User Image

User Image

Looking down from above she wondered why a student had attacked him, not a very efficient attack but an attack never the less.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:36 am
Kazuraii

Emi turned around as she heard the kage then tried to hide her laughter as a small child kicked him and he fell flat on his face. Nanami on the other hand gave a sort of smile and lay near the kage just staring at him. He was a strange human. So she decided to pounce him, show the little cub how it was done. "Nanami!"

You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:20 am
User Image
User Image

"Keep holding on ..

10 years old ◥ Genin x Mᴏᴏᴅ: Mood Here

►◄

Kagami ran around in a circle excitedly, laughing as she did since her attempt to kick him had worked in success.
"Hehehe, you so funny! Hewwo by the way!"
She faced over to Emi, waving her hand at her crazily, mostly full of hyperness.
"Hellos!"
Her attention than converted to the animals, her eyes sparkling with amazement and bliss.
"Birdy, kitty!"
She ran circles around the animals, trying to poke the bird, and than saw the kitty pouncing at the Hokage, which made her stop running and instead giggled at it.

じ☆

Cause you know we'll make it through."

Kazuraii

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:52 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used
♘ Shadow Clone
♘ Deep shadow evasion
Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly has 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

XAyame_HatakeX

S i l i c a a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Realizing that the Cheetah was about to pounce right on him he had a moment to react. Making a handseal over his body after rolling to his back it caused a quick puff of smoke around him as if to summon a shadow clone but it would seem to have been a misfire being only one Ryoku for when Nanami had landed on him. Perhaps due to the lack of time needed to execute the jutsu properly Catching the paws quickly being the largest threat he tried to focus on on whatever he could to keep from getting clawed or bitten. If he had to use a subtle shadow technique he could but not until it seemed needed. She might have only been playing after all. Hurting the people of the village was not his intentions. Thinking for a moment while wrestling with the paws he realized that he could use a shadow hand to hold back the bite if it came down to it. This would avoid any harm to anyone.

User Image

User Image

Chloe was curious about this little girl as she got a bit closer to see. After seeing the cheetah pounce onto Ryoku she started to worry. A cat of that size could tear him to pieces if he just relies on his own unaided abilities. She was considering stepping in but waited to see what he would do. He hadn't made it this far to simply go out like this.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:00 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 430/430 | Stamina: 250/250~

Entering the Academy she looked around for a moment then saw Ryoku on the floor, with a cheetah on top of him. Growling slightly she stepped forward with Ciel in tow following right behind. "Get that cat off of him now. How dare you treat the Kage this way." She didn't care to know this girls story or what all took place but to have a young girl just randomly attack the kage out of the blue like what she seems to of thought at first when she came in. Glaring at the girl she waited to see if she would do anything or was she going to have to tear this cat off of Ryoku.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

XAyame_HatakeX

Inventory:
• steel toed army boots
• a pack of cigs

Weapon:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Emi sighed and put her hands on her hips, as Nanami licked Ryoku in the face. Emi then looked at her cheetah, Nanami off. Emi looked over at the girl, She was only playing, don't get your panties in a bunch.

You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm
Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

XAyame_HatakeX

User Image User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 585 Stamina: 215 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira skidded into academy on all fours, Isis hot on her heels. She blinked when she saw another feline on top of Ryoku, with Yukki, the tiger, and a few others around.The girl growled low in her throat and crept closer, she didn't like anyone seeming to threaten her Alpha, "Get off my Alpha." She growled in wolf-speak, reverting back to what she had grown up with, in her anger.

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

Emi shook her head in frustration and punched the wall closest to her leaving a nice sized dent. Nanami was just playing. Maybe when the rest of you get your head out of your asses I will speak with you. Otherwise, I will be in the dojo. Emi growled and Nanami mewled and looked at everyone then followed her tamer out.
{EXIT}
You're not what you seem

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Anbu Armor
♘Anbu Mask
♘Anbu Robe
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

XAyame_HatakeX

S i l i c a a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku fussed about with the Cheetah until the team sent to Takumi had returned. They seemed less then happy with the situation. Without a lot the clone could have said the cheetah gave him a lick and then hopped off. It was as he thought that it was simply playing. Still needed to take the necessary precaution. The clone stood up as Emi had taken her leave from saying her piece. The clone looked back at the others with a with a half smile on his face. The real Ryoku emerged slowly from the shadow he was just over. Turning to the clone he muttered something. The clone turned and made his way off towards the kage office.

(Clone exits to kage office)

"Thank you for wanting to stick up for me, But trust me when I say it was handled. Had she gotten too rough the clone would have simply dispersed. But you all did not know that so I understand." Ryoku approched the two girls curious of how their trip went. "All went well I'm guessing."

User Image

User Image

Chloe took back off to the sky after the one he was dealing with seemed to have walked off. An interesting bunch of people these all were. Not too sure how they all felt about Ryoku.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki turned and looked at Ryoku hearing what as going on and kinda felt ashamed since like he said she had no idea what was really going on. Nodding to his words she hardly said much, she kinda felt bad for snapping at the girl but it did look like she as attacking him. Shaking her head from the thoughts that had crossed it she decided to make amends later with this girl. Looking back up at Ryoku she smiled sweetly handing him the items in question. "Just what you asked for." She then smiled towards Kira. "Got me a pet now too I did." As she looked back to Ryoku and as she did so Ciel her tiger trotted up next to her from within the room. Yukki petted him on the head looking around the room. Thinking she might as well get started training her pet right away. She did have a good bit of books she had to read and understand.

Her eyes gazed back at Ryoku as she smiled sweetly again. "Is there anything else you are in need of? Cause if I am free to go I got a lot of training that needs to get done." As she then giggled to herself knowing that she just kinda dropped a hint but said not much of anything else. She stood there for a moment waiting for an answer.

Inventory:
• steel toed army boots
• a pack of cigs
• Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
- Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).

Weapon:

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games