Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 am
Hunter slowly got up. A smile on his face. He placed the katanas togethe, they bound, becoming one and he then sheathed it. He bowed his head to Seisuke. "Well. You still indeed are the syndicates master of the sword." He said with a laugh. He turned his head into distance, like he heard something. He nodded and turned back. "Well. That fun, though i am expected else where. Till next time." He said bowing his head to lord seisuke. He then disappeard in burst of flame.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm
Yith watched the barren field, his eyes rolling around gazeing throughout the many items along the field. "Think of it.." He closed his eyes and opened his eyes holding a small peice of cake in his hand. "That works.." He slight grin appeared on his perched lips as he ate the cake before closeing his eyes a black katana, with red streaks falling down it. "Time to get the rust off these skills.." He grinned faintly.  

Master Serva

Master Serva

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 pm
He moved forward, his hands gripping around the blade as he jumped leaping threw the air. His blade came down on a man's sword, his orange hair flying around in the air. He duncked under before the man could react, his blade slideing into the man's stomach. Only mear seconds passed as he brought his foot up, kicking the mans body away from his sword. He grinned deeply his eyes falling on the now fresh blood on his hands, katana, and the ground below him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Running his hand along the blade he jumped backwords landing perfectly on both feet. "Now, that's what I call unrusting.." He smiled and closed his eyes as five men, just as strong as the first appeared. His katana bounced off the many swords attack him, only the cling of the metal hitting eachother and the faint sounds of grunting could be heard. His hand slashed deeply at the man as they all fell over, blood gushing from there necks, or gut. He smiled and jumped away from the dead body. "I think my skills are back.." He whispered softly in the air.  

Master Serva

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:49 am
The sound of a child's giggle could be heard flowing threw the air of this place and there fox was siting on the sand with his hands behind his head and with his eyes closed head resting agents the ground well I guess he was lieing down more then siting but who cared, his right foot bound in the air as hew as keeping a beat in his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:43 pm
He sighed softly, falling back on his bottom. Looking out at the field, he watched the dead bodys disappear. His eyes gazed back down as a soft sigh left his lips. "Boring.. To esay.."  

Master Serva

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:20 pm
"being like that are always to easy, they are nothing more then a exteshion from your self. this meens for you to still move they have to be weaker then yor self, so that was more of a leading the lams to the sloter what I just watched then a real test of skill. " Fox said in his small chold voice and he stud wiping his pants off from the dust that in this place and he smiled at this man that was new to this place, well at lest to fox he was and he knew most people. Well at lest people know of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 pm
Fox walked in to this place. He moved slow looking around from side to side. as he found him self roughly in the middle of this arena. this would meen that no one could fight him with out him getting in the way some. once he found a place that eh as comfy with he closed his eyes and stud there with his hands closed and almost shacking from a fist that he was makeing. Slowly the shadows around him started to come to life flowing along the floor towards the boy and then it started to swirl around him with sparks of lightning shooting up in to the sky as a orb formed around him this was a dark purple orb that kept him safe wile he was training his mind some . Yawgmoth wanted him stronger when he came back, and he would be, not with his body though with his mind. but at the same time he would get a little better because this was magic pulsing threw his body and that would masseuse his mussels makeing them stronger. He would be in this coma like state for some time till ether he was done for now or Yawgmoth came from him.

(( I put him like this because I will be bissy for a little and well I don't know if I can Rp that much, so yea. But I will be back. ))  

The true_dreamer

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:58 pm
After a week of this, fox opened his eyes and then he lifted his hand in this mist that filled the orb that he was in and he perched the orb and then he seemed to cut it with his hand and then he sorta stud there with his eyes closed and a mist rolled off of him and he smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mephisto, The Dark Metlican

Entering the training area, he walked to a secluded corner. He sat on the floor, leaning his back against a sturdy walk. His head was hung down low as he looked at the ground. He thought a lot about what had been discussed earlier. He had no tear ducts, so he couldnt cry. He couldnt show much emotion about anything. It wasnt like a metlican to show emotion. Then again. Most metlicans were not like him. He was the only whom could talk. He could think logically, not just using basic primal instincts. He was able to control the Metlican Rage which burned within him. Unlike all the others, he was the only one to leave the Metal Realm. Unlike all the others, He was the only one still in existence.

"The Day I was born. The Ancients Told Me I Would Start The End."
"I am Legion. I am Many. You may call me Mephisto."
"And the Dark Metal man would walk the barren world alone, for he was Responsible for the removal of the life from it."

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:52 pm

He sat alone. Thinking things over as he often did when he didnt speak. He Never slept. Unlike most beings he didnt need to. Though, he did have dream like visions while in deep thought or meditation. He has had the same vision for some time.

It was himself, walking a barren world, covered in sand. Desolate of all life. For the rest of time he walked alone, in an empty world, empty by his doing. He knew it was his fault, though he couldnt remember how it happened. Just little tidbits of things here and there.

He shook his head abit, trying to not think about it. Though it was one of the visions the elders had. The elders had foreseen much of Mephisto's life, even telling of the prophecies of a Dark Metal man, a metal Titan of sorts. The strongest of all the metlicans to exist.

"And the Dark Metal man would walk the barren world alone, for he was Responsible for the removal of the life from it."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Standing up slowly, Mephisto regains himself. He looks about the training area. Alone. He takes notice to the barren land, the sand at his feet. Slowly he walks through heading out to find something to do.

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:31 am
Jesse started stretching and preparing to Spar. "There any place around here I could borrow a staff? I really just need to buy my own but I worry about Vi messing with it if I bought one."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:51 am
He throws one to him to catch, he the he has one spar* Yes well im here with you. Lets spar Jesse.  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malocide

Ghostly Trickster

36,850 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:54 am
"Thanks, alright here we go." Jesse ran at him with the staff and swung for the left shin from the side.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff