Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Colorful meeting ((Viscoso and Krysta)) END Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:46 pm
Krysta quickly turned red when she heard what Viscoso said. She was not able to look at him without becoming even more red. " I too..... i love you too Viscoso".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:50 pm
His smile grew wide. Wider than it ever had been in a long time. "Will you be mine?", he asked, rubbing his cheek against hers lovingly.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:25 am
Still much red than green she smiled and replied "I do" then she nuzzled his cheek softly. She was really happy right now. She never thought she would finally found love and will be loved back  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:11 pm
He returned the nuzzle and licked her muzzle lightly. "Thank you so much. You've made me so happy. Possibly happier than I have been in a long time and just in the few days that I've been with you." He rested his head against hers. "Come. We should probably get you back to the teepee. It seems we've spent all day here enjoying the beach", he smiled.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:58 am
She smiled too "I'm really happy too, much than, well i never was so happy." she looked the sky and it was true, the sun started to decrease. "Yes it may be better if we go home." she nuzzled him and started to walk in the direction of the teepee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Viscoso walked beside her until they reached the teepee. But there beside the large teepee was a smaller, yet still a good sized, teepee. "Home. Our home", he whispered, giving her a nuzzle and then walked inside the teepee with his beloved mate.  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers