Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Guild story, ideas, suggestions, comments, questions, etc. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Vixen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:26 pm
You could have a "Hanging Rock Garden" in there somewhere, possibly some well trimmed bush sculptures maybe?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:16 pm
How about something like the Heaven Or Hell Torny. Their prize is 1 mill, you could set the prize much lower, I guess. But, host the torny here. It'd get more people active, as they'd want that prize, and people would join if you advertised. More fighter - more roleplay.

Chew on that.  

Minerva Oda

Minerva Oda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:20 pm
Hytoshu Rahl

3rd: Villians are great but they're also depressing. Constantly fighting someone thats more powerful than you will turn you suicidal. It would be great if we could all go back to the "Black Company Mercenary Guild" and quest with each other together again. Theres not enough people on anymore to take half of them and make them villians. Sure we need bad guys but not one that stays bad always. HERES MY SOLUTION: every so often a person should make up a quest and walk people through it. That means once a week we'll go to a dwarven city under KB's quest or run through a forest doing something for Kaiori. Doesn't matter but it would create a reason and it would eliminate the need for a full time group of villians. The person hosting the quest would be all the NPCs and would describe the scenery. If nothing else we could try this and if it falls flat go back to the old way. I think it may work though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:44 pm
E n n u i`
How about something like the Heaven Or Hell Torny. Their prize is 1 mill, you could set the prize much lower, I guess. But, host the torny here. It'd get more people active, as they'd want that prize, and people would join if you advertised. More fighter - more roleplay.

Chew on that.

I learned the hard way that method doesn't work.

KB has brought up having an OOC tournament though.  

Thanatos_M

Nana_Wing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:45 pm
Thanatos_M
E n n u i`

Chew on that.

Which I'm helping with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:47 pm
Nana_Wing
Thanatos_M
E n n u i`

Chew on that.

Which I'm helping with.

Oh goody. Hope that works out.  

Thanatos_M

ResonanceIllusion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:55 am
Me thinks we need to kill off a bunch of people... Not to offend but the "old villains" are getting tired and predictable.... its always the same general idea of a scheme with the same general means employed to get there... its like watching the same magic trick over and over again.... yes its entertaining the first 2 or three times, then you figure it out and you stop caring....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:45 pm
Or invite some of the older members back even though we're busy with school, work, and lab internships. xd  

Akki Rei

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces