Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:19 pm
Lion of the Lord
User Image

omg a picture appeared!

based off new information, the village most closely associated with spirits as far as I can tell is Konohagakure.

I've not heard of any other being so spiritually inclined  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:27 pm
Makako-ma
Konohagakure "Where to go is a question you can only answer for your self. You've gotta learn your ninja way!"

Kumogakure "Well you seem cool so you should probably park it here dood"

Kirigakure "We got no time for lost pups. If you think you can cut it here then do so. If not don't ask weird questions"

Iwagakure "You belong wherever you fall in line. Choose who fits you and go there. In the end your village will reflect you just as you reflect it"

That's the problem, none of them feel me. I always liked the smaller nations, like Rain, Sound, Grass, Waterfall, Key and so on.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:38 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma
Konohagakure "Where to go is a question you can only answer for your self. You've gotta learn your ninja way!"

Kumogakure "Well you seem cool so you should probably park it here dood"

Kirigakure "We got no time for lost pups. If you think you can cut it here then do so. If not don't ask weird questions"

Iwagakure "You belong wherever you fall in line. Choose who fits you and go there. In the end your village will reflect you just as you reflect it"

That's the problem, none of them feel me. I always liked the smaller nations, like Rain, Sound, Grass, Waterfall, Key and so on.

sound was kindof a fake nation lol or nation within a nation.

grass is a sortof far off place I think but from what I understand its related to waterfall. no clue where key is.

but look here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then look here

User Image

based off what you say I would actually recommend that you be from any given nation and be a refugee somewhere with an intent of restoring your homeland or at least recovering its assets.

That said, you will have a journey ahead of you.

Kumogakure = northeast, silly shaped hardcore mountains and water below and lightning techniques
Kirigakure = southeast, cold sea travel and water techniques
Konohagakure = Midwest, forest travel and fire techniques
Iwagakure = north west, mountains everywhere and earth techniques

later there will be

sunagakure = west west, desert everywhere and wind techniques

note that your character doesn't have to match up with anything that is in the area but that is most likely what you will learn from the people there or at least have to work with as far as learning goes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 pm
Makako-ma
omg a picture appeared!

based off new information, the village most closely associated with spirits as far as I can tell is Konohagakure.

*sigh* It's only because there is so much time devoted to it because of the Main and side characters from the anime and so on.

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Lion of the Lord

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 pm
Makako-ma

grass is a sortof far off place I think but from what I understand its related to waterfall. no clue where key is.

but look here

Then look here

User Image

based off what you say I would actually recommend that you be from any given nation and be a refugee somewhere with an intent of restoring your homeland or at least recovering its assets.

Kumogakure = northeast, silly shaped hardcore mountains and water below and lightning techniques

later there will be

note that your character doesn't have to match up with anything that is in the area but that is most likely what you will learn from the people there or at least have to work with as far as learning goes

I thought about doing that but I'm not aloud to make a character from another nation.

P.S You call that a Naruto map? These are Naruto maps!
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:51 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma
omg a picture appeared!

*sigh* It's only because there is so much time devoted to it because of the Main and side characters from the anime and so on.

well that and their former kage married into a famed clan driven out of the north known for their summoning abilities. They also descended from such people.

Additionally they are the only nation so obsessed with ones inner person

morality

Konoha - cares about right and wrong but may eventually feel itself crossing that line

Kumo - claims to care about right and wrong but would cross that line everytime it was tempted

Iwa - Full ciaociao mode, until recently it would do whatever it had to do to secure itself. There was no right or wrong and they endangered the world as a result.

Kiri - ******** your morals, you want something done you pay up or gtfo. Ok maybe a little morality but its still SERIOUS BUSINESS! The strong will take advantage of the weak, that's the only moral lesson you need

Suna - I know little of this nations moral standings but they typically align with Konohagakure ever since some incident where the two teamed up against Iwagakure in a past war. Iwa went too far to do what it took to win or something. Suna seems to be less morally inclined and just goes with the flow. Their past leader was ruthless like those from Iwa but Iwa didn't go out of its way to just flat out do bad, they were like super neutral while Suna did strange things to itself to make itself powerful.

Suna - neutral but easily swayed??

Iwa - absolute neutral but leans good after learning some lesson

Konoha - good and want to believe its good but has a really bad dark side

Kumo - neutral with dark leanings whenever tempted by power

Kiri - neutral dark.. sometimes just plain evil. Subject to heavy corruption  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:53 pm
Lion of the Lord
Makako-ma

but look here

Then look here

User Image

later there will be

I thought about doing that but I'm not aloud to make a character from another nation.

P.S You call that a Naruto map? These are Naruto maps!
User Image

User Image

nice maps

and bug them till youre allowed to, that's ridiculous  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:22 pm
Makako-ma

It's not ridiculous, he wanted lock country (Hidden key? Going by memory) which is not and never will be a village. He can work it in to his back story in another village if he wants but he has to be in one of the released villages - thats what theyre there for.

T o x x i i c a t i o n

Dapper Genius

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 pm
The reason we limit things to a certain number of villages is to keep people concentrated in smaller number of villages so that the guild stayed active. Imagine if we had every village on that map open. There would be villages with only one person in them, and they'd have nothing to do.

I'm not opposed to opening minor villages, btw. In past guilds I've rain we've had sound and rain. Iwa was the village we opened because we saw the most people wanting that village. If I see more people wanting Ame or something other than Suna, we can open that next.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:47 pm
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

It's not ridiculous, he wanted lock country (Hidden key? Going by memory) which is not and never will be a village. He can work it in to his back story in another village if he wants but he has to be in one of the released villages - thats what theyre there for.

"it" is ridiculous, but what you're saying isn't the same thing.

though it would probably help ppl out if you just said which nations were aligned with whom in regard to the corruption issue and current affairs cuz theres ninja refugees everywhere I assume  

Makako-ma

T o x x i i c a t i o n

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 pm
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

though it would probably help ppl out if you just said which nations were aligned with whom in regard to the corruption issue and current affairs cuz theres ninja refugees everywhere I assume

What im saying isnt the same thing?

You're open to suggest whatever character story you want that is totally fine. You cannot be rping in a village that does not exist in the guild, you must be in one that we have. Figure out a reason.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:54 pm
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

We're seriously having this argument, are we?
Nope, nope. We are.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:56 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
The reason we limit things to a certain number of villages is to keep people concentrated in smaller number of villages so that the guild stayed active. Imagine if we had every village on that map open. There would be villages with only one person in them, and they'd have nothing to do.

I'm not opposed to opening minor villages, btw. In past guilds I've rain we've had sound and rain. Iwa was the village we opened because we saw the most people wanting that village. If I see more people wanting Ame or something other than Suna, we can open that next.

would be best to have the 5 major LANDS open and refer to them as alliances or territories.

Many ways to do it, whatever you do itll always be tacky if at least the main 5 aren't accessable lol.

Also its 80 years in the future right? It should be pretty well known who's in charge of what territory by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:14 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

Nope, nope. We are.

What's wrong with it?

also its like I said, the other person wasn't saying the same thing as him. He was obviously misinterpreting something or said something incorrectly.  

Makako-ma

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:19 pm
Makako-ma
Uchiha Roxas
Makako-ma
T o x x i i c a t i o n
Makako-ma

Nope, nope. We are.

What's wrong with it?

also its like I said, the other person wasn't saying the same thing as him. He was obviously misinterpreting something or said something incorrectly.

What's wrong it it?
It's a stupid argument and pointless... Meh.  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games