Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:18 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Volaille
Link to Teepee: teepee

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Strength is key to fighting and protecting your family.

Your keen intellect? Like a bird, it's made me think out of the picture of a normal Soquili and into a different perspective.

Your sheer dumb luck? Luck. . . I would say that it lead me to Mirabilis.

Your resilience? I would have to say that it's helped me continue forth!

Your speed? I would say that it's helped me reach the unimaginable.

Your bravery? I've always been brave, I believe.

----

Participating Soquili: Vex

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Strength is everything!

Your keen intellect? I have Yakone for that. . .

Your sheer dumb luck? I've gotten out of some skirmishes with my luck.

Your resilience? I'm able to outrun enemies.

Your speed? I might not be that fast as other breeds, but that's alright. I just keep going!

Your bravery? I had to be a brave colt!

----

Participating Soquili: Ctet

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? I'm not really strong. . . I don't know how to fight. . .

Your keen intellect? It's more like curiosity, not intellect.

Your sheer dumb luck? Phaw! I'm not lucky at all, really.

Your resilience? I'm soooo out of shape, but I do like adventuring.

Your speed? Really. . . I'm not a quick runner. . .

Your bravery? I'm not brave, but I'm adventurous! There's a difference.

----

Participating Soquili: Jelenice

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Are you kidding? I'm strong!

Your keen intellect? I prefer to use my power than brain.

Your sheer dumb luck? I don't have much luck, but I survive.

Your resilience? It's not really helped! Though I'm starting to get a better stamina!

Your speed? Endurance is key to escaping your enemies.

Your bravery? Courage on the wrong foot, maybe? I'm not really a hero, but a thief.

----

Participating Soquili: Mirabilis

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? I'm still learning how to defend myself, so it's helping.

Your keen intellect? The brain is the key to thought and intelligence.

Your sheer dumb luck? Well, Lodd and I were abandoned, and we raised each other, so I guess it's luck that he lived too.

Your resilience? Catching up to Ctet and Miravilla when they were foals of course!

Your speed? Again, with the foals.

Your bravery? I do wish one day I was brave enough to leave home. . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:43 pm
EDIT AUG 21 to add in Jonna Baker

Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Atlantis
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength?
"Hmmm," Atlantis pondered this question for a few minutes before answering. " I would say that physical strength played a key role on my survival against the various adversaries that have I have come across in my life. Without this trait I would not have lasted long in this life."

Your keen intellect? Atlantis stared blankly at the one who spoke the questions. "Intellect in all living things, without intelligence when cannot survive long. Brut strength can only do so much for a time. " She paused and stared off into the distance. "Personally to me life is about learning and experiencing. There have been some situations where my quick thinking saved the day."

Your sheer dumb luck? "Hmm," Atlantis let out a sigh. "I don't know about this one. I believe everything happens for a reason and for a higher purpose."

Your resilience? "My drive as well as motivation to learn and survive after my parents passed away was what helped me to live. Not only that I have been on the search for my brother who had disappeared three years ago. This helped me to carry on living too. If I had given up then I would not have what I have now. All that I have worked for and all that I have learned as well as gained up to this point would been for nothing."

Your speed? "I have been working on my speed a great deal and I am seeing much improvement. Speed is also a wondrous thing at night... to chase the stars and feel the wind.."

Your bravery? "One thing I will say is that I push myself beyond my limits. If there is danger nearby I do not hide. I face it head on."

====================================

Participating Soquili: Stargate

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength?
"Better, faster, stronger. That is a popular motto I like to stick by at times. Having the ability to protect yourself is a sure fine way to protect those you love. Training is a major part of my life. Training and being around Atlantis."

Your keen intellect?
"For the most part I relay on my strength. I save the heavy thinking for Atlantis. Though I do have hidden depth or some BS that Atlantis likes to say now and then." Insert eye roll here.
Your sheer dumb luck?
"I believe that some of this luck did occur in my life. Specifically during my younger years... hmmm though I suppose this question could be related to how I met my mate too. We did after-all happen to be in the same area fighting the same creature when our paths crossed. "
Your resilience?
"I get knocked down? I get up again." With a snort Stargate continued speaking. "If you can't bounce back from an attack your dead. Dead prey. "
Your speed?
"The importance of speed and it's effect on life determines whether I can get what I need to get done. It is also an importance of survival in some cases. "
Your bravery?
"It is an integral part of my life, bravery motivates me to be the best I can be. To keep on pushing through all the s**t circumstances when they occur."

================================

Participating Soquili: Jonna Baker

"I would have to say this portion hasn't had too much impact in my life. Endurance moreso than strength. Endurance to keep up with life and its quirks... Though I do suppose that physical strength can play a part in that aspect as well. The ability to have the strength to keep moving forward to the next day."

Your keen intellect?
"I wouldn't say that I am that keenly aware like another I know and I am reminded by it enough that it does not phase me. I am however excellent in other areas. I also have the know-how to improve, again according to another." Jonna replied dryly. "I do enjoy learning new things and pushing myself to keep learning."
Your sheer dumb luck?
"In some avenues and adventures I would say so yes." Jonna nodded thoughtfully. "I have escaped situations that I cannot fathom how. In fact there was this one time where I was locked in cave and then for some reason my kidnapper did not realize there had been another opening. I of course made my escape."
Your resilience?
Jonna paused at this question and then hesitatingly spoke, "Certain things I am quite capable of overcoming. But like others I do have my moments of doubt, despair, and weakness."
Your speed?
"When the situation calls for it I can be quick," Jonna paused bashfully. " But I prefer a steady pace. Mentally I have been told that I have gotten better with identifying certain things and picking up details past the norm."
Your bravery?
"I'm not tooting my own horn, but I have to say bravery is one of my best qualities."

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:17 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Tahiti
Link to Teepee: Here

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Standing casually with a flick of her ears the flightless parrot grinned, "Oh that was when I had to fight off an opponent for some berries. He may of been tiny but he sure was a mean one. Little Physical strength goes a long way if you know what I mean".

Your keen intellect? "Hmm?" she pondered swishing her tail, "Oh that's the time I nearly slid down a rough hill after a huge storm. My keen intellect helped me remember hey I can do this!" Leaning in closer she whispered with a wink, "and I did".

Your sheer dumb luck? "Ha!" she laughed, "Luck is never dumb! Infact its been on my side since I was born. No wings makes things difficult but you think that's ever stopped me".

Your resilience? "Tough as nails I am... seriously" she laughed standing taller with a wink "I can withstand everything and always will"!

Your speed? "Now you are talking!" the red wingless parrot replied, "Seriously I have no wings but I'm hell on wheels as the expression goes. I have a heart that beats for excitement you know".

Your bravery? Finally she laughed louder than ever grinning even wider, "If I didn't have my bravery I'd be nothing! It helps me climb the highest heights, find the most dangerous things, and even go places! It's what keeps me alive".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Brisi

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? The palomino mare smiled gently, "I'm usually not a physical type but if I had had to I'd fight to survive".

Your keen intellect? "Once again survival is what helps me to get through life especially knowing things that would not hinder me in that path".

Your sheer dumb luck? Pondering for a moment she replied in a sweet voice mirroring her shining eyes, "Luck is never dumb but it has helped me out of a pinch when I wasn't expecting it. Especially when I was bought from a really mean buyer back home only to end up here in well paradise".

Your resilience? "My resilience has helped me a long way" she smiled softly, "It's kept me alive in those dark times and offered motivation when I was really down".

Your speed? She nodded then replied, "I don't pride myself to be the fastest as some do but I do have a little speed if need be. I'd rather stay calm and collected and dance like my heart sings to me".

Your bravery? "Ai bravery" she murmured with toss of her pale silken forelock, "It's gotten me through some tough times I'll say. If you don't have bravery what do you have when life becomes scarier than you expect. You just focus more on the good then the bad and believe in yourself".

Participating Soquili: Hanyuu

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "Hau Hau I don't like fighting" she pulled herself lower wondering what these questions would consist of".

Your keen intellect? Pausing she pondered what to respond, "Hanyuu doesn't like violence but I will protect those I care about Hau Hau".

Your sheer dumb luck? Sticking out her tongue she replied, "It's never dumb. Infact Hanyuu has much luck if I put my mind to it".

Your resilience? Looking at the speaker she thought a little, "Hanyuu has escaped many things because I am smart. Scary things make me anxious but I can survive if I need to".

Your speed? "Oh Hanyuu can run if that's what you mean!" she stood a little taller flicking her ears, "If there is danger Hanyuu can run really fast!"

Your bravery? Slinking herself lower again as her height dropped her ears followed, "Haau Haau Hanyuu is not very brave. It's better to not cause conflict Hau".

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? The calm mare that breathed in the scent of water spoke quietly, "I've never had to summon my Physical strength but if I was challenged like my father I most certainly would".

Your keen intellect? "Intellect is something you need to survive in life" she replied with a nod of her head gently, "It's helped me raise two twins when I discovered them".

Your sheer dumb luck? "I've never found luck to be overrated in fact it's been a blessing in need. I don't feel any different "Mother Ocean" chose me to raise those boys instead I find its immense luck opening my eyes to the wide world and the secrets it contains".

Your resilience? "Ah this one. Again survival is my main prerogative when times are focused on their hardest. Leaving one scattered you must focus and convince yourself what matters most".

Your speed? "This one" she replied with a laugh, "I've experienced from my two charges. Caribbean has a habit of going on adventures that gets him into so much trouble dragging his quieter brother with him".

Your bravery? "Bravery... Let me ponder this one" she nodded flicking an ear, "I suppose my bravery kicks in in times of need or facing the odds for my boys. They like I mentioned before get themselves in quite a bit of trouble. But, I love them with all my heart. If I need to protect them like the unsuspecting tidal wave I will be there for their aide".

Participating Soquili: Cerylia

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Taking a deep breath the mare spoke softly resonating her thoughts, "Honestly, I have not used anything physical for strength. Being born after the Kalona attack on my mother's herd I would of aided her in a heartbeat".

Your keen intellect? "Intellect can always help you in a spot of trouble for a complicated mind leads one to distress. Use your intellect to calm your mind and take hold of what plagues you".

Your sheer dumb luck? "Never is it dumb when luck shines before you. It is a blessing in disguise in the time of need. Follow your heart and believe in yourself".

Your resilience? She smiled softly, "If anyone displays resilience it is my mother Celendria. I have much to learn before I follow her path and lead generations to come. I shall become steadfast and stand against anything that shows threat to my family and friends".

Your speed? "Never have I considered myself to be of speed when running but speed in thought, in deliberation, I'm mastering day by day. Speed doesn't always have to be motion but if it's called for I would give everything I had to survive or protect another".

Your bravery? "My bravery" she responded lifting her head higher, "Is within my heart, mind, body, and of course inner soul. I shall prove my bravery when my future siblings need me showing my mother I am ready to step into the path she was destined for."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kuro-Yume
Link to Teepee: xXx

Thinking about it as he nods. "The time my daughter was targeted by a mountain lion and I needed my physical strength to save her. So it impacted my life by helping me save my daughter."

Your keen intellect?
This one needed a bit more thought. "Well I am not the brightest out there. That I know. But I was smart enough to charm my lover. That is how my intellect impacted my life. It gained me a lover that I would die for."

Your sheer dumb luck?
Laughing a bit. "This is everything in my life. The dumb luck that gained me two beautiful daughters. It's impact shocks me and I wish it to hit again."

Your resilience?
"Well I am not sure on this one but I would have to say that I don't get ill that often so maybe that is it."

Your speed?
"Out running danger leaves the impact that I am still alive to tell you this."

Your bravery?
"This ties into the one about saving my daughter. Oh I was so scared."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

"I don't have this. I really don't. I am just a weak timided mare.

Your keen intellect?
"I think my keen intellect is my timidness. Seeing I think too much about the evils of the world so I fear everything."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"Oh this. Maybe it was when I somehow got away from danger."

Your resilience?
Shocked at this one. "Nothing yet but maybe one day this will impact my life."

Your speed?
"Hmm I would have to say that when I ran from the skinwalker that got a hold of my best friend. Speed came in handle. She came looking for me. We past each other and then the skinwalker got her."

Your bravery?
"Only thing I can think of is that time I was looking for help when my best friend was taken by a skinwalker. After all I am timid and scared of those I don't know. But somehow I was able to ask others for help."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Ocha Hana

She stands there as she flicks her tail. "Hmm I would have to say that physical strength has impacted my life by allowing my body to get use to the cold weather in which I now live in with my lover."

Your keen intellect?
"Oh this is my intellect about teas and herbs that are used for healing. I am good at recalling those and memorizing them as well."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"I found my lover again after such a long time. That was dumb luck. Nothing else to it. I mean the odds of finding him again after so many years."

Your resilience?
"I am gaining a resilience to the cold. That is all I think."

Your speed?
"Oh I am not very fast. I am one who likes to sight see as I go about."

Your bravery?
"Well I can't say that I am all that brave but Becoming a parent is going to make that grow. I am sure of it."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

"Well I can force others into cages. Strength comes in handle for that."

Your keen intellect?
"Well I have to have a high intellect for my job. After all Ceremonies need to be memorized and things must go as planned without anything going wrong."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"There is no such thing as dumb luck. Everything happens for a reason." there is no talking to this head ceremony pony.

Your resilience?
"I am a pony who is the head ceremony pony in a herd. So my resilience is high. It has to be. Or I would not be able to do my job."

Your speed?
"I am only quick on my feet when something I am interested in catches my eye and I need to go after it. So I guess it works to that."

Your bravery?
"Well there isn't a lot that I fear. So I guess it impacts my life that way." Looking about as he seems a bit bored being here.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Takumi

"Playing all those games with my mother when younger has my strength at a pretty good level. That I can fight if I have to pretty well."

Your keen intellect?
"I know a lot about games so foal watching is easier to do."

Your sheer dumb luck?
Hmm I am not sure about this one at all. I would have to say nothing yet."

Your resilience?
"Well I would like to think I have some resilience to the heat of the sun seeing I am always in it playing gaming and playing about."

Your speed?
"Tag. That is a great game and speed is needed. So seeing I am great at tag. I have good speed."

Your bravery?
"I would like to think that I am brave but nothing has happened in which that I need to use my bravery."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Zempre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:34 am
Owner's Name: Zempre
Participating Soquili: Takkar
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "I dislike to even considering the idea that something such as physical strength has impacted my life to an extent...however..I can not lie and say such words. It is my physical strength that allows me to overpower my victims when they seem to be far smarter then I original considered to be. So, reluctantly, I must admit that my strength does allow me to put food in my stomach and that alone is a very large impact."

Your keen intellect? The male grins as he cants his head to the side in a rather amused manner. "Ah, now here is something I can relate to. Intellect, after all, is extremely important. I do enjoy playing several variety of games with my prey before I ultimately end their lives. It does take a keen mind to do so. I must admit, without intellect, I would not have such unique and fun games to play with my collection of toys.."

Your sheer dumb luck? "Dumb luck?" The male snorts and paws a hoof annoyingly upon the ground. "There is no such thing as luck. You merely succeed or do not. Nobody has escaped me due to luck and nor has any of my hunts gone wrong due to luck. It is merely the factors of the situation around you. Luck...is a myth created by hopeful fools."

Your resilience? "Hmmm.." The male thought as he shifted his gaze for the first time in true concentration. "I am not nearly as resilient as others of my kind tend to be...I would rather use stealth and cunning to capture my prey. Perhaps I have a weakness after all.."

Your speed? "Oh, speed has impacted my life since I was a much younger stallion. Allowing me to run down and capture my prey; allowing me to escape those who would have loved to cause me harm. Those who do not quite agree with the life of a Skinwalker. Speed is a necessity for any predator, especially if they wish not to become the prey."

Your bravery? "Bravery? Hah!" The male snickers and shakes his head, the pelt that rested upon his features shifting lightly. "If I am one who hunts via tricks and cunning, I am far from 'brave' as most would label it. No, bravery is for those wishing to prove themselves or attempt to defend others. I have no such need for this trait."

Owner's Name: Zempre
Participating Soquili: Calix

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? A sly grin came to the male's features as he perked his ears in interest. "Impacted, hmm? Well, strength is not something I'm proud to boast about. In fact, I have little to any strength! So, if impacting means getting the short stick on strength, then it has been nothing but helpful!"

Your keen intellect? "Ah-hah! Now here is something I can relate to! I was born with enough brains to make many jealous! Gotta have a quick mind to get outta trouble! Not...that I end up in trouble often.." Coughs the Stallion, shifting his gaze and quickly waiting for the next trait.

Your sheer dumb luck? "Luck is my mistress! Without her, I would be dead by now. True story! She is a beautiful woman who has long won my heart and continues to guide my adventures throughout the world. Ah, if only she was single.."

Your resilience? "I like to think this has had a huge impact upon you! Believe it or not, I can take a few blows rather well before I realize the pain upon my body. Er, that is what you meant...right?"

Your speed? "Speed? Eh, I must admit I'm rather fast though I often also find that I lack proper agility to help guide such speeds. So...I would like to think I put myself in situations that do not require much running, as being caught by someone you've angered is never fun."

Your bravery? "Hah! I am as brave as the next Soquili...unless I'm trying to impress a female. Then I will tell her vast tales of bravery, daring rescues and mighty battles! All lies, but eh..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:46 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Kagehoshi
Link to Teepee: [x]

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "My strength you say? Well I suppose being of a larger, more sturdy heritage does have its benefits when it comes to strength. There have been moments in my past that my physical strength has allowed me to help another. If it were not for that strength, then I would not be able to provide such assistance and others might have perished."

Your keen intellect? "I do not think my intellect is nearly as keen as it should be. As is the case with my physical strength, there have been moments where my available intellect has shown through. In terms of its impact, I suppose you could say that I am better able to decipher truth from lies, allowing me to bypass some potentially troublesome issues."

Your sheer dumb luck? "Luck is perhaps one of things that has impacted my life the most. Not only have I been provided countless opportunities, but it was sheer dumb luck that afforded me the chance to find a sister."

Your resilience? "This is a difficult one for me. As much as I wish it were not the case, my resilience is the reason that I am alive today. It shown forth when I was but a colt and has grown steadily as I have. I would not be alive today if it were not for my resilience. My drive to live."

Your speed? "Speed is merely a subjective term in my opinion. My speed, while on the ground, does not compare to that while I am flying. Strictly speaking, my speed on the ground does little more than get me from place to place. Flying is where I am able to truly let go and be free. The difference in speed is notable, and I am deeply grateful to zoom about as I do."

Your bravery? "Bravery? I am afraid that I cannot answer this appropriately. While my companions tell me I am brave, I see bravery as nothing more than a tool to use to help others. I am merely do what any other must to be moral and just. Perhaps it is the idea of bravery that has helped to shape my relationships with others."

Participating Soquili: Atieno

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "I'm not the strongest mare around. In fact, you might say I'm downright weak. I always feel like others have to fight my physical battles for me, and I hate it. I WILL become stronger so that I can be the protector for a change."

Your keen intellect? "I think I'm pretty smart. I'm at least able to tell when someone is having a bad day or when something doesn't seem right. I like using my brain to figure out problems. To help others figure them out too. Some like to make fun of me for it, but I've found that it helps me open a path of communication with others."

Your sheer dumb luck? "So my luck isn't so bad. It could be better though. I've gotten out of some pretty bad situations just by stumbling upon the simplest of solutions. Eclair likes to say that my luck is like a boat that never springs a leak. It carries me from place to place without some much as a scratch, letting me have a good time."

Your resilience? "Yeeeeah, not so much. I'm a pansy when it comes to most things. I'd sooner keel over than get hurt. But, I suppose that'll be the way I meet my knight in shining armor right? Maiden in distress and all that. Seriously though, others tend to treat me like I'm a fragile flower or something. The thought is nice but it can get rather annoying."

Your speed? "I think of myself as quick on my feet. I can run or fly away at a moment's notice and be gone in a flash. It comes in real handy when I need to get out of a pinch. Not my best asset, of course, but a nice one to have when needed."

Your bravery? "Hah! I'm about as brave as a rock! A twig snaps and I'm running for cover. I do try not to be so frightened, but it's so hard. It doesn't help that the world is an overall scary place. I guess that's why I have others to be brave for me? If they're brave for me, then I don't have to be so brave..."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:15 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "My strength is average. It's not affected my life much." she said with a shrug. "I have a strong boyfriend to help me out when I need." /wink

Your keen intellect? "I dunno." she said with a shuffle of one foot. Admitting strengths always made her feel awkward. "I think my intellect has kept me out of trouble in dangerous situations maybe."

Your sheer dumb luck? Mystic laughs and rolls her eyes. "Dumb luck? I have had some hilarious instances where luck has saved the day. It's not impacted my life in any notable way though."

Your resilience? Mystic begins to hum, distracted and a little bored.

Your speed? "Oh! Sorry. Yes. More questions. My speed has kept things interesting when flying, or running. It's impacted my life in ways of entertainment more than survival. Guess I've just been fortunate there."

Your bravery? "I am overly brave! It helps me be able to talk to anyone, stranger or not. I'm never shy."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:26 am
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko
Link to Teepee: XxX

What's the fastest you've ever run? Standing tall the mare looks curiously at the one asking questions before she speaks, "Whenever I'm in a battle I always have the advantage with speed. Whatever stands in my way won't be there for long".

Why did you run that fast? She mused for a moment then looked very serious before se asked her own question, "Have you ever outran a storm or a clan of dragons?"

Would you want to run that fast again? Stomping her hoof she nodded, "I'd do it as much as I could because its exhilarating and keeps you in shape for the unknown".

Participating Soquili: Sunday Silence

What's the fastest you've ever run? The stallion stood quietly his stubborn nature shining through. An ear flicking in response he replied, "I can outrun anything when I want to".

Why did you run that fast? Standing proud he snorted, "To live is to race" he nodded "To race is to win. There are no exceptions".

Would you want to run that fast again? "Refer to last answer" he snorted with another flick of his ear.

Participating Soquili: Reflexion du Soliel

What's the fastest you've ever run? The mare listened intently then nodded her head, "When it comes to jumping you need to time your jumps accordingly. Usually I sprint around a course I've sent up before I complete it".

Why did you run that fast? "Oh I wouldn't say I'm a racehorse if that's what you mean but a good run will do me some good to get the tension out of my legs" she replied with a nod of her head.

Would you want to run that fast again? "Of course" she smiled with a flick of her ear, "Never stop practicing because it makes you the best in whatever you are striving for".

Participating Soquili: Sugar Honey Iced Tea

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Faster than you I'm sure" the perky stallion replied with a wink "I'm one of the fastest there is!"

Why did you run that fast? "To win a race of course or anyone in general. I don't let full breed Soquili ever inhibit me from seeking out my win. Never going to happen".

Would you want to run that fast again? "Who wouldn't?" he asked with a flick of his tail, "If you can't win then you can't race. It's all in the fact of what you do". Chuckling he nodded his perky little head then stamped a small hoof, "Wanna race? I'll give you a head start!"

Participating Soquili: Kararaui

What's the fastest you've ever run? Golden eyes keyed in on the speaker the Pteranodon replied in a foreign tongue, "Honestly I can't remember but I know it was fast to blur my mind".

Why did you run that fast? Pondering her gaze never slipped from the other before her, "It was something to do with that storm. I don't even believe it myself".

Would you want to run that fast again? "No" she replied quite quickly "But if I had to run for my life then I would. I don't prefer to become exhausted if I don't have to".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus

What's the fastest you've ever run? The skinwalker grins and the fire in her eyes seems to glow a bit brighter. The overall look is eerie and she gives off a strong malicious intent. "Why, it's when I'm chasing my prey, of course."

Why did you run that fast? The bearwalker mare's amusement drops. She just answered that question. She was chasing prey. She never lets prey escape.

Would you want to run that fast again? The grin is back. "Why yes..." Her eyes fix on the asker. Better run!

------------------

Participating Soquili: Osmond

What's the fastest you've ever run? The stallion looks off into the distance and then shrugs. His memory isn't that great and he tends to shamble rather than run anywhere. "Dunno."

Why did you run that fast? His face his blank and he obviously isn't going to answer any time soon, so his wolf familiar cuts in. "There was a rockslide in the mountains once, around the Pass, you know it, right? We had to run then didn't we, Os?" No reply. The wolf continues. "Well, anyway, we didn't much care to get crushed under a bunch of rocks and boulders, so we ran. Simple as that."

Would you want to run that fast again? The stallion shakes his head and his familiar, again, answers for him. "Uhhhh... Not unless he has to, I guess."

---------------

Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Oh, I don't run. It's impossible. I swim. Swimming is nice. Let's see though... The fastest I ever swam... I dunno, I'm swimming fast all the time, so I guess always is the answer!"

Why did you run that fast? "I told you I swim, not run. And I do it all the time cause, well, it's just how I am."

Would you want to run that fast again? "Well, duuuuh."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:40 pm
Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

What's the fastest you've ever run? "The exact details are private, but I once ran for my life."

Why did you run that fast? "Because I thought Death would catch up with me if I didn't.

Would you want to run that fast again? "Yes, if the need should arise. I would feel safer if I had time to take to the skies instead though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Swiftwing

What's the fastest you've ever run? "The fastest I've run, happens each time I push myself a little harder."

Why did you run that fast? "Speed is a way of life for my family and I, though I cannot run near as fast as my mother. I am faster when flying!"

Would you want to run that fast again? "Yes! I enjoy challenging myself to reach new speed goals on a regular basis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Tawingo

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Well, I'm afraid I've not run very fast at all." the mare says as she blinks at you with vacant eyes. "I tried once as a foal, and only ended up tripping over things my eyes couldn't see."

Why did you run that fast? "Just playing around as a young foal, testing my boundries."

Would you want to run that fast again? "No, better to stay safe than run around blind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Kodama

What's the fastest you've ever run? Kodama looks at you with eyes that burn, and smiles. He lifts a paw, painting one finger through the dirt to tell a story. The pictures depict a foal running from a strange monster.

Why did you run that fast? Kodama makes a facial expression, showing fear, then sadness. Fear caused by those he loved, caused him to run.

Would you want to run that fast again? Kodama shakes his head and stamps a paw down firmly. No longer, does he run from the things that he's afraid of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Londyn Kemuri

What's the fastest you've ever run? Londyn looks lost in deep thought, on how to best answer the question you gave him. "I have run the fastest, when I lost everything." he says, not wanting to delve into the details of his past.

Why did you run that fast? "Tragedy stole everything I knew and loved." he said, dodging yet another loaded question.

Would you want to run that fast again? "Never." he answers, with a sad, lonely expression on his face.

Lunadriel

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:19 am
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Lona
Link to Teepee: link

What's the fastest you've ever run?
"Oh, I don't think it's terribly fast. My mother and father taught me that a lady never runs, it's not very becoming. But I did like to go off in secret and prance around."

Why did you run that fast?
"It felt... so... freeing, I suppose. It was nice being able to just feel like I wasn't held down by their rules, even if it was only for a little while."

Would you want to run that fast again?
"I don't think I need to anymore. Now that I'm on my own, things to feel as trapping as they used to. Perhaps one day I might need to, but I'm hoping not."

--------------

Participating Soquili: Takala

"Tch. I don't know. There are so many little morsels I've had to chase down, but pretty fast I guess. What's it to you?"

"To get food, obviously. I don't run for any other reason."

"If it's the only way to get something to eat. Otherwise, no. I don't run."

--------------

Participating Soquili: Fai

"O-oh, I don't know. My sisters tell me I run fast when I'm scared. Does that count?"

"Well there was one time s-something stepped on my tail, a-and it spooked me enough... And there was another time wh-when I was out looking for herbs with my father and I heard something in a bush a-and I ran away from it. Dad said it was a rabbit..."

"I don't.... don't think I had much choice in the matter. It was really a m-matter of flight or fight and I ultimately p-picked f-flight."

--------------

Participating Soquili: Flidais

"As fast as the changing of the winds. Some days quickly, other days I go no faster than the gentlest of breezes."

"Because I wished to. Everything is constantly changing around me, and so too am I. One moment I wish to be still and then the next I wish to move as freely as I please."

"Perhaps. At the moment I do not, but I might wish to do so again one day."

--------------

Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

"I don't think I've ever run faster than when I was running to save my mother's and my own life."

"It was when the fires were taking away the land around me and so many of my kind were lost to the hungry flames. I was young and scared."

"No, I would never wish to run like that again. I've grown since then and I would like to think I would stay calm and help others before fleeing for my own life."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 am
Owner's Name: Fokushi
Participating Soquili:SilverMane
Link to Teepee: [X]

What's the fastest you've ever run? Umm the fastest I had ever run was when was trying to outrun an mortifying statement that I had made to someone I had just met. I ran too fast and tipped right into a river *blushes in embarrassment*

Why did you run that fast? Because I wasn't thinking about it while I was talking and it just flew out! I wanted to get out of the situation as fast as possible!!

Would you want to run that fast again? Gosh I hope not at least not for the same reason. That would be too cruel...

~~~~~~

Owner's Name: Fokushi Meishin
Participating Soquili: Bayonet
Link to Teepee: [X]

What's the fastest you've ever run? *Frowns* When I left a mare at the beach one time. I had feelings for her but the timing wasn't right. So I ran.

Why did you run that fast? I can't really say why. I could have stayed but I didn't Like I said the timing just wasn't right.

Would you want to run that fast again? Not for a similar reason, no. Next time I find some one who makes me feel like that I plan on staying as long as they will have me.

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 pm
Participating Soquili: Kagehoshi

What's the fastest you've ever run? "The fastest that I have ever run was on the day that I escaped from a Skinwalker."

Why did you run that fast? "The accursed creature was attacking myself and a dear friend. We barely managed to escape its claws. I was not foolhardy enough to risk a casual pace, so I ran at my utmost speed until we were well and truly far away."

Would you want to run that fast again? "If it meant a similar circumstance, then I must say that I would dread running that fast again. However, if it were of a more jovial nature, then I would be pleased to achieve such speed once more."

Participating Soquili: Atieno

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Run? I usually don't run since I can fly. But, if I have to answer, then I'd say it was the time I raced by best friend. I ran very fast that time!"

Why did you run that fast? "Well, she said that I couldn't run well because I liked to fly everywhere. I wanted to show her that I could run just as good as she could. So we raced and I ran as fast as I could."

Would you want to run that fast again? "Eh I prefer flying to running. I'd likely do it again though if someone said I couldn't do it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:43 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Isiyah
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

What's the fastest you've ever run? "...Faster than you've ever run, I'm sure," Isiyah finally says, eyeing the speaker as though they were an insect.

Why did you run that fast? "...Exhilaration." His tone left not doubts on his thoughts about the absurdity of the questions.

Would you want to run that fast again? "Doubtlessly, yes."

Participating Soquili: Lien Hua

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Ladies do not run."

Why did you run that fast? "While I have never run, I imagine that in times of dire need, I could be persuaded to."

Would you want to run that fast again? "Running is an unseemly practice. True ladies walk would walk with purpose and intend."

Participating Soquili: Tobia

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Oh dear," Tobia titters in response with a laugh. "I haven't the faintest idea, my love, but I have run quite fast in my lifetime."

Why did you run that fast? "For fun of course, silly face," Tobia says, reaching their tail around to bop the silly silly speaker on the nose. "Why else would anyone run?"

Would you want to run that fast again? "Of course I would darling! What's life without a few thrills?"

Teh Cheryl

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
“Pretty fast. As you can see, I’m not really built for sprinting, but I can run okay when I have to.”
“Why does anyone run as fast as they possibly can?” The mini shakes her head, “to survive.”
“Not really,” Aislin concedes, “but I will if I have to.”
Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Really fast!” Eluna hops up, “I love to play tag with my woodland friends!”
“I was trying to keep up with a little rabbit. He was so fast!”
“Yes! I love playing tag!” She giggles.

Participating Soquili: Nexin
Nexin glowers, “none of your business.”
Realizing that she has to give some sort of an answer she simply says, “the only way I’m running is if I have to.”
“Keep it up and I’ll show you,” she growls.
Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“I don’t know.” The cerynei admits, “As fast as I could, I suppose.”
“It was necessary.” Calaeron states as a matter of fact, “to avoid physical contact with molten lava.”
“If trying to escape certain doom, yes.”

Participating Soquili: Zak
“You have no idea!” The green flutter hums, “Faster than the speed of light, for sure!”
“Racing. I have a need for speed.” He says, casually.
“Hells yeah!” Zak beems, “I run every chance that I get!”

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games