Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Crimson Room

Back to Guilds

Tags: Solomons, Crazies, Brewery, Crimson, Room 

Reply Mini-Adventures
Sherman and Nat's Excellent Timey-Wimey Adventure! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Inori on the shield, Devlyn getting a little flustered and trying to get her OFF the shield, Inori winking at Devlin...and Natalie knew it was safe to giggle. Besides, she was getting to the point where she couldn't control it anyway! "This is better than theater!" she said as the giggles subsided.

The woman bowed and introduced herself as Inori. Natalie smiled and curtsied. "I'm Natalie," she said. She would let Devlyn introduce himself, since it was probably kind of odd for a woman to introduce a man in this day and age.

She nodded vigorously when Inori suggested that they move on to escape more hunters. "I agree. I'm not much of a fighter, and I don't wanna get caught again..." She was good with what weapons they had, but they were modern weapons, and her taser was bound to run out of juice before too long...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:02 pm
Devlyn gave a polite bow back seeing as it seemed to be ok to for now. He still didn't know anything about this woman so would keep an eye on her.

"I am Devlyn Sherman of the Sherman wolf pack." He said when he gave his bow to Inori.

"Such a strange name. I should maybe travel to where she is from one day." He thought to himself.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >
< ^ ~ The Three-Tailed Kitsune ~ ^ >

The woman raised a brow when Natalie gave unfamiliar gesture. Did women do that here instead? She pondered it for a moment. Devlyn, despite the introduction, still seemed nervous. Good. One should always be wary of the cunning fox.
"I must ask, are you forming a pack of yourself? For you seem more like the lone wolf at present." She waited a moment for him to answer.

"I suggest we move on. You will be safer with numbers."
Inori told them, walking up to where the horse before turning and waiting. She didn't seem impatient, though she did have a grin on her expression. Perhaps there would be more prey coming toward them if she follows someone else who "wasn't from around here" and a wolf pack of one.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie picked up on Inori's raised eyebrow at her curtsy, and she noticed that the lady was also enjoying messing with Devlyn's mind, but in a playful way rather than a creepy-psychotic-stalker way. And come to think of it, when Inori commented on Devlyn's lone-wolf status, Natalie realized that she was wondering the same thing herself. But then again, didn't knights-errant usually travel alone, or with maybe one or two companions?

"I'm all for gettin' going as quickly as we can!" she said out loud. "Bein' this close to hostiles makes me nervous."  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:01 pm
"No lass I'm not. I'm just a lil restless. That and I'm hoping to find a better place for my pack to stay." Devlyn said as he got his helmet back on to cover his ears back up.

He then whistled loudly for Thunder to come over. The horse hurried over to his owner. His hove beats still sounding like the noise from where he got his name.

Once her reached reach his owner, Devlyn went to help get Natalie up onto his back again. "Lets hurry now we best get movin." He said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori frowned when, instead of coming to her and the horse. He brought the horse to them. It looked like Natalie was the rider, though it was fairly clear it was not her horse. "I am quite uncertain why you did not procure another horse. I'm quite certain a second horse would have made you both much faster." She commented, after following the horse back to them.

She found herself rather annoyed that he repeated her exact words, as if she hadn't even been there. Quite rude.
"Might I inquire about where you're moving on toward?" She asked.

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

So the lone wolf did have a pack. A family. Natalie wondered if he had a wife and kids at home, or if he was still single and looking to settle down. But she didn't really need to think much about it, as her main objective was getting home in one piece, and THEN getting JOE home in one piece, posthaste!

Devlyn whistled for Thunder, who came over right away, and then he got Natalie settled on the horse once more. It was then that Inori asked why they hadn't gotten another horse, as having two horses would allow them both to be faster. She had a point...but Natalie wasn't planning on staying around long enough to make the purchase of a second horse worthwhile. Still, though, Natalie knew she had to be practical...

"I think Devlyn said we're goin' to the next town, a couple of days' ride away," she said. "I don't know where from there, though."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:26 am
"Aye. We just keep following this road here till the next road. but we will be spending the night in the woods though. And I don't have the money for another horse. Also I wouldn't have a real use for it after Natalie gets sent home unless she needs one there with her." Devlyn said as he walked Thunder up to meet Inori halfway then to keep walking in the direction they had to go for the next village.

"I hope that strange lass wont be any trouble." He thought as he lead the way.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori seemed quite disappointed. She had hoped that there would be another village much closer to here. Still, she shouldn't have been all that shocked. Villages, even where she came from, held some distance between each other.

So, she ignored that, and gave them both a playful smile.
"That is a shame. I would prefer to have some privacy at night. So we might entertain each other... uninterrupted." While she knew the woman was unavailable, that did not mean she couldn't have some fun with her. The woman's feet lightly padded the trail as they walked. Her steps were light and left little in the way of footprints.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie nodded in agreement with Devlyn. She hadn't known he didn't have the money to buy another horse, but it made sense that a knight-errant would only keep the money and supplies he needed at any given time, and that money didn't come by often when you were on the road.

Meanwhile, Inori seemed disappointed that the village was so far away; Natalie didn't know how to feel about it. On the one hand, being farther away from civilization meant that she was less likely to get caught, but on the other hand, the messengers from the previous two villages might travel faster than she and Devlyn and Inori did. Either way, she was more than a little apprehensive about reaching the next village.

Natalie's face turned pink again when Inori mentioned "entertaining," and she knew exactly what the lady was thinking of. "Uh...just let me know if you two wanna...yeah, that. And I'll go hide behind a tree or somethin'!" Too bad there's not a doorknob out here so they can hang a sock on it!  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:20 pm
"Yeah again no thanks. I don't go around just doing that ith who I please. I like to know the person some first." Devlyn said.

He then reached for a drinking pouch that was on Thunder's saddle. He opened it then took a swig before offering it to Natalie. "Try this lass." He said. IT was a whiskey that was made back home. He carried a small supply of it around for himself. He didn't drink it often. He liked to make it last.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

The woman lightly chuckled at Natalie's reaction. That had been what she had truly gone for. "You are quite adorable. Alas, I have more manners than that. I would not dream of doing something without at least having permission." She had not taken the time to charm them, so doing it now, particularly if she planned to travel with them, would be in poor taste.

"Also, may I ask how the two of you came to be traveling together? I am most curious, as the both of you have quite clearly not been in bed together."
Her question was ernest and curious. She truly did wish to know.

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Natalie was a teetotaler. As a rule, she didn't drink; she figured she was enough of a screw-up WITHOUT the aid of alcohol! But she was thirsty, and they didn't exactly have a canteen of water out here, so she smiled and took the pouch. "Thanks," she said softly before gingerly taking a sip.

And boooy were her eyes wide! "Whew! That's potent stuff!" she said, handing the pouch back to Devlyn. And then Inori was asking how the two of them had come to be traveling together since they weren't, ah, sharing a bed. "Looong story!" she said. "Basically...I suddenly wound up in this kingdom from where I'm from, and the authorities immediately grabbed me and accused of bein' a witch. The king sentenced me to death by beheading, and I escaped from the dungeon and the castle, and that's when I bumped into Devlyn. He took pity on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:13 pm
"Thats it in a nut shell. Only bumped into the lass only two days go." Devlyn said as he took his pouch back from Natalie.

He then offered Inori some of it as a friendly juster.

Alpha Guardian Wolf

Beloved Friend

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

"I would be most pleased if you told me where it is you come from then. For this is the second time you have said as such, yet you have remained quite vague."
Inori gave the woman a friendly, inquiring, smile. She then took the pouch and sniffed the liquid inside.

"I have never had this drink before. I take it, it is alcoholic?"
Inori figured as such as Natalie had said it was "strong" stuff. She took a mere mouthful of it before handing the pouch back. She gave Natalie another look, indicating she thought she was weak.

"Thou call this Alcohol? This is naught but a children's drink. Where I come from, we have a drink called Sake. It is far stronger than whatever thou may call this." Yes, she was insulting his drink. She was being completely truthful, however. It was hardly satisfying.

Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff