Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ META Chapter 5: Invasion ◈ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Gaddok: Post 9

“And you?” Gaddok replied. He was unsure what to call the joyous gentlemen, there weren’t exactly any chances to properly exchange pleasantries. Perhaps after the war they could converse more.

Alas the war was underway and at the shout of the scouts, Gaddok strapped his knapsack tight to his back and gripped tighter to his sheathed sword, “Well, If I’m not mistaken, I am supposed to be with the scout out there…” He pressed his lips together in frustration of his own lack of observation, “Looks like I have some catching up to do.” He shot a smirk at Kiyelt, “See you on the battlefield,” then took off in a sprint to catch up with the advancing front line.

His mind was numb, though it was hard to think of much else other than what he was running into. Thinking of what he was leaving behind only made him want to turn back and stay. Gaddok knew that the odds weren’t in his favor; an unseasoned warrior who’s barely wielded a sword, let alone taken another man’s life, was marching into a war in the front lines. If there was any way he was going to survive this, it was to keep a level head, a clear mind, and remember what you learned in training.

Closing the gap between him and the rest of the close range combatants he slowed his pace to a jog and melded with the group. ‘Alright, This is it…’ Gaddok told himself while taking in a deep breath and trying his best not to look too nervous.

DraconicFeline
Nau
Duke Edward Drake
Kiyelt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 pm
Smerdle

Reoakee

Uquin, Post 8

Uquin watched everyone hurrying off with a tense intake of breath, then forced the air back out, calming himself as best he could. "It looks like the sage has been called away." He noted quietly. There were plenty of other healers here, sure enough, but Uquin longed for a familiar face to spend the next ... who knew how long with.

In this vein he turned back to look at Alek and Mella, smiling, only to watch the girl flail about, for some reason. He blinked, then laughed a bit nervously, watching the girl with some curiosity and nervousness. With a few salves made, they only had to shuffle about, nervous, until the first of the wounded flooded in. " I guess all we can do now is keep ourselves busy, or we'll go crazy with waiting."  

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:07 am
jayoku

Suhuba

Rishima Post 7

Time was up. He heard a voicing calling out, telling them that it was time for them to go to war. His mismatched eyes went a bit wide and his antennae, which had been twitching like crazy up to this point, went still. He turned to look around as though for a moment the world was in slow motion, taking in those that were already moving. They were going to war. Today could very well be the day that any one of them died, Rishima included, and if that were to be the case he wanted to be with his sisters, not amongst strangers, not amongst the Earthling. He promised Yansa once that his heart would be with the Alkidike and it was time to prove that.

Turning to look over at Gerraden he let out the breath that he seemed to be holding, "We are going." He told him, reaching out to grab hold of the younger 'sister's' wrist and set to leading him over to where the other Alkidike were gathered. Unlike Rishima that wasn't exactly a lot about Gerraden that screamed 'Alkidike' he had neither the eyes nor the antennae, but he'd met Gerraden's mother, knew where he had come from, Gerraden was born from Aisha so surely it would be alright for him to fight amongst them? Rishima felt that if he was going to fight and die today he wanted to do so with his sisters but he also wanted to protect Gerraden. Gerraden was like him, he was half Alkidike, half Shifter, and male, he knew how difficult that could be. He was also young, far too young to be fighting in a war, but everyone was needed for this battle young or old it would seem.

Even after catching up with the other sisters he didn't let go of Gerraden, holding onto him and his spear equally as tightly at the moment. There was fear coursing through him at the moment knowing that in this battle he couldn't hold back like he had in the tournament or during duels in the past. He'd have to kill someone today and it was something that didn't sit well with him. He could only hope that he'd be able to face Gerraden still once this day was over. Turning to look at him he gave him a stern look and said, "Stay close to me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 am
pidgeons go meow X3

jayoku

Aysun Post 8

Aysun glanced over at his brother, his eyes going rather wide when he saw the manner in which he was suddenly charging forward. It was something that was a lot different then what he was used to, Chandra was normally so quiet and sweet, why was he suddenly argueing with those bug boys? Eesh, Aysun hadn't much cared for them, one less so then the other, but for Chandra to reacte in such a manner was odd... had they really upset his poor twin that much? It kinda made him want to haul off and punch the younger boy... but he refrained. No picking fights with the other kids even though he really wanted to. No doing anything that would upset anyone more then they already were. Everything was so tense right now as it was.

His brother had a point though about brothers sticking together, it was what Aysun meant to do after all. He'd keep Chandra safe no matter what! Of course his resolve was a little shaken when he suddenly heard the soldiers as they started to move, some of them muttering as they went. It would seem that orders had come down, it was time for them all to move out, to start the fight, and it was something that caused Aysun to go a little cold.

Stumbling forward a couple steps he wrapped his arms around Chandra tightly, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. He told himself over and over again that he had to be strong, that his brother needed him to be strong, that he had to keep Chandra safe! It was harder to do knowing that those you loved most were about to fight against 'monsters from the South' but he had to do it. He had to be strong! Opening his eyes he lookat Chandra first then over at the other boy, "They are... leaving now, we should probably get out of the way." He told them, giving Chandra a little tug, not wanting him to get underfoot or chance getting stepped on.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 am
jayoku

Jacinthus Post 6

Jacinthus gave a sigh of relief when his mate told him that he wouldn't run, then gave a bit of a smile at what he said next, "Sounds like a plan I can get behind." He said with a soft laugh, glad to hear the teasing in Takoda's voice if only because it made him feel a little bit better. At least he would have Takoda at his side during all of this. His mate would need to tend to the wounded, would likely be busy, and he would protect him with every bit of his power and training. He'd make sure that those from Oba were kept far from him so that Takoda could do his duty.

"It seems you are right." Jacin murmured as they started forward. This was it, it would seem that things had started, and there was no more going back, no second thoughts, and no chance to try to send those like Takoda and Keilana away. He had to trust in them, trust in himself, and trust that if things were to go sour that that woman called Zahra and her daughters would get the twins out of here with a quickness. Given their relationship with them he was sure that it was safe to say that she would do just that, she was their grandmother after all. She'd keep them safe, just as Jacinthus would keep Takoda safe, just as he knew that Chalcedony would keep Keilana safe. As much as the guy rubbed him the wrong way he was well aware of his skills in battle both with and without weapons. He was the best sort to defend someone as hotheaded as Keilana he knew that much even if he wouldn't admit it out loud.

Leaning in to give Takoda a kiss on the temple he said, "I won't run off, I will be sure to stay within your line of sight at all times. Good thing about carrying a bow, I can do my fighting from a distance." His was a cold, calculating weapon, one that allowed him to take life from great distances. As much as he preferred using it as a way to hunt and keep his family fed he'd use it as a killing tool today, even though it wasn't the reason he took up a bow in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am
jayoku

Chalcedony Post 5

Chalcedony tilted his head back a moment drawing a deep breath, let it out slowly, and for a moment blocked out everything around him. A single, final moment of peace before he went forward into what he was sure would be a messy battle against the enemy. As his eyes popped open once more he turned to look over at Keilana as the Leaf Tribeswoman lifted up that giant hammer of hers as though it weighed nothing and he gave her a smile, "Let's go then, seems that they are calling for us." Close range, that was them alright, time for them to go and fight in a way that he had been preparing for but he felt he couldn't ever really be ready for. He'd never killed anyone before, dangerous beasts, sure, but people was a whole different thing. It wasn't something that he felt anyone could really be used to.

As the two of them moved forward with the other close ranged fighters, marching toward war, he couldn't help but to give a bit of a smile as Keilana told him that they wouldn't be enjoying any 'down time' together. He turned to look over at her and said, "Well, of course we won't be doing that, Keilana, you don't have anything to liquor me up with so you can have your way with me again." He couldn't help but to tease her in kind, feeling the desire to keep these last few moments between them light. Things were going to get heavy enough, dark enough, soon, and he would have these last moments be something else.

Reaching out a hand to her in a manner he wouldn't normally do he tucked a lock her hair behind her ear and said, "I am happy with our son too, I should thank you more often for giving me such a wonderful gift, Keilana. I will be sure to do so when we are on our vacation." He told her, feeling as though it was something he really sure tell her, just in case.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm
Yaholo post 8

The half-breed turned himself slowly from his bow to face the voice of a familiar elder. Enki said it was time to go and everyone else was listening. He froze, turning his face towards the tents, and gasped when he noticed Kennet standing away from the other children.

"Kennet, stay close to the tents, please!" He called, waving. "Don't make me worry more than I have to!" He sighed, biting his lip. "I love you, both of you! Be good!"

Then, he spun around, wiping his eyes free of the tears that had started to form, and latched onto Rastian as he wander past.
"You and I are sticking together. You got that?" He grumbled, giving the shorter man's hair a quick ruffle.

Rastian post 8

The Monk squeaked as his arm was grasped, but kept his calm as he was met with his teary eyed friend. Poor Yaho, leaving his boys behind, it had to be one of the most gutting things a father had to do.

"Understood, commander." He chuckled, patting the other's back. "With your brawn and my magic, we'll wipe the floor with these Oban heathens." He grasped Yaholo's hand and released it, hoping that would compensate for a handshake. "Now, let's catch up before we're left behind!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

jayoku

Kennet post 7

The young hybrid froze as Chandra came to grasp his shoulder, speaking about how selfish it was to leave his brother and how they're supposed to stick together. He turned his gaze slowly and gave the other boy a sad sort of look. His lips quivered a little and it seemed he was trying to find the right words to reply with, but kept pursing them tightly instead, as if he knew that even if he wanted to say those words, he couldn't and it wouldn't make any difference. Neither of these boys cared about what he had to say, they already agreed with Samoset, why bother speaking?

"Ah, daddy!" He cried, his father's voice jarring him from his thoughts. "I... I..." His voice tapered off as his father wandered away, dragging Rastian along with him like a rag doll, and he turned to face the floor. However, seconds later, he started to sniffle, his face awash with tears. He gave a glance up to Chandra, then to Aysun, before giving Samoset a pleading look.

Can we please find aunt Pahana? Please? I'm tired, I want to take a nap. I need someone we know! He thought, hoping his eyes would do the begging for him.

Samoset post 7

Samoset waved to his father and nodded along with what he had said, before shooting Kennet a glare once their father's back was turned. He knew what his brother wanted, he knew he wanted to leave and go be with their aunt, but Samoset was the boss while their daddy was gone, he was the older of the pair after all! He didn't care if Kennet was unhappy hanging out with these new kids, he was just a big baby, and he wasn't going to risk a chance to make friends to make his brother feel comfortable. He sighed, stretched, and sat down, completely ignoring his brother's face.

"Oh, please, stop that." He said, rolling his eyes. "You're making yourself look stupid. Daddy wouldn't like that."

His posture became quite lax, and almost... Pompous in nature. He gave Aysun and Chandra a smile and waved them back over.
"If he wants to stand there and cry, just let him, he'll get over it." He said, waving his hand. "He does this all the time at home, it's so silly."  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:27 pm
Nilah44

Suhuba
Antiope

Natsu post 7

Natsu was more than happy to hold Finnley close and patted her shoulder from time to time for comfort. However, as Antiope called for those who could lead, Natsu stepped forward.

"If you need someone to help with any sick or frightened children, I'd be more than happy to help." He tapped his flute gently, smiling. "Serenading is my job, m'am."

Viveka post 7

As Natsu moved, Viveka took his position so Finnley still had someone to hold onto. His lips curved into a smile as Natsu offered his music for healing purposed and couldn't help but chuckle. Oh, she didn't need his sort of help, she needed healers of the physical sense, not the spiritual sense!

"Hm, hopefully she doesn't wave him off too harshly." He sighed. "Music can heal the soul, but not the body..."

Pahana post 6

"I'm Pahana!" Pahana replied, grasping Finnley's hands. "I'm so glad to see another young girl here, one that two of my friends know."

She chuckled at Natsu and gave a nod of agreement to Viveka as he spoke. Music was good for the soul and for releasing energy, but it couldn't really do anything if someone was bleeding to death, could it?

Then he head turned, her brother's voice ringing out loud and clear. The twins were by the tents? She tilted her head around the trio in front of her and sighed, relieved to see the twins were alright and with others their age. She really needed to tie a piece of rope to them so they couldn't wander off so easily, didn't she?

"Mmm, my nephews better not cause any trouble..." She grumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:37 pm
DraconicFeline

Ogbonna post 8

Ogbonna forced a smile to stay upon his features while Nua cheered, something very foreign to him. Normally, he was optimistic, but... Nua had no idea what he was getting into and it was making him very uncomfortable. He shook his head and gave an understanding nod to Amma, before realizing that everyone was gearing up to move. A gauntlet clad hand jutted out to Nua's and clamped, before he tugged the other boy gently forward.

"Hurry! We don't want to be left behind, Nua!" He cried, before pausing to give the other boy a look. "Please stay with me as long as you can, okay? I don't want to lose you when I just met you again..."  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm
Suhuba
Yansa

Tahigwa post 8

Tahigwa paused and watched Yansa leave with the rest of the elders. Her questions about her brother went unanswered, as always, and she couldn't help but feel disappointed by the lack of answers all around. Why did this have to happen? How high was the likely hood of death? Would she be able to retreat if she felt she needed to, or was that considered a dishonorable act against her tribe? She clutched her fists, huffed, and grumbled a few curse words under her breath, before racing forward. Keeping up with the elders would get her closer to the truth than if she kept her distance. It may keep her within death's reach, but it would be better than getting lost within the crowd.

"I hope I'm not doing this for no reason, Yansa." She thought, giving the elder a sharp glare as she kept her pace with the elders. "You'd better pray to Aisha that my brother makes this and that your decision to keep him further back was right. You'll be sorry if he dies out here, I swear."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm
Pidgeons go meow X3

akuma_kessaku

[Nuawahn -> Ogbonna, Kiyelt, Gaddok -> Marching forth]

"It's Nuawahn!" called the young prentice back towards Gaddok. What was the man anyway? Was he leaf? Was he something else? It didn't really matter to Nuawahn as anything more than a curiousity. Gaddok was Kiyelt's friend, and that was all nuawahn really needed to know for now. "See you!"

He gave Oggie an almost playfully reproachful look before hugging Ogbonna's arm, equally playfully. "Okay!" said Nuawahn, smiling at Ogbonna, "If I don't let go, we won't get separated. Then we won't lose each other." he beamed. "Right?"

[Dyakida -> Herself and Peyla -> Weapons Tents ]

Dyakida sat down at her workbench, plunking down into her seat with a thud. She was alone - she was fairly sure she'd kept track of people well enough. They were all at the healing tents with the shifter. She hoped she was alone as she rested her head in her hands.

She felt drained, and more than a little frustrated and jealous. But, mostly, she felt scared.

It will be okay she reassured herself. Peyla chimed at her elbow, reminding her that she wasn't entirely alone. She stroked Peyla's head as the sprite touched her hand. Peyla didn't like it when Dyakida acted sad or overwhelmed. Dyakida smiled vaguely.

"They'll come back, right, Peyla?" she could feel her eyes start to burn with tears, "I'm sure they will...?" she said, more a question than a certainty.

"They are all... they are all very capable warriors." yes. And she had to trust that they were.

But she knew, deep down, that none would return unscathed. "So they'll come back...?"

Of course, Peyla didn't know. But Dyakida wasn't really asking her, anyway.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:59 pm
Orpheus Solon

Jayoku

pidgeons go meow X3

a pet dino

Ikkio -> Around -> Not sure what to do with herself ]

Ikkio pouted. It seemed that neither set of boys had risen to her bait. No fights for her hand, her honor, or anything. How boring. They had seemed so promising, but clearly they were just that. Boys. Possibly with cooties. Ugggh.

She waved as they went off towards the healers tents, watching them go with a regal stance very reminiscent of (though not nearly as refined as) her mother's when she was stubborn (And very much like her grandfather's, though Ikkio had no way of knowing that.). She remained where she had been standing.

Well if the boys were going to be boring, she was going to go do something else. She looked around, watching the army idly as they went off to war, petting Zumurundi's fur.

"Well, Zuzu," she said as they moved on, "what d'you want to do?" she asked the Radaku, who looked at her with green-eyed uncertainty. He didn't know either... he didn't really know much to be honest. "I'm bored." she said, kicking at a stone on the ground, "Lets go do something."

But what? She didn't want to go to the healers tent. Daddy was there, and he worked with smelly boring things and didn't trust her. She couldn't fool him very easily, which made him annoying.

But everything seemed to be happening there, so what would she do? She didn't know.

[Kaalnia -> Dyakida -> about -> Moving to the weapons tent]

Kaalnia felt like her feet had weights on them as she went to Dyakida's tent. Every step seemed longer, more difficult somehow. She looked back towards where the army had gone. She was going the wrong way. She really should be out there.

But nope! She was here. And she had to stay here, otheriwse Brie would have her hide.

If Brie got back.

Kaalnia shook her head. Whoa, now, she wasn't going to think like that. Brie was gonna come back. She just had to keep telling that to herself.
So, with purpose, she powered forward, striding into Dyakida's tent with all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop.

"Yo Kida!" she said, waving, forgetting, for the upteenth time to her chagrin, that the artisan was blind. "Sorry I only found two of them for ya! Its a pain to find somebody when you don't know what they look like, right?" she trotted over and sat down heavily on the table, "So! Guess its just you and me now, eh?" Kaalnia's eyes narrowed flirtaciously. "Eh?"

In truth, her mind was far from that, but even oblivious Kaalnia could tell that the general mood around here was not good. Heck, she felt that way too. So, it was up to her to lighten things up, and the best way to do that was to be herself.

And hey.

Who knew.

Maybe she'd actually be cheerful herself, instead of just acting.

"Whatcha up to, Kida? Got any plans while the others are away? Any big, secret plans?" she gave the weaponsmith a nudge, "C'mon, you can tell me!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:11 pm
Suddenly left without anyone of authority to lead him, Alek glanced at the prentices who remained with a flicker of undisguised trepidation. It was all well and good to prepare to take care of the inevitable wounded, but simply having honorable intentions wasn't actually going to save lives. Being trusted to watch a boiling pot did not make him a healer.

"How should we go about doing that?" he asked Uquin, voice low. Somehow he thought breaking out a deck of cards or playing 'I Spy' might be looked upon as irresponsible. "Because I'm feeling slightly insane already."

Scarlett Arbuckle

Reoakee

Smerdle

Scamp

MissBelikov

Bashful Smoker

3,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 am
Duke Edward Drake

Scarlett Arbuckle
Unquin

DraconicFeline
Biroki

Reoakee
Mella

Smerdle
Alek

Betoto > Biroki, Antiope, and other Prentences > Healing Tent >> Post Three

Betoto just shuffled around, keeping to herself as others spoke up. She watched as Biroki showed them how to make the salve and she made some mental notes; some that she remembered her grandmother saying and some that were new to her. As Antiope came out, she watched silently as she asked who was experienced. She would call herself experienced but not compared to others. She was only a prentence, with still much to be learned. As she watched them leave she turned to the others who stayed behind with her. She noticed she hadn't helped with anything yet and felt bad, so she decided to put together some of the salve in jars, in case they need to be mobile.

Once she was finished she wiped her forehead, the heat from the pot making her sweat. She noticed Antiope hadn't come back yet, so she decided it would be better to wait for her where she left. "Oh... I'm so nervous." She said quietly to herself.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff