Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Water] Water is hard to collect-- COMPLETE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:01 pm
Curses forgot to roll dice D:

45/46  
GriffinFire rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image
Eros grumbled as he picked up the water bottle again.

He dipped it into the pool, and thankfully came up with clear, if not particularly appetizing, water.

[46!]  

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:05 pm
Erika stepped out of the water, calling out to the others. "I think we got enough water to last us a while, we should probably head back!" Putting bottle after bottle in the many pockets of her jeans, the officer trudged back to camp with a further arm-full of bottles, looking clownish at best. Not long behind, Blaire followed after her trainer.

[Exiting Water Thread]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 pm
"Finally!" Vana cheered half heartedly, her former enthusiasm drowned by the waters of the oasis. This was nothing like Lavaridge, the water there was relaxing and warm this as annoying and cold. She grabbed her bag opened her Parasol and placed Kahi back on her shoulder before trudging off back to camp, dripping water everywhere.

[exit water thread]  

shadica

GriffinFire rolled 1 100-sided dice: 21 Total: 21 (1-100)

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image
Dido stalked up beside Eros and bent to lap at the pool. After a moment, the Skitty sat back, making a face, as if trying to scrape a foul taste off of her delicate pink tongue. "Skit," she mewed in disgust.

They had plenty of water now, surely? Eros retrieved his things, packing the last full bottle into his satchel along with his coat and sweater. "Come along, Dido," he murmured, lifting her into his arms. "I do hope they've gathered something halfway decent for a meal, though I'm not expecting much."

He started back toward the camp.

[Exit to Shelter]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Complete!

You can keep RPing in here or keep collecting water if you like.
Everyone who has tried to collect water at least once will get the pokemon added to their sighted pokemon list automatically. You can RP this is you like, but is not necessary.

List of people who got pokemon points:
Shadica*
Natsuko-neko
Bluedemonwolf
Ryuukishin
Nanashi Kage Enjeru*
mewrose*
shaddaling*
griffinfire
qixel

* = Seen pokemon by rolling

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 pm
After a lot more scoping, pouring, falling, splashing, and occasional setting bottles of water aside, they'd finally gathered a sizable amount. She helped the others gather up armloads of bottles and hauled them back to the campsite.

[Exiting to main thread]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageLocation: By the oasis
Interacting with: Water group

Fifi looked around. They seemed to have lots of water now...and lots of wet people. Fifi wasn't really sure what the problem was, but decided to get going while the going was good. Last time she'd been back to camp, it looked like they could use some help there....

[Exit to shelter thread]  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:25 pm
When she heard that the group had gotten enough water Michelle gathered her things up with a smile. "Alright! Good thing we all worked together to make this faster." She said as Remy jumped back onto her shoulders. "Meet you back at the camp." She said to Corbin then ran off.

On the way she saw a weird looking Ratata but sadly it ran off before she could study it.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 pm
Genesis roused to a wet nose poking her cheek, and she turned to see Ajax watching her quizzically. Being woken by one of her Pokémon was nothing strange -- the sight of the setting sun behind her Riolu, however, was.

She sat upright quickly, looking around to see the group head back towards camp. It seemed the two water bottles she had managed to fill had tired her so much she passed out in the middle of obtaining the third one.

'Did we get all the water we needed? WILL WE SURVIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT?' Such were the thoughts that flickered across her mind, but the only outward sign of her distress was in a yawn that was, perhaps, a little too long, for it lasted approximately three minutes and forty-two seconds.

Jumping to her feet, she joined the others on their way towards shelter. One good thing about the rest was that she was now completely dry!

[Exit.]

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm
Corbin had paused in gathering water to rest. It was then that he noticed Eliza, aka Genesis, napping under a tree. "Oh I've known where she's been. I just finally got a chance to come here and visit. But every time I try to plan something to do with her, she bails. I think I'm just going to have to track her down." He replied to Michelle, "Hm... I guess we should let Eliza sleep some. If she's this tired then I guess she needs a nap."

He wasn't very successful in gathering water after that since he was trying to keep an eye on Eliza and little A. After all the water had been gathered he decided to wake her up. However it seemed her Riolu beat him to it. He waved to Michelle and joined Eliza while grabbing his sleeping pokemon. "Good evening sleeping beauty." He said with a smile as they walked towards the camp.

Aaron had nodded at Remy and then joined his trainer in watching over Eliza and little A. The heat of the day ended up lulling him to sleep and he curled up near them. He woke up when Corbin picked up and looked around. It seemed all the work was done now.

[Exit]  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces