Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, school, Roleplay, square enix 

Reply [Boys Dorms]
Dorm 806 Professor Otashi's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:20 am
kefkadragon

Namine whined as she could feel the burning sensation on her body. She groan and fidget as Yogtz worked, frowning. When the moogle was stitching, Namine had gone out cold from the pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:00 pm
TheRealKiru

Yogtz finished stitching up the wound when he noticed that namine had passed out. He chuckled. "Well you just made my job a whole lot easier kupo," he whispered smiling. He looked to Lawrence. The man had fallen asleep sitting against a wall.

Yogtz flew out of the room. Eric stood up and looked to his Moogle friend.
"So what was all the screaming about?" Eric asked.
"Your friend was bit by one of those dog heartless kupo," Yogtz said as he began washing his hands. He finished and looked back to Eric. "Lingering dark infection. Those wounds wouldn't close so she was suffering from complications involving blood loss and infection. She's pretty tough if she survived this long with open wounds kupo,"
"Since when does darkness give you hemophilia?"
"It's more common than you think kupo. The med bays were full of... Never mind that. Lawrence believes the dog belonged to a friend of yours kupo,"
"And now he's plotting revenge?"
"He would be if he wasn't passed out on the wall of that room after purging the darkness from her body by himself kupo. That's why I need you to find alex and get an explanation before he flips this place upside down kupo,"
"And here I'm usually accused of being the angry one. I know the dog you're speaking of. No idea where to find it though," Eric said shrugging.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:25 pm
kefkadragon

Yuki followed Yogtz out, standing by Eric while the two talked.

"Is she going to be alright then?" Lerana looked at Yogtz hopefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:29 pm
TheRealKiru

Yogtz nodded to Lerana. "She'll be fine miss. About a week's rest and an elixir and she'll be back to slaying heartless by the dozen kupo," he said reassuringly. "I can watch over her for a day or two if you request it kupo,"

Eric smiled at Yuki. "I saw you come out of that room. What was going on in there little guy?" he whispered.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 pm
kefkadragon

"If you have the time to, I'm sure she would appreciate it. Do you need anything, Mr Yogtz?" Lerana asked.

"I heard heard screaming." A battle ready Kiru stated as he burst through the door, his keyblade at the ready. "Everything all right?"

Yuki looked up at Eric. "Yaw an Lah mah Nam beh!" He said said, obviously not able to really tell Eric anything understandable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:55 am
TheRealKiru

Yogtz looked to Kiru. "You must be the father then. No, there was no battle; well, no heartless presence anyway kupo. We cured your daughter. She'll be back to normal within the week kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 pm
kefkadragon

"Wonderful." Kiru said as he went to check on his daughter.

Yuki went to Yogtz and reached to try and give him a careful hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:23 pm
TheRealKiru

Yogtz smiled and floated down to Yuki and hugged him. Eric smiled.
"That is adorable," he said chuckling. Yogtz looked back to Eric.
"Don't say that like i'm some pet you can set up in adorable circumstances for your amusement kupo! It's not my fault my race is the cutest thing since puppies kupo,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:39 am
kefkadragon

"Well, she seems better." Kiru said, walking out of Namine's room. "Thanks for taking care of her."

"Yogz" Yuki said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:33 am
TheRealKiru

Yogtz nodded at Kiru. "i'm glad to do what I can to help kupo," he said. He looked down to yuki. "Yes? Do you need something kupo?"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:11 pm
kefkadragon

"Yog ma Si Beh!"

"Forgive him. He's just learning to speak." Kiru said, sitting down and looking at the moogle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:25 pm
TheRealKiru

Yogtz nodded. "It's perfectly fine kupo. He's still young kupo" he said to kiru.

Eric stood up and walked toward Namine's room. "Hey Yogtz, Are you just leaving Lawrence here or should I carry him back?" he asked at the door. Yogtz waved him down.
"Leave him there for a while kupo. He'll get up on his own soon enough. No need to strain yourself kupo," Yogtz said to Eric. Eric shrugged.
"He's not that heavy, but i'll go with your plan,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 am
kefkadragon

"I can always carry him to whatever room you two are in." Kiru said while sitting up. "He looks pretty skinny anyway."

"He should stay for a night or so. It might get some meat on his bones." Lerana added. "Thank you again for everything, Mr Yogtz."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 pm
TheRealKiru

Eric chuckled at the joke about Lawrence being skinny. "He is isn't he? Back in the day all the girls asked him how he stayed so skinny and told him they were jealous," Eric chuckled. If he weren't unconscious he'd bash my head in for that, he thought.

Yogtz nodded at kirune. "It was no trouble for me really kupo. I haven't had to deal with medicine since the raid. Apparently moogles are only good for... nevermind. I'll spare you my grievances kupo," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm
kefkadragon

"Maybe we should keep him for a few days." Kiru joked, looking to his wife. "Lerana will plump him up, and I'll toughen those bones."

"Moog." Yuki repeated.

Namine awoke, groaning as she weakly murmured something about pain and crawled closer to Lawrence, the covers still over her.  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff