• Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Kalena then grabbed DK and went back to the beach to stand on solid ground, instead of air.
"if he saw you like this, DK, he'd be disgusted. I don't think even Blackthorne would go against you at this point, most of your purity is long gone, as is your innocence. You....have become our brother's sister, even though he doesn't see you as that either, nor do I...but you need to keep your calm or it will corrupt you, and everything you did in your time will have been for naught."

her twilight form dissipates leaving her in her normal form

DK places her feet on the ground and sighs, her long hair covering her face, her head lowered.
"you are.....right." she says slowely.

Both DK and Kalena look at everyone else about the shrine at Keyblade Graveyard.
They look at each other and then looks away, possibly knowing what it was.

Kalena opens a portal to keyblade graveyard and ran thru.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:38 pm

R E N T O N

User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Renton risened his brows. Kalena talked some sense into DK due to her rash behavior. She briefly agrees with Kalena, learning the error of her ways. The keyblade in the boy's possession vanished into speckles fight. He looked down at his hand, thus closing it. Renton looked forward and followed in Kalena's trail through the portal. [EXIT]

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: . .. ...)

knux nyan

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

"Whow wait up!" Niko said jumping through the portal as well.

The Ghost of Razgriz

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Vice BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:22 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

Dk looked at the portal, she then shook her head,

"I...don't want to go back yet..." she sighed, she then turned to the boy and smiled to him.

"I know not your name, and yet I feel a new....friendship forming with you..." she smiled softly.

"im....DK......originally Kalena....that girl who calmed me down....but...im like.....a....erm....god its hard to explain." she rubbed behind her head.
"like a....past version....of ourselves."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☪ Ⓔⓣⓗⓐⓝ ☪
╚══════════════╝

Ethan listened to her quietly before saying anything, he had been breathing hard as if he had been doing things without the others seeing. And when she finished speaking he said,"Does that make you a Goddess?" He cocked his head before viewing the Portal again, and adding," My name is Soul, well, its what I go by anyway.Easier for everyone that way." He scratched his head apologetically,like he had caused her alot of pain during the battle.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:53 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

DK shrugged her shoulders
"I doubt it, more like the discarded shell of one though."

She smiled softly to him
"Soul....what a peculiar name. Let me guess, last name, right? My friends often went by their last names, their first names were cursed."

She then looked at the portal sighing, then she felt a immense amount of pain. She then immediately saw thru Kalena's eyes.

"what the..."
the pain subsided

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:09 pm
kalenakeeper
Ethan Kirito Soul

A memory fragment emerges

User Image

User Image

Neuro & Tenebrea Nougami

-------------------

It was night time, exactly two thirty in the morning and the air was still but the temperature was cold. As silent as could be, Neuro Nougami sat on the edge of the tallest tower in the city. Right behind him was the shining moon of the night as it shines down a ray of light to glisten the city in awe-inspiring beauty. Truly something to draw upon. Neuro tilted his sword that was on his back to show that he was about to leave the tower and go back to his wife's grave. Standing in thin air was his brother by the name Tenebrea.

""....leaving so soon...?". " he said.
Slowly raising his left palm towards his back, a black blast is fired. The blast looks more like a black lightning bolt that seemed to be going towards the back of Neuro's neck.

Neuro felt the power of the blast behind him. His brother would never hurt him so was no need for him to worry. Neuro shunted to move only two inches away from the blast so that it can continue the same direction but hitting its target.

User Image

The creature was sent flying backward but was other wise unharmed.It appeared mid-air with six more copies of itself behind Neuro.

"You seem like the person to slink around in shadow like a rat from how you immediately tried to kill me without confronting me head on like a man.Like most of Zanza's minions..... a Coward."

Neuro turned around to look the assailant dead in the eye. The piercing look on his face looked merciless and evil. The assailant looked back with is emotionless eyes right back at him.

""My name is-". Neuro interrupted.

"Your name is dead weight just by looking at you.Nothing more than a formality to tell you apart from countless other mistakes with the same skills and preconditioned beliefs.To think I had a hand in what created you.It makes me sick. ." Neuro spat.His words seethed with rage.

You have the audacity to take shot at me without knowing who I am or what I am capable of.I developed you worthless Anti-No-versed peons!! .He reaches for his sword.

Tenebrea takes step back letting his brother handle this. He chuckled as Neuro let loose a horrible aura and charged towards the peons with sword drawn. The leader of the pack thrust his hand onto Neuro, but it seemed Neuro read his movement and used the sheathe of his sword to bat him away. Neuro spun around and smacked the Anti-No-versed with the edge of his sheathe;killing all but the leader with a shockwave of lime green energy. Even as the leader was sent back from that heavy blow, though look on his face stayed the same.

""You are quite skilled in battle...Even though I can't introduce myself because of your selfishness. How about you introduce yourself to me then.". It said mechanically.

Neuro didn't care of introductions even to someone such as him, but since he knew that this Anti-No-versed was going to die he'd best give him what he wants. Neuro flicked the blood off his sword and Tenebrea took out a cigarette and began smoking,prompting the Anti-No-versed to speak."

""My name......is Anti-No-versed #33 Ashton Vandervier of Squad 0 The Royal Guard.But im not allowed to introduce myself...Even to you so I have no choice but to kill you before you release your weapon and cause a commotion ".Tenebrea exhaled the smoke into a shape of a circle and looked over to Neuro.

" Yes...my sword....will be...the last thing you will ever see .Neuro's smile grew larger and began to look twice as sinister and deadly. He took a single step and he was gone from sight and slashed Ashton Vandervier above his waist to cut him in half. Neuro wiped the blood off his sword using Ashton's clothes. " Waste of time..." He sheathe his sword which drew the scattered remains of the Anti-No-versed into its sheath. He turned to Tenebrea and walked into a Dark Corridor that appeared a few feet away.
-----------------------------
Meyneth ,Zanza, and Neuro.

User Image

User Image
-------------

Ten years old and alone in the Radiant Garden playground. Zana kicks at the gravel. The teachers won't let him stay inside and read anymore- they grow sick of him firing questions at them.

The answers given to Zana were not always satisfactory. His questions required detailed answers. And for every detailed answer he had five more questions. And so it went on. Even the most enthusiastic teachers found themselves exhausted.

There are some boys from his class running around playing tag. He wonders if he'd be good at tag. The other children avoid him. It somehow hurts more than name calling would. Zanaza might be a genius when it comes to facts and figures, but people are a mystery. Perhaps they resent the fact he won't change himself to fit in- he won't make the effort to become one of them.

" That game of tag does look like it would be fun.
" Zanza thought.

He works out which kid is 'it' and deliberately gets in his way.

" "Tag me."
Zanza says;trying his best to sound friendly.

The kid blinks up at him and then looks over to the leader of the gang, a big kid called Bryce. Bryce was the leader of the Year 5 boys,but even he was wary of Zanza.

"We've finished playing now,"
" he says quickly.

Before Zanza has time to react, the bell sounds for the end of the lunch hour and they all thunder off back to the classroom.

Zanza doesn't run after them. He walks slowly and wonders if...if perhaps the look in Bryce's eyes was one of fear.
-----------------

Twelve years old and Zanza sits in the office of Radiant Gardens child psychologist, Richard Drake,PhD

"Gifted children often find it hard to fit in with others," he drones.

Zanza has heard this many times. He also knows 'gifted' is a polite way of saying 'freak'.
HIs attention wasn't in the psychologist's office though. 1% of his brain is being used to nod at the psychologist ramblings. The other 99% is taking him somewhere else. It's a great green plain littered with strange rock formations. The grass is thick and soft beneath his feet, the sky a brilliant blue. The sun shines down, warming his back.

""...tell me about your art." Drake asked as he wrote on his chart.

Zanza is promptly shocked back to reality. People don't usually mention the art- they're too busy gaping at his 100% scores in maths and science.

He looks at Dr Richard Drake blankly.

"Your drawings are really quite stunning," he continues. "Can you tell me what inspires you?"

The need to escape. Zanza said subconsciously.

"I just like drawing," Zanza says.
-------------

Fourteen year old Zanza clicks his pen. The sound is loud in the silent room. He's already completed the eight questions required using approximately 1% of his brain power. Simultaneous equations are ridiculously easy for someone like him. The other 99% of his brain is inking a horse like creature, carefully shaded with blue biro. The lines are smooth and practiced;as Zanza has drawn this creature many times before.

The reason he's clicking his pen sits next to him- a new boy called Neuro. Neuro detests the clicking of pens and his reaction is an endless source of amusement to Neuro. First he covers the closest ear with one hand as he writes. Then he hums softly. He used to tell Zanza to quit it, but now he doesn't bother because he knows Zanza will just do it all the more. This time he scribbles something on a piece of paper and tosses it onto Zanza's desk. Zanza considers discarding it to see how annoyed Neuro gets, but curiosity gets the better of him.

He opens the note.

"If you promise stop clicking your pen.I will buy you lunch for three months and we can end this little childish rivalry."

Zanza smirks. This is interesting. This hasn't happened before. This wasn't the first time Neuro had acknowledge his disdain of Zanza's actions- Zanza was sure Neuro had been the one to let the air out of his bike tires last week. He turns the paper over and scribbles a simple O.K.

(Lunchtime)
Zanza munches his salted chips, courtesy of Neuro. There's an empty classroom no-one can be bothered to chuck him out of and he uses it as his base. He finishes the chips and retrieves a pristine sketchbook from his satchel. He opens it to the last page he worked on.

Ose Temple, reads his precise handwriting.
--------------
(Time skip)
Zanza is nineteen, in his second year of university and enjoying his studies.

"Whoa! So this is what someone like Zanza's room looks like."

"I must say this is quite impressive!"

Vanea and Egil were not bad people. They just happened to be awfully nosy at times. Zanza considers them his best friends as well as his university roommates. They consider Zanza an eccentric genius with a hair trigger temper.

It had been Vanea who suggested they enter Zanzas' room. They had been looking for clean dishes. Instead they found a room where every flat surface is covered in blueprints and schematics, which presumably have something to do with Zanzas' bio-genetics degree. The walls however, are pinned with drawings. Egil and Vanea gaped because well...the drawings are good. They're fantasy creatures, all shapes and sizes and colours. A lot of time and effort has obviously gone into creating them.

------------
(Time skip)

Twenty two years old and about to make his name with one of the most ambitious experiments ever created.

"You must meet Meyneth" says the projects Director.

She is a kind, patient woman.I can hardly believe it....my two star pupils will meet at last!"

Zanza is unimpressed, maybe even bored.

"Oh, hooray,"" he says, but he has never been that good at sarcasm and it was lost on the Director.

Meyneth turned out to be worse than he thought- She was bouncy, overly cheerful and talks about complex subjects such as bio-genetics,and terraforming at an alarming speed, so for once Zanza has to concentrate with 100% of his brain to keep up. Not being able to disappear into his own thoughts leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. He nods in the right places and decides the less time he spends with Meyneth, the better.If that wasn't enough she was married to his childhood rival Neuro who'd been brought in on the Director discretion and then comes the straw that broke the camels back.

"Meyneth will be one of your assistants for the project,as well as Neuro Nougami. " says the director,to Zanza's dismay.

-----------
Hours later Zanza is in front of a large computer.

"SYSTEM ERROR""" says the computer.

"Dumb computer" says Zanza.

"Zanza? Zanza?". " calls an anxious female voice.

Klaus rolls his eyes and turns to see Meyneth.

]"What are you doing?" asks Meyneth.
-That woman. -That irritating bloody woman.

"It's 4 o clock in the morning, Zanza" she says, but her voice sounds concerned.

"Go away." Zanza spat getting annoyed.

Klaus ignores her and slams on the keys of the computer furiously.

"SYSTEM ERROR" says the computer.

"That's a multi billion munny computer. The keyboard says even says ouch on the screen. Plus, if you break it guess who has to fix it?"

"Just go back to bed, Meyneth."

She doesn't move. The only trait the two have in common is sheer stubbornness.

"I will get this thing working" Zanza growls eventually. It sounds like a threat.

"We have plenty of time for that,and you really shouldn't touch the Alvision computer without permission."says Meyneth.

"It's my experiment and I'll do what I like," says Zanza.

Meyneth sighs and changes the subject."Is this yours? It's very good" Meyneth said suddenly, pulling out a scrunched up piece of paper.

Zanza suddenly gets very wide eyed.

"Where did you get that?"

"Lying on the floor. "Meyneth says. She tilts her head, looking inquisitive."Wings ?" she asks.

"Sometimes I wish I could fly." he says, snatching the paper from her.

Meyneth can't tell if he's making fun of her or not.

Zanza hadn't come this far to NOT push the button.

If they kept worrying about 'health,safety' regulations,and ethics the experiment would never go ahead.

Besides, he didn't care that much about the others anyway. The thought of maybe destroying them didn't really bother him. So he pushed the button,hearing a scream from Meyneth as a white light engulfed them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 pm
yokai yakuza
((and just so you know, I did read ALL of that))

DK fell onto a knee because of parts of memories unlock, however, not her own.

"Kalena....what did you do." she groaned, the sword that Kalena shattered appearing in her hand, still shattered however.

Her eyes widen,
"Kalena....you fool. You big hearted fool....but...I guess D would have done the same thing if he were in our place." she said to herself slowely hunching over.

"Zanza...bad?" she sounded unsure.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☪ Ⓔⓣⓗⓐⓝ ☪
╚══════════════╝

The brown haired Soul crouched down beside DK and touched her shoulder saying,"Hey whats wrong?" He frowned worriedly at the Girl who had saved him, he cocked his head saying,"Are you okay DK? " He wondered if casting a healing spell would help her out any, he bit his lip. He felt like he had just made a friend, and seeing them hunched over didnt really help his emotions.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 am
kalenakeeper
Ethan Kirito Soul

Tenebrea Nougami
The space around them warps an they are transported to what appears to be the Realm of Darkness.Sitting in a chair is a very slim, tall young man with black hair and dark eyes. One of his most noticeable features is the shadow below each of his eyes. He sits in a chair string some tea. He dosn't look up at either of them,but speaks.

DK.....your looking well. It's been awhile hasn't it? Good thing were both immortal huh. You saw that memory fragment didn't you. Heh back then things were simpler. I see your other half removed the curse,thank her for me will you?

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:37 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Ethan Kirito Soul

((let me guess, that's.....Ryu from Death Note? I never watched, just some people drew him back in highschool lol))

DK slowely sat up and smiled to the boy
"just....memories....heh.." she smiled and hugged him in a arm

"your the first person....other than who know the...'other me'...that I....well...as soon as we met, I felt a connection, I feel like I can trust you." she smiled

Then as soon as she and the boy were in the realm of darkness. She looked to the man sitting down and smirks some

"yes, it has been a while, Tenebrea" she said
"i doubt im immortal, more like cursed."

She nodded when he meantioned the memory fragment

"I will, even though I am no fan of hers or the life she leads. I never knew 'that' side of Zanza, only the side he showed me. Mabye one day, what the 'other me' prays for comes true, when everyone is free, except for those that work with my brother, who im sure you know of."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☪ Ⓔⓣⓗⓐⓝ ☪
╚══════════════╝

The brown haired male smiled back at her, he patted her back saying,"Okay..I'm glad you are okay" His smile was kind and warm, and when suddenly darkness manifested around them. And he was with her and another person now. It was the first time meeting the male, so he bowed politely, but stayed silent.

kalenakeeper
Its L from Death note OWO

yokai yakuza

User Image

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 pm
kalenakeeper
Ethan Kirito Soul

Tenebrea drinks his tea in deep though.

He'll attack eventually. You see Zanza...or rather Klaus was the light guardian and one of the 3 true heirs to the monado.The Monado is a powerful energy blade that can manipulate the fonons around it, and with it, change the material and immaterial shape of the world. The use of the Monado depends on the will of its user; most Twilt who try to use the sword cannot control it.

The Monado grants its elected wielder the power of foresight. It is said that foresight is possible because all of the fonons in the world is calculable in its changes. This allows the user to see where every ether particle is, was, and will be. Zanza once was once a scientist whose curiosity was so great that he attempted to change the Twilight worlds.Being of Lumens blood line his magic was immense as was his knowledge. At a certain point though, his research began to become more focused upon the subject of immortality.Of course before this was completed he was called in to take up his fathers guardianship and negotiate with the Keyblader's. You see guardian not only stand for an element but also an idea.

Zanza began to fear the day when his brethen would leave him, since it would mean his own demise because of not regaining the ether from the deceased denizens of the Twilight worlds if they were allowed to enter the Worlds of Light. Coupled with his growing loneliness and the fading of awareness of him among the denizens of the Twilight as the world matured, convinced Zanza to engineer a cycle of destruction and regeneration, in which all life must eventually be destroyed, returning to him to be recreated, in order to avoid his own demise.

Meyneth became Twilight Princess she is the soul of Twilight and Zanza's equal.
Zanza needed a way to keep the Twilight in the Twilight realm.....so he did something unthinkable. He found the descendent of a prophet and first Seventh Fonist. She left an enduring legacy through the recording of her predictions, which represented a highly accurate history of the world's future spanning over two millenia, known as the Score. When the twilight worlds were created our ancestors made a pact with Alaltamia through the Grand Fonic Hymn, to find a way to escape destruction of the miasma and chaos that initially plagued our world. Alaltamia was able to restore the Twilight worlds with her hymns.

Knowing this Zanza......he unleashed the Miasma forcing Meyneth to sacrifice herself. He the sent you Keyblader's after us while he went for the power of kingdom hearts. He tricked all of us and made you key wielders his pawns. Neuro is not evil.....remember that. I'll see you soon DK in battle. Get ready.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:32 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Ethan Kirito Soul

((oh, at least I got the show right lol))
((yeah....I read all that.....and.....I got tired brains I swear lol)))

DK stayed silent when Tenebrea spoke, she knew what she heard today, Kalena would know as well now.

"I understand" she said
"poor yet brave Meyneth. I am sure then that a new twilight princess will appear soon, or both worlds are doomed." she said

"I look forward to when our blades meet, although I must say, I am rusty" she said and sighed,

"being forced awake for years by a simple crystal can drive one insane." she said, however not out loud, referring to herself.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:50 pm
kalenakeeper
Yokai Yakuza
Ethan Kirito Soul

Her daughter will fill that role. Remember her? The little night sparrow heh.

A memory appears.
Neuro,and Meyeth with a baby in her arms.Tenebrea with a woman(can be DK if u want) smiling.
After a while it's just Neuro and Meyneth. Meyneth sings a lullaby.
http://youtu.be/w45JNgQgijc

" Sooner than memories begin to fray
Everything from the past just swept away
Remembering when all who have gone are now lost

Many paths, many seasons I have seen
Time has washed them away just like the sea
So many fates and dreams will become tragedies

To see you safe
To watch you grow
Visions of love, my only hope
Such loneliness is worth the price
I'll protect you with my life

Constantly guiding despite the cost
Hoping against fear when all is lost
Pity not my destiny, no
My sacrifice is worth this

To see you safe
To watch you grow
Visions of love, my only hope
This loneliness is worth the price

This burden I must bear alone
For many lives and more to come
My loneliness is worth the price

As the song sounds Tenebrea stands and dissolves in darkness. His eyes never leave DK till the very last moment.

Port Royal

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff