Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Ackrland Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 am
"Uh-huh." Fahim replied, pulling at his money pouch with his teeth to close it after putting some more bullets into his gun.

"Oh, I am forever thankful, you truly are a saint," Rhochelle said to Idina, putting her hands to her heart. "I cannot wait to see him! I miss him so much..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:18 pm
Idina laughed softly. "I'm far from a saint" she explained, though she was flattered by the compliment. "I just want some more happily ever after stories for the world. Plus, I like you. You remind me of one of my girls"

She stood, ready and waiting for Fahim to lead the way. She just hoped the magical trees would behave.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 am
Fahim mumbled, but led the way. Stupid women with their stupid love, living fairy tales. Usually, it worked for him. But Idina and Rhochelle put it to an extreme of annoying. He loaded up his Phisket, after waking up the poor thing, and then offered his hand to help Idina onto it.

"Oh my, what's this thing?" Rhochelle asked, looking at the Phisket.

"It's a Phisket. She helps us around, like a camel."

"But its got wings! And it has a strange body... Like a camel and a horse and some sort of bird."

"What, you didn't have Phiskets in your time?" Fahim asked, and was replied to with a shake of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 am
"Don't feel too bad. They freak me out too. And don't make any noise around it. Apparently ANYTHING could be taken as a command" she explained before turning to Fahim with a smug grin. "See? I do listen"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:03 pm
"What a surprise," Fahim muttered before signaling for the Phisket to go on a sudden sprint. Surprised, Rhochelle followed close behind, being able to keep up since she ran like a horse. Though she was a ghost and could feel no fatigue, she knew that this Phisket definitely had more endurance than her people. If these were around in her day, then they probably wouldn't be able to catch them.

"Cora' Tck Tck You are too much of a bleeding heart, Idina," Fahim said to her while they rode, "For a seller of black market artifacts, its surprising, intriguing and annoying all at the same time. This woman has done nothing for you, and yet you're willing to go back to a dangerous spot just so she can find her dead lover."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:57 pm
"What can I say? Under this frigid, sharp, and sometimes dangerous exterior I'm a romantic at heart. I suppose I have to be if I want to live with myself and some of the decisions I've made. It's not easy to be hopeful and optimistic but I muddle through under a healthy mask of cynisim. Wonders never cease for you these days, do they? Besides, Rochelle promised me my true love... I can't help but wonder about that" Idina revealed, trying to keep her voice steady.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:29 am
"Why are you speaking so monotonously?" Fahim asked, completely aware that he didn't tell her that there was a command where it was safe to speak normally, and he had used it.

((He's an a**. XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 pm
After the silent answer, Fahim smirked. "Fine, don't talk then. Ya!" Fahim shouted and the Phisket reared back.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm
Idina wanted to scream but she was too scared to see what it would make the phisket do. Instead she wrapped her arms around Fahim to the point of near rib crushing. "Not funny" she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:39 pm
Fahim laughed and started the command for a gallop, the ghost Centaur close on their heels. "It is a little funny," he said with a smirk.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 pm
"It's not funny to me" Idina groused but she held him tight and pressed her cheek between his shoulders when the phisket jumped over a hill. "Slow down so Rochelle can keep up better"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 am
Fahim did, though he wasn't too happy about it. He liked the feeling of Idina holding him tight. It was such a bother liking someone but hating them at the same time. Still, it was a good feeling to be depended on.

They arrived back at the ruins, and got off of the Phisket. "Well, we're here. Now what?"

"We have to find Grodin's soul," Rhochelle responded, "If he wasn't with the box or the note, then he must be within this maze still."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:46 am
Idina gulped as Rochelle spoke. She wasn't exactly fond of boobytrapped, predator infested, decaying ruins anymore. But there was treasure and a good deed to be done. She hated keeping promises like the one she was going to uphold. Like hell would she would let herself be cursed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:21 am
"Well do you at least know the layout of the maze inside? I only saw that small room."

"No, it goes further down. That room is the end of the maze, it is much larger the further down you go. I don't know what it looks like in its current state, it could be rubble and unstable. And I don't know what creatures still lurk down there. But I'm sure once we find Grodin we can get you two out alive."

Fahim sighed. "Well, I didn't get my reputation for being a wuss. Here Idina," Fahim gave her a flashlight, "Keep that with you. The more dangerous underground creatures are sensitive to light." He also handed her a pistol. "You know how to work this, I hope." He had the safety on her pistol just in case.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm
"Just this little thing? Here I thought you'd be packing serious heat. No worries, I can operate a pea shooter. Let's go. The longer we wait the less battery power in the flashlights" she said, walking toward the opening then stopping one foot from the entrance. "You first".  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff