Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Spoilers of DOOM!! Enter at your own risk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:33 am
Chapter 140 is out! Watanuki can't remember his parent's names.. Doumeki... omg Doumeki... It must hurt to see a friend suffer so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 am
Wow. that was quick...

Chapter 140

Watanuki dreams and meets Sakura again. And the crossovers are getting deeper, so you better read Tsubasa so you know what is going on. Wata-chan and Syaoran are very similar, according to Sakura. Then Wata-chan has trouble remembering his parents' names, and suddenly, Syaoran appears there O_o WTF Then he wakes up and tells Doumeki he can't remember his parents' names. Doumeki seems worried because he tells him just after he wakes up that he should go home and get some sleep... O_o  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:12 pm
Oii. this about the manga?? not the anime. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:00 am
It's almost over! The worlds are starting to fall apart! CLAMP has said they will end xxxHolic and Tsubasa together... 141 should be out in Japan now.. Just have to wait for the scanned version to be put up online... gah...  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:53 am
Shizuka Doumeki-San
It's almost over! The worlds are starting to fall apart! CLAMP has said they will end xxxHolic and Tsubasa together... 141 should be out in Japan now.. Just have to wait for the scanned version to be put up online... gah...

according to some calculations i made a while back...tsubasa's gonna end at around late 2008, i think. (was it? i have bad memory) but theres still quite aways to go. (at least, i hope...dammit! please dont end yet...) if they're gonna end around the same time, then holic will end around then too....
nah, theres actually a break for this week's chappie...grr. i understand for the delay and all(even CLAMP needs a break~)...but im feeling terribly impatient now. <--evil slave driver.

-sakura  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am
little_kitty_chan
Shizuka Doumeki-San

according to some calculations i made a while back...tsubasa's gonna end at around late 2008, i think. (was it? i have bad memory) but theres still quite aways to go. (at least, i hope...dammit! please dont end yet...) if they're gonna end around the same time, then holic will end around then too....
nah, theres actually a break for this week's chappie...grr. i understand for the delay and all(even CLAMP needs a break~)...but im feeling terribly impatient now. <--evil slave driver.

-sakura
Ah, well do you know when the next chapter will come out? And if there was a break, does that mean they are working on making the Volume 12 art and stuffs?  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:31 am
Chappie 141!

I like the front page ^_^
Watachan and Doumeki-kun are... fishing? o.o ok
It starts raining and they find an inn with a lot of women. Watachan seems to notice that the girl that received them knows Doumeki, but he doesn't recognize her... Then she shows up and tells them to leave the inn O_o Huh? There's talking birds behind the walls... just like the time when they told the 100 horror stories O_o The doors open and they're in fact, the women that received them!? O.O They start a chase, and successfully get away after Doumeki throws bait at them. Scary... it felt like one of their first adventures.

And that's it crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
Malu CLBS
Chappie 141!

I like the front page ^_^
Watachan and Doumeki-kun are... fishing? o.o ok
It starts raining and they find an inn with a lot of women. Watachan seems to notice that the girl that received them knows Doumeki, but he doesn't recognize her... Then she shows up and tells them to leave the inn O_o Huh? There's talking birds behind the walls... just like the time when they told the 100 horror stories O_o The doors open and they're in fact, the women that received them!? O.O They start a chase, and successfully get away after Doumeki throws bait at them. Scary... it felt like one of their first adventures.

And that's it crying

That chapter was pure crack.  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:29 pm
142 review

Watanuki is having lunch with Himawari and apparently, Tanpopo also has some troubles with dozing off all of a sudden. Then, Watanuki notices a hole in midair, he examines it and a finned, fish like hand comes out of it O_o The sherbet he was going to give to Himawari and Tanpopo gets stolen by the hand. Later, the container is returned from another hole. But it has flowers now (to Tanpopo's frustration. whee I love that bird) Himawari says they might be an appreciation gift, because the sherbet was delicious. Howeverm, Watanuki says he didn't know if they were delicious because he didn't sample them (according to the final note, it is of some importance O_o) Tanpopo eats some of the flowers angrily, but apparently they're very delicious so he becomes happy quickly.

Tanpopo lovers: read this XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:10 am
Malu CLBS
142 review

Watanuki is having lunch with Himawari and apparently, Tanpopo also has some troubles with dozing off all of a sudden. Then, Watanuki notices a hole in midair, he examines it and a finned, fish like hand comes out of it O_o The sherbet he was going to give to Himawari and Tanpopo gets stolen by the hand. Later, the container is returned from another hole. But it has flowers now (to Tanpopo's frustration. whee I love that bird) Himawari says they might be an appreciation gift, because the sherbet was delicious. Howeverm, Watanuki says he didn't know if they were delicious because he didn't sample them (according to the final note, it is of some importance O_o) Tanpopo eats some of the flowers angrily, but apparently they're very delicious so he becomes happy quickly.

Tanpopo lovers: read this XD

Another Chapter on crack.. Where is the story???  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:51 pm
Chapter 143. ^_^

Splash page gives us a hint, that Wata-chan's family name is written as the same birthday of Sakura and Syaoran. o.o this might get interesting.

Wata-chan dreams of his friend, the one that was a ghost, and that's not Haruka. Apparently he's seeing less ghosts than before. Some of them: his own reflection walking exactly the opposite way, a sudden earthquake that nobody other than him saw, and a voice saying "Hello?" but nobody around him. The ghost advises him that he should answer to the voice if it saddens him not to answer. In the middle of the dream, the ghost explains Wata-chan can see him because it's a dream, and a telephone starts ringing. Wata-chan answers and it says "Don't disappear". Then he wakes up in tears. O_o This was a rather surrealistic chapter...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:32 am
Malu CLBS
Chapter 143. ^_^

Splash page gives us a hint, that Wata-chan's family name is written as the same birthday of Sakura and Syaoran. o.o this might get interesting.

Wata-chan dreams of his friend, the one that was a ghost, and that's not Haruka. Apparently he's seeing less ghosts than before. Some of them: his own reflection walking exactly the opposite way, a sudden earthquake that nobody other than him saw, and a voice saying "Hello?" but nobody around him. The ghost advises him that he should answer to the voice if it saddens him not to answer. In the middle of the dream, the ghost explains Wata-chan can see him because it's a dream, and a telephone starts ringing. Wata-chan answers and it says "Don't disappear". Then he wakes up in tears. O_o This was a rather surrealistic chapter...

I wonder how Syaoran was able to reach him for that.... I am very confused... (Yes, the 'Don't Disappear' was Syaoran.. but I really don't know why...huh) Maybe if Watanuki disappears, Syaoran will too?  

Shizuka Doumeki-San
Crew

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Chapter 144

Wata-chan wakes up from that strange dream he had, and meets with Yuuko. He says stuff about not remembering anything because it may be a dream. He ends up asking Yuuko if he is a human. She tells him he is, then Syaoran's voice is heard and Wata-chan wonders why Syaoran doesn't want him to disappear...

OMG TEH SPOILER OF XXXHOLIC!!!

Watanuki is the same as Syaoran O_o

Yuuko says if he wishes strong enough, his dream (either awake or asleep) will become reality.

The chapter ends with Watanuki saying he has a lot to ask, but Yuuko will tell him when the time is right, and at the right price. Finally, Watanuki tells her whatever her wish is, he'll do his best to help her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:32 pm
What's up with Himawari-chan? everytime yuuko tries to say somethin about her, she gets cut off by something. Like in the end of volume 2, Doumeki bringing beer interupted her.  

Kiyohikochan

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:47 am
It's been a freaking long time...

Finally!!! Chapter 145!

Great splash page °¬°
Watanuki wakes up crying... again. All seems usual, Yuuko wants beer for breakfast XDDD

Then Wata-chan meets with Doumeki and asks if he likes the food he makes, and he does! ... wait... that seemed it was going to be important, but it ended up being nothing o.o Well, maybe in the future... Himawari shows up and Watanuki tells her meeting her everyday isn't something to take for granted, but something to deeply treasure. Himawari, startled at first by the question, answers happily she feels the same. Then... lunch time! Croquets!

Then he sees Sakura... she's being reached by a hand o.o (but don't be scared... from what happened in Tsubasa, it might be Syaoran-kun)  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff