Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply Gotham
Surrounding area of Gotham Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 pm
Rosie stared at him a moment longer, then gave him a....sad sort of smile. It did make her feel kind of special.
After all....Gossamer didn't put too much thought into her when she created her. She was just....something to keep that one guy entertained for a while. Guess that's why she was so much like Julie...that was the first thing Gossamer thought about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:07 pm
"Aw, cheer up, dearie," Joker said, "Whoever made you clearly still likes you. Otherwise, you'd probably be dead."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Rosie instantly frowned at the thought. She shook her head and turned her attention back towards the outfit, just to distract herself. "Um....so is that how you survived and got away?" she asked, looking from the bloody tear, then back to Joker.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:14 pm
"As a matter of fact, yes." Joker looked at the suit, remembering. "I was originally only supposed to be around for two showings, but apparently the people on the other side decided that they really liked me, so at the last minute, they wrote in a final scene where I was perfectly alright, despite having just been stabbed."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Rosie smiled some. "So no real story of how you escaped?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:28 pm
"None whatsoever!" the Joker said, laughing, "I think they even left the part where they said I was dead!" At that, the clown started laughing harder.  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Rosie smiled and curiously inspected the bloody hole in the suit again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm
After he calmed down, he said, "You think THAT'S something? You should see some of the other ones..."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 pm
Rosie's eyes widened a bit and she looked back to Joker. "Are they....worse than that? Bloodier?" she asked, a bit of interest in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm
"Some of them," Joker said, egging her on. "Here..." The Ace of Knaves put the suit back, and pulled out another, almost identical in design, but ripped to shreds. "This was from when I was attacked by a shark. I believe you know the rest of the story as the one with the fish."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Rosie's eyes widened as she stared at the shredded suit. There was...a fair amount of interest in her eyes as they traveled over each rip. She wanted to ask if he still had any scars from that incident, but....she didn't recall seeing any other than the ones he'd sustained from the fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:04 pm
"I know, there's not much blood, but keep in mind, I WAS under water." The Joker chuckled to himself. "Kind a prerequisite for being attacked by a shark."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm
"Still..." Rosie mused quietly, then looked over at him. "Didn't it hurt? That would be impossible to get away from."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 pm
"Oh, it did," the clown said, thoughtful. "But sharks don't like getting hit in the nose or gills. They actually run away from it. It doesn't take very much force, either." Of course, he was making this up. Although the facts were true, explaining the REAL story would mean going back to the 4th wall thing again, and he didn't hink Rosie could handle too much of that right now; give her a little at a time.  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Rosie's eyes grew a little brighter with interest. "Really?" she mused, looking back at the shredded suit as she tried to file away that bit of information. Not that she ever planned on meeting a shark. But...it was good to know just in case.  
Gotham

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games