Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:17 pm
That would make sense...but I still don't understand why Zelos wouldn't know about Tsubaki until now. ^_^" Why didn't anyone tell him he was a grandpa?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 pm
Oh, Vance and I are discussing this over MSN. xd He mentioned that in the scenario where the father is Zelos' child, he could've eventually lost contact with him...but not voluntarily. He could've vanished without a trace early in Tsubaki's life or something. I don't think Zelos' son would voluntarily get into the Exsphere business, knowing that his father disdains the use of Exspheres.

So this got another idea going. 8D

Tsubaki's dad might have also been one of the people trying to stop the crazy man's Exsphere business, but in the process found himself outnumbered in the confrontation (the man might have had a handful of associates around), and thus captured and imprisoned. Maybe even experimented on, being kept for that long. I find that a possibility because it's likely there would be a high interest in someone who practically has the blood of a Former Chosen running through them. :3

That can totally account for why Tsubaki hadn't been close to her father---because he had been absent for most of her life.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 pm
Ooooo, I like that! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:31 pm
I hadn't thought of that...... I didn't really make it very clear if Zelos even knew she was alive or not... I didn't mean to make it like Zelos never knew Tsubaki's exsistance.

And that's a really good idea Azura. Going on your idea, maybe the reason Zelos lost connection with his son is because his son was forced into the exsphere buisness and felt ashamed, knowing who his father was and dropped of the face of the earth pretty much making it so Zelos would never find him. And maybe no one mention to Zelos he was a grandpa because they knew about Zelos's son?

(This is actually kind of fun to be honest.....)  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:14 pm
I think it would make more sense for him to be abducted in the way I described. I don't think The Son of Zelos Wilder would be one to be easily forced into things like that. The way I see it, Zelos would've encouraged his son to have some backbone in life. sweatdrop

Also, I think we should run on Vance's idea that Tsubaki was born after Zelos lost track of his son. Maybe he just disappeared shortly before Tsubaki's birth, and her mother couldn't reach out to Zelos because she had an illness that weakened her and kept her from traveling very far.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm
Oh yeah... that would make some sence. sweatdrop

And the abducted idea would be very interesting.

Ok so is this all good and everything. I'd like to get this all sorted out before I start on making the bio so I don't have to sit there and rewrite it a bunch of time, plus I'm not working on it tonight because when I'm tired I can do things like this very well.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm
Aha wait, just a few more things that finally fell into place just now. 8D

There could be something about the "mother's illness not really being an illness" bit. Say, when she was old enough, Tsubaki resolved to become a bounty hunter to support her mother. But since such a job entails being away from home often, maybe some people who are associates of the guy who's after Tsubaki were sent to secretly poison her mother or something, without either two knowing.

It could be something along the lines of, "One day, her mother accepted some food from what seemed to be a couple of kindhearted strangers. However, she seemed to fall seriously ill a couple days after consuming it. When Tsubaki paid a visit home one day and learned about this, she searched for the strangers who had given her the food, but to no avail---they seem to have disappeared."

At present time in the RP, Tsubaki's mother recently died, right? And what town do you say they were living in?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 pm
I just put a samll town because I'm not exactly very fermilliar with the new world map. I've played both games all the way through, but it's been a year or more since I have. I wanted to make it so they were living in a small town that not many people visited. Also I was thinking that the reason no one really knows tsubaki could be because when she was a bounty hunter and did good things she made sure no one would be able to trace the act back to her because she didn't want a bunch of bad guys trying to attack her to avenge their buddies or something.

Yeah that sounds very good. It didn't matter to me if she died recently or a long time ago, I never made that clear either...... sweatdrop Wow there are a lot of holes in my character's bio....... sweatdrop

Also should I make a profile for Blade, Tsubaki's summoning? He would be suporting cast, but I figured it might be a good idea even though the only time he'll really appear is in battle.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Well, even though it's a small town, it needs a name. And it can even be a new town, since there were a couple added in this RP. 3nodding By the way, this is the map we're going by. Linked because it's huge. Where would you place this town?

That works. Maybe, she presented herself as nice and kinda made friends with people, but she gave them a false name so that whoever tried to track her down could never really find her.

We'll just say her mother's death is recently, then. Like maybe a few months ago or so. 3nodding

Well, that depends. Do you think we need to know what Blade's personality is like, where he came from, and what to expect from him? Why does he only ever appear in battle instead of staying by Tsubaki's side? Do you think he'll somehow become important to the plot? Stuff like that.

By the way, you guys, I'm sorry I'm holding things up, but I'm really waiting for a response from Lee. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 am
Sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! sorry! *slams head onto computer desk* gonk
My mind has been set on auto party after the last exam. sweatdrop
I'm going to need a nap after this though, pulled an all nighter last night. stare  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 am
Maybe a town that was newly made and is in the shadow of the Lightning temple? For the name, I have NO clue.

I think that'd be a great idea and her mother's recent death could also be a part of why she's so quiet and carefull.

hmm...... I can't think of anything that would tie him to the plot really........ And if I'm not going to have him appear that often then stuff about him wouldn't matter anyway.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm
I guess we'll just try to think of a name for the town when that bridge comes to pass. xd

That works. 3nodding

Yeah, in that case, it's not really necessary to make Blade a profile. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am
To help push the plot in the right direction ive made these two minor characters, they are husband and wife running a small traveling circus (the wife is the ringmaster, husband is mostly just muscle)

User Image The wife's name is Almira and she speaks in a cockney accent, the husbands name is Leone and he doesn't talk much.

Anyway the bandits have been hurting their business (attacking the performers, stealing their stuff, scaring off customers, ect)

the bandits have a camp near Sybak, which will also lead to more stuff with the exspheres and whatnot xd (blargh im tired)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 am
Alright then! I will get to work on the bio!  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 pm
asdfasdf fgsfds gonk

I'm sorry the RP's gone dead for a few days. 1) I'm frakkin' busy at the moment crying and 2) I'm kinda waiting on Lee...again... sweatdrop

When I'm done with my crap, I'll totally move it along. Sorry for the wait! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games