Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:11 pm
Alex watched where Stella was going until she reached the room he had seen yesterday. The one where she hacked into the school's computers and kept tabs on everyone there and would make her own little "adjustments" to grades and such. I wonder if I'd be able to use the school records to find out anything about Stella and her sisters. he thought. Not only could he see if there was anything suspicious about them, but he could look up any student for information that might be of use to him. Specifically the ones who he suspected were Olympus gods.
Now all he had to do was figure out how he was going to get into the room and when. He'd have to skip a class to get in there without anyone else noticing, but would also have to find a way in since he was sure Stella locked the door when she was finished. Shouldn't be too hard to pick the lock if I have to." he told himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:12 pm
(I'm gonna make one of these teachers a huge flirt, but whiiiich one? XD )

Ella pictured a few ideas of her own, chuckling a bit. "Hmmmm..." She hummed, circling him. "I think black would do, it suits you." She said with a firm nod before entering her classroom. She randomly sits, ignoring her teacher's lecture of being late.

Stella opened up a few new files, seeing that some new gods and goddesses had joined as well. "Just what we need...a number of things could happen at this masquerade now.." She said rolling her eyes, closing off the computer for now. Time for daily work-outs I suppose She thought, getting her boxing gloves. The used to be classroom was personalized for her personal escape, the door was locked though. Rumors of the room was scattered though, mostly among the guys out of envy.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 am
((Whoa...you are creepy right now rose chan...what you use? o.O))

Ares grinned and inclined his head. "Than black it will be." He walked in and sat down at his chair. Nobody really said anything to him but he knew they're thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Athena or rather Ashley went into the Biology class and began to take notes. However nothing seemed of interest. Mostly for the fact Biology remained the same for the past years. If lucky could learn something new. So her notes were taken to help those that were not fortunate to maintain speed with the lecture. Her notes even had doodling along the edges. Each corner decorated with a fine rose sprouting it torn cover vines along the page margin.

Suzumi hated detention, and the the teacher seemed to be now hitting on Dio. What sicken her was the fact that just a second before he smiled at her, the teacher was glaring at her. Man, pretty boys have it so lucky. To by the teacher isn't a male.  

Serphrim

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm
Alex, still not really listening to the teacher who was talking about DNA coding or something, looked up at the clock to see how much time was left in class. Luckily, the assembly took up a lot of the class time and it wouldn't be too long before the bell rang.
At least he didn't really need to plan what mask he needed for the masquerade. He already had something special in mind. He wondered if he should take anybody with him to the masquerade, which might help him fit in anymore. Nah, don't know any of the girls well enough. And I don't usually have the best of luck. he thought as he looked around at the ones that were in the class. Some girls were whispering to each other, others were actually paying attention to the class, and one was just drawing doodles of roses and vines in her notebook.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:50 pm
(How do I sound weird? o .o I'm having fun ^^)

(Oh, and what class should we be in Blade-kun?)
Ella pictured different dresses she could use, wanting to have a "ball" like style with them. Her mask would be more of a spirit one, its features representing her 'true self'. Hmm..I don't wanna hold it so, I should have it be able to attach with some string. She thought to herself. She glances over to Ares, poking his side. "I think you have an admirer.." She jokes with a laugh, pointing to a girl looking back at him. Soon to turn her head if he looked up at her.

(Hmmm.."suzzy" and "dio" teacher seem to fit >:3)

Ms. Smith winks at Dio before turning back to the board,"These essays are due tomorrow, for those late will need to do stay after class a bit for write-offs." She said as she finished writing, most guys only paying attention to her mini-skirt. Afterwords, the teacher sat at her desk pulling out an old English book. In reality though a hidden book was inside; an old manga. She giggles a bit as reads, not caring if it was strange to the students.

(Alex's and Ashley's teachers has been given actions, so don't need to post for them...I think)

Stella glances outside the window, seeing the pool. Her ears perked up a bit when she hears the echos of splashing, her inner self already starting to turn her human form into siren. "It hasn't been that long!" Stella declared, shifting back to human, yet her siren ears were still popping out. "Okay, okay. I get it, I'm going." She growls in frustration, turning off her computer. After she saw her reflection, she hastily got a straw hat. Leaving the room in a bit of hurry, she locks the door and places her hand on the straw hat. Avoiding the hallway monitors as she went of towards the stairs. I should really start to schedule these things.. She thought as she went, making sure to keep her straw hat on so she didn't revel her ears.

(Shall I give Alex the quest of uncovering Stella's password, Kmart? Or would you prefer not to?)

Bella sighed a bit loudly as she already finished her sketch, it was a scene of the ocean. Something her senses was starting to miss. It's almost time to shed, or as humans would refer "birthday". Has it really been so long? I feel a bit old just thinking about it. She glances over to the window to see Stella sneaking past. "As usual.." She commented as she sulks her shoulders. A bit jealous how Stella was first, even though it was Ella that was the oldest.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm
((I'll have Alex give a shot at it. But a hint might be nice.))

Alex heard some sort of commotion going on in the room he saw Stella go into earlier. He peeked out the door from where he was sitting and saw here leave the room with some ridiculous looking straw hat on. He was confused on where she was going, and why she was wearing such a thing. But his attention was quickly brought back to the room when he saw that Stella had forgotten to lock it before she left. Now's my chance! he thought.
Alex asked the teacher for permission to use the restroom, which was granted. He quickly left the room and slipped into where Stella had been. Unfortunately, upon getting inside and starting up the computer, he saw that she had been smart enough to log out of the computer before she left, which meant he was going to have to guess her password.
Alex sat down and began typing in passwords he thought might work. Alright, let's try the obvious ones first. Password? Enter? Sisters? Stella, Bella, Ella? he thought as he tried each password he thought might relate to Stella or her sisters. He needed to make this quick and be out before Stella got back, or who knows what she would do to him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:36 pm
(Not bad Rose. I see your wager and raise you 10...I have no idea what I'm talking about.)
As dio took a seat close to Suzumi, he noticed how the English teacher, Ms. Smith was already taking a sort of shine. It would seem that Dio still had his charm even in walking corpse. Yes, a walking corpse.

You see, Dio was actually made a trade with a teenage mortal for his body. The mortal wasn't going to need it seeing as how he withing death's reach what with two slugs (Bullets) in his chest. With Dio taking the place of the mortal's soul, the body healed instantly with the god's blood and the body remain fresh. But it is still technically a corpse.

But there was one thing Dio did not know about the body he occupied. The original soul of the body went to the very school Dio is attending and was part of a small time gang, hence the tattoo.

(Betcha didn't see that coming! XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm
((Hm, I'd say science. And I didnt mean creepy talk wise, I meant your avatar as it was. It was all pale with those black lines. o.o))

Ares barely paid attention to the class, instead he was leaned back in his chair and moving a hand idly along his chin. This would be his first real date with Ella, so he wanted to be sure it went well. He turned his head to her and raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Where?" He started looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 pm
(XD Kk)

After a few tries with the password, a statement was below the small box. 'Password Hint: Four letter word.' The hint was written by Stella, in case she forgot or misplaced something. The desk had the simple requirements for a computer, along with a few accessories. There was a photo near the monitor of an ocean scene, the scene had a large cave showing along with a few skeletons. Next to it lied an unique jewl in a glass case. But, what most would draw attention was the a figure in the corner covered by a white sheet. If the sheet were to be removed, there would be a golden lyre upon a pedestal with greek writing engraved into it.

Stella eventually made it to the pool, going to the changing room. Ugh, now of all times. Oh well...at least the swimming teacher has her off period now. She quickly changed into a swimsuit that matched her size as she slipped into her true form. Her long brown hair reached to her waist as her siren ears poked out ever so slightly. As soon as she was done she jumped into the pool, diving deep underwater into the pool's shadows. She hummed in delight as she relaxed a bit, not too bad.

(I have an idea what ur saying Sean XD But, heh *shrugs*)

Ella chuckles,"The shy one up in front, she looks like fun." She said, wanting to toy with the human's mind as always. The girl peeked back, seeing Ella looking at her, then quickly looked away with a nervous blush.

(Oh, and that skin u were talking about Blade-kun ish from death whisper)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:58 pm
Dio began to look about the classroom. Everyone was preoccupied with their own agendas. He noticed how Ms. Smith giggled as she read her book. Dio grew curious as to what she was reading. "I wonder.." he muttered under his breathe. Ms. Smith's desk was front and center in the class and was also the kind with a small gap in the front underneath it. Perfect Dio thought.

Leaning forward on his desk and folding his hands together, Dio produced another one of his grapes in secret. Once he had the grape, Dio would need some kind of distraction for him to throw it. He thought of some possible ideas. Dio could jump up and point to the window screaming bloody murder, but that might not work. He could get to go ask if he could use the bathroom, but Ms. Smith might notice the grape in Dio's hand. Dio last idea or option was to make a different kind of scene.

Dio check both of his sides. The desks were spread a pretty good distance apart from each other. Enough space for Dio in case he were to fall. Which was exactly what he was going to do. Leaning to one side, Dio began to purposefully lose balance. With a wave of his hands and yelp from his mouth, Dio hit the floor causing a loud commotion. Amidst the clatter Dio caused, he inconspicuously threw the grape towards the gap in Ms. Smith's desk.

Dio was luck to have taken a seat toward the center of the class. Just as people in front of him looked back, Dio had disposed of the grape. The same for those behind him. This also applied to Ms. Smith. For the others on each side, Dio was hidden by the desk.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:42 pm
After passing password guess twenty, Alex was thinking he would have give up and try again some other time. Stella wasn't going to be gone that long was she? But he saw a little note below the password box with a hint that he needed to get in.
Four letter word? What four letter words do I know that woudl relate to Stella? he thought. He tried a few that might work, but still no access. After a minute or two of thinking hard, he suddenly had an idea. "Please don't let this be it." he said to himself as he put in the word. Much to his surprise, he suddenly managed to log on to the computer.
Alex had to ignore the password for now since he had little time. He went to work bringing up the files on Stella and her sisters, as well as Ares, Poseidon, Eris, and Apollo. Those were the only ones he suspected after all. What kind of gods are they to keep their real names among mortals? I thought they were supposed to be clever. he thought as he quickly started looking through information. It all looked normal, but he was looking for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. More specifically, he was also looking for addresses of where they all currently lived.

Derpzilla88

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:06 pm
(So he threw the grape under the desk...? O. o)

Ms. Smith suddenly looked up, seeing one of the students had fell. "Oh dear!" She said closing the book and goes over to him passing by the students. "Quite a fall, are you alright?" She questioned with innocent eyes, offering her hand to help him up as she bent over just slightly. The boys behind her having nosebleeds as they quickly looked away. When sh was done helping him up, she gave a little wave as she sat back at her desk. Opening her book to go back to her manga, she started to giggle again. Except she had a slight blush,"Sly fox.." She notes shaking her head at the character.

(annd Stella still swimming XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 pm
((Oh, the lines were. >.<))

Ares glanced at the girl then back at Ella. "Up for some fun deary?" He leaned a bit more towards her. "Just remember no matter what I do, I'll always be yours." He winked a bit and got up from his seat. He sat directly behind the girl and with an inward smirk leaned forward a bit. Excuse me..."  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm
(Yes twisted a special grape.)
As Dio thanked the teacher and sat back down in his seat. He gave a sly and almost unnoticeable smile as the teacher turned around went back to her desk. Taking out a pencil and paper to make himself look busy. Dio began to draw on the piece of paper what looked to be an open eye. Now Dio wasn't the greatest artist but the eye did looked as if it was peering into his soul. Dio folded his hands. "I can see what you can see." He whispered quietly to himself.

Suddenly, Dio's sight was elsewhere. It was dim and shady and as he looked about, he spied a gigantic leg wearing pantyhose. He was using the grape as an extra pair of eyes! Looking further up, Dio could see up Ms. Smith miniskirt. Dio couldn't help but give a chuckle as he continued on with his perverted actions.

Soon Dio realized why he placed his sight with sentry grape. Back to where Dio was sitting, he began to twirl his fingers in a forward motion. This caused the grape to roll silently forward. Soon the grape was at an angle where Dio could see what the teacher was reading. To much surprise, Ms. Smith wasn't reading an English book at all. It was a smutty magazine. "Naughty naughty." Dio whispered to himself again.

(God I hope I dn't get kicked out for this.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games