Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Supernatural:A Mafia Game ~ Hunters Win ~ Apocalypse Averted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:06 pm
kim424
I'm not. I really didn't know we could do that... I've been complaining that some of my things are not grouped together. It is actually helpful to me 3nodding

emotion_hug heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm
momo-ai13
foxgirl66
momo-ai13
foxgirl66
momo-ai13
foxgirl66

I'm vary tempted,but i want to wait in see. I also hope ezra isn't dead

OH! You meant Ali.
What prompted you to ask Candii that? XD

The pick she posted,she seamed like a PLL fan XD
that wasn't Sasha Pieterse from PLL that was Emma Roberts.

Man i must be tired XD
lol it's okay the dialogue seemed right to me!

I want to go to sleep,but i want to see who dies  

foxgirl66

Friendly Millionaire

12,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

kim424

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm
G U M 1
kim424
I'm not. I really didn't know we could do that... I've been complaining that some of my things are not grouped together. It is actually helpful to me 3nodding

emotion_hug heart

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 pm
G U M 1

I don't see a save button, is there a way to keep it in A-Z order?  

kim424

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:15 pm
kim424
G U M 1

it auto save whenever you move the items. but sometimes it save not well so what I do is to click on my inventory page every 20 items ish I move before clicking on organize my inventory. just to make sure it got saved. you have to move the items yourself if you wants to make it a-z xD a pain @_@  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm
G U M 1
kim424
G U M 1

it auto save whenever you move the items. but sometimes it save not well so what I do is to click on my inventory page every 20 items ish I move before clicking on organize my inventory. just to make sure it got saved. you have to move the items yourself if you wants to make it a-z xD a pain @_@

Thank you again. and the grant link  

kim424

Wrathful Spirit

14,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:35 pm
I stalked Kim's sig. and checked this thread and I see Nicco in the black list lol. what you did buddy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:49 pm
G U M 1
I stalked Kim's sig. and checked this thread and I see Nicco in the black list lol. what you did buddy.

lol prolly was something about candii

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:09 am
Shilshadu

◕ ◡ ◕

fffffffff- I want to know now lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 am
I'm off to vend a bit, see you all tomorrow cool  

G U M 1

Savage Deal-seeker

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:21 am
Goodnight everyone, sleep well  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:22 am
-Candii_Sweet-
User Image

User Image

hi^.^ and I think this one is better. lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:54 am
Shilshadu
G U M 1

◕ ◡ ◕

Lol no not at all I wasn't involved.

So like I heard from people who participated in the nudity event last year that he kept gold and spent it when it was supposed to go to charity.

I don't get people banned from threads, I handle the situation by myself.

*i'm a boss a** b***h*

cool

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:22 am
G U M 1

Someone was trashtalking a friend, so I called them on their s**t. Obviously OP will side with friend, and was ultimately ok with what they had said to my friend, but not with me calling them out. smile Hypocritical, nonetheless.  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:13 am
Sorry it took so long to write this one guys, it was super late and I kinda fell asleep halfway through writing it cause, tired O_O

Scene for Round 7:

Chuck was still in shock, he could barely get his mind straight enough to start writing the next chapter. With shaking hands he began to type…

Death was in a hurry. He needed to get to Michael. Death found Michael at the house they had made into their headquarters.

“What are you still doing here, Michael? We need to find Sam and Dean before they stop the apocalypse.”

“I’m on it. I’m about to go follow my lead. I still believe StephyDiane knows where the Winchester’s are. I will make her tell me.” Michael glared at Death. “Make sure you are back when I return with her.”

“I will be back as soon as I take Sexual Skittles out of the picture. She has been trying to gather hunters against us and must be stopped before it gets out of hand.” Death replied.

Michael nodded and Death left to search for his next victim, leaving Michael to continue planning his next move. Michael knew that StephyDiane would be cutting through the park again after work in about an hour. He would go get her and make her tell him where the Winchesters were.

“Looky here, brother dear playing house while the apocalypse draws near.”
“Gabriel.” Michael glared at his brother. “You’ve been thwarting my plans. I don’t need you poking around messing with the apocalypse. Go away or I’ll end you.”

“Wow, that’s the thanks I get for saving your a** multiple times now?” Gabriel frowned. “And to think I was trying to help you again just now.”

“What are you talking about?” Michael asked curious now.

“The Winchesters are going to trick you, Michael. They want to corner you and take you out. That girl Stephy Diane, I can use her as a distraction. Make her look like you so they get her instead. It will give you time to get away unnoticed.”

Michael thought about what his brother was telling him. “And if this is another one of your tricks again, Gabriel? You are the one trying to distract me from what needs to be done.”

“Oh please. Regardless of the fun I’m having seeing you scramble around, you are still my brother. When you have been in danger, I have been there for you, every time.”

Michael considered his words. There was still the feeling of mistrust. He knew how much Gabriel loved his trickery.

Just then, War appeared. “Michael, I have just gotten word that Sexual Skittles has just been in contact with Dean Winchester. She is about to go meet with them you must hurry.”
“Show me where.” Michael pulled out a map.

“Here.” War pointed. “It’s an abandoned warehouse just a few miles from here.”

“Thank you for the information, War.” Michael couldn’t take any more chances. This was his last chance.

“Michael please…” Gabriel began.

Michael didn’t have time deal with his brothers antics anymore. He dropped a lighter to the ground and vanished.

Gabriel’s eyes widened as the fire circled around him. “You’ve got to be kidding me! Holy Oil, Michael? Really? You’ve just made the biggest mistake.”

War smirked and disappeared leaving behind a trapped Gabriel.

Michael got there just in time to see Sexual Skittles going into one the abandoned warehouses. Michael quickly followed her into the dark room. Suddenly flames encircled him and immediately Michael realized his mistake. There were angel sigils painted all over the walls. He was trapped, just like Gabriel had warned him.

“NO!” Michael yelled out in anger. His voice echoed throughout the room. Michael looked around the room and Sexual Skittles was nowhere to be found, only Sam and Dean stood before him.

“Trapped like a rat in a cage.” Dean said as he circled around Michael. “Its time, Sam.”

Sam began to chant. As he did the sigils on the walls began to glow.

“No, wait!” Michael held up his hands. “Dean this isn’t how it’s supposed to end. Just let me in. Let me take you as my true vessel. I can bring forth the apocalypse and start a new paradise on Earth. You will be a king in this new world. It will only just require you say the words. Let me in.”

“Did you really think you would win? That I would say yes and just let you in?” Dean asked. “We’re Winchester’s we survive. And you won’t be able to hurt anyone else now.”

Sam continued to chant. The sigils on the wall glowed brighter as his chanting got louder. Suddenly the light from the sigils burst through the wall and all of them began to shoot out towards Michael. As each beam of light hit his body, Michael yelled out in pain. When all the sigils’ light hit Michael, he fell to his knees. Michael let out one last painful yell. A stream of bright blue light drifted out from Michael’s mouth and floated into the air above them.

After a short moment, the blue light dispersed and disappeared. Immediately the burning holy oil that surrounded Michael was put out. Sam and Dean took a step back as Michael fell forward and caught himself with his hands.

“Did it work?” Sam asked.

“What have you done?” Michael breathed in heavy looking up at them from the floor. “What have you done to my grace?”

Dean smirked. “Looks like it did work.” Dean crouched down to be level with Michael. “Your grace is gone. Now you’re human and trapped inside Rewinding Clock’s body. You’re powerless now.”
Michael, realizing he had failed, wanted nothing more now but to kill Dean. He lunged forward to attack him. Sam rushed forward and kicked Michael hard across the face, successfully knocking him out.

Sam and Dean dragged Rewinding Clock body out to the impala. They tied up her arms and legs and pushed her into the trunk. They would take Michael back to Bobby’s and would figure out there what to do with him now that he was only human and trapped inside his vessel.

“Definitely glad this is all over now.” Dean said as he shut the trunk.

“Yeah, now we could get on with our lives and put all of this behind us.” Sam agreed as he climbed into the passenger side of the impala.

Dean looked out towards the horizon where the sun was now coming up and smiled. He sat behind the wheel of his baby and grinned. “Let’s celebrate. What’s the closest diner around here, Sammy? We need some pie.”

With that, Chuck saved the file on the final chapter of the Winchester Gospels. Inspired by Dean, and the new found hope that the world has been saved, he went out to hunt down some pie.

The End.

SO, The Cursed man was the deciding vote this round. He voted against Rewinding Clock successfully putting Michael into jail. With that the apocalypse was stopped, successfully sopping Michael and Death the Horseman from killing anyone this round. In all the commotion Spiders with Tits was resurrected by the Encaptured Soul. The game is now over so any unused items have been forfeit and cannot be used.

Also the role of Charlie the Mastermind was won by Niccolo Ammaniti in round 4 successfully having 75%+ of the roles figured out at that time. Before I post a list of who had what roles. He has the chance to post his own list to see if he has 100% of all the roles now. If he correctly lists all of the roles as they stand right now, he gets double his portion of winnings!

I will send out trades later tonight when I get out of work to all those who are in the winner’s circle. (Full list of winners posted on front page, 1st post.) And the winner of the Wayward Son will be determined later tonight. Congrats to all those who’ve won!

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games