Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:57 pm
The Worth of a ship depends in how you use it.

Take the Executor at the Battle of Endor: Piett bungled and in the process lost one of the most devastating weapons the Imps could bring to bear on the Rebels.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:05 pm
Cale Darksun
The Worth of a ship depends in how you use it.

Take the Executor at the Battle of Endor: Piett bungled and in the process lost one of the most devastating weapons the Imps could bring to bear on the Rebels.
The Rebs just exploited the vessel's number-one weakness- the elevated bridge. They got beat through tactics, not power.

I was referring to strength, and so was Edson. In raw power, short of a Pellaeon, a Revenge is just about the best thing the Imps have on the line  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:08 pm
yes, but a palleon would still help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:10 pm
And anyway, that mission is over. I left out of there last night  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:10 pm
BS.
The Pellaeon is a dedicated warship. Its armor and shields are thicker and its guns hit harder. It doesnt have to devote so many reasources and so much power to a Massive Hangar.

And if Piett had taken the Initiative and engaged the Rebels, he could have Sunk the Home One.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:18 pm
so what does our fleet do now since EK left?  

Seriph von Destris

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:19 pm
Like I said, strategy, not power. He was ordered not to engage them by Palps. If they had, well duh they would've one.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:22 pm
ENS. Edson
so what does our fleet do now since EK left?

Your Task Force will regroup and try and bite off another piece of his empire.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:25 pm
Ok, Me and my squad have returned to our home ship. On board we are re-grouping, we will fight again soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:51 pm
Cale Darksun
Makes sense.
where're you getting all the Raw mat for these ships?
Mostly from the surrounding planets: Wayland, Contruum, Myrkr, etc. As I've stated several times, and other people have pointed out, I have enough local resources to bunker down and keep reinforcing. There's nothing stopping the trade between my planets in the Empire  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Makes sense.
where're you getting all the Raw mat for these ships?
Mostly from the surrounding planets: Wayland, Contruum, Myrkr, etc. As I've stated several times, and other people have pointed out, I have enough local resources to bunker down and keep reinforcing. There's nothing stopping the trade between my planets in the Empire

Ever thought about going Pirate for a time?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Well... you did. Now that you lost Onderon your Empire is starved for raw materials. Maybe some convoy raiding on the Perlemian and Hydian should be in order to keep the flow of materials up.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:56 pm
Hell, he's got big enough ships that there's little most convoys can do to fight back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:57 pm
and noone saw the post I made pilferring that carrier

besides, no materials from Onderon ever got to the Empire...  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:02 pm
You want ore haulers mate.
Not carriers.
Anything with the Mining Guild logo on it you're gonna want to start snapping up like a Starving Hutt.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games