Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Vis' Item Emporium [Open October - CC Orange&Black Optional] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:47 am
User Image

Your SoA: Zuria | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC
Special Notes: He's a friendly gypsy crafter.
Colorist Choice?: Colorist Choice!

Edit: Sorry I quoted you, Zing! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

Your SoA: Lumri | Uncerted Image
Item(s): CC
Special Notes: Mwezi'Johari Pride member so.. something that would fit in, especially since his name is Moon-like
Colorist Choice?: Colorist Choice!  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:58 am
Holy wow.. and that concludes my 10 slots. After this post please don't be shy :>. I like freebies <3. I plan on doing some this month if I got time <3.
1. Andranis
2. Revel1984
3. Painted Moose
4. Thalion
5. Thalion
6. Saint Sergio
7. Zingling
8. Zingling
9. Mogami
10. Revel1984

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am
Vistada
Sooooooooo, this is the first time I have ever even LOOKED at an edit shop in SoA lD. So I have a wee question. Your edits arent for free, right? I didn't find any pricing anywhere sweatdrop

User Image
And before I post I wanted to ask which items I am allowed to get<3. After reading the rules, I can tell that getting the hair/head feathers/tail feathers/front claws are impossible x'3. But, would the necklace/bracelets be okay to get? Even though they look metal.... I would be fine with changing the links into stones =3. And the dragon fly/rose part lol.

Is there any way at all I could maybe get the bang parts that hang down and loop at least? Maybe turn it into string or something? It is my favorite part of the hair<3.

Oh, and the dragonflies too<3. Are we allowed to get small animals like that as edits?  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:18 am
Whoops! Too late x3.

Well, I am going to leave that up so at least I can hopefully get some advice on the edits nwn<3.

Congratulations everyone 4laugh !

Edit: Oh, and if anyone is curious, this is the pet getting the edits ='>
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:27 am
ladyfirefox89
Vistada
Sooooooooo, this is the first time I have ever even LOOKED at an edit shop in SoA lD. So I have a wee question. Your edits arent for free, right? I didn't find any pricing anywhere sweatdrop

User Image
And before I post I wanted to ask which items I am allowed to get<3. After reading the rules, I can tell that getting the hair/head feathers/tail feathers/front claws are impossible x'3. But, would the necklace/bracelets be okay to get? Even though they look metal.... I would be fine with changing the links into stones =3. And the dragon fly/rose part lol.

Is there any way at all I could maybe get the bang parts that hang down and loop at least? Maybe turn it into string or something? It is my favorite part of the hair<3.

Oh, and the dragonflies too<3. Are we allowed to get small animals like that as edits?

I have done fireflies, so dragonflies should be ok smile .
I am only an itemist. I can't do anything that consists of adding to the mane/fur/body of the SoA. I can do the items. So crown of feathers, I can do, I could do a tassle of fluff that ISN'T the SoA's fur. Necklace/Bracelets are ok. I can substitute whatever's not allowed in this shop :>.
PS: She's gorgeous. And I'm doing freebies after. So feel free to add her in. For any edits. There's Thalion, Quaji and Fayth that do those biggrin . And Kaelyndra too.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 am
Thank you! She is my baby *u*. And I try to get her where ever I can x3. But this shop is the first place she is from<3<3. It would be amazing to get some of her edits some day x3.

User Image

Your SoA: Nasor Eshe | Uncerted Image
Item(s):
xxx• Dragonflies<3. You don't have to make them so flat. I guess they just always end up like that since that is how it was on the quest art hehe.
xxx• feather crown. I don't really have any refs besides the pets I have of her, just do what you like with it nwn. But I do request that they still get smaller and are not all the same size<3.
xxx• Necklace. Links if possible. If not, having black beads with chord in between is perfectly fine<3. But I would still like for it to have the rose and dragonfly look like they do. They are probably already made of stone anyways haha.
xxx• bracelets on both front legs
xxx• The long side bangs with tuft behind them<3. Do with them what you will to make them acceptable to the shop. But I would love love love if you could have them have the same feel to them. Mostly what I mean by that is don't make it look too poofy nwn;;. Well, the unbandaged bang part is fine being fluffy like in the Jokoa lol. But the wrapped part with the bead should be at least less fluffy >3>.
xxx• I would say a few feathers by her tail, but I am not sure how that would look. At first I was thinking maybe two long feathers on either side of her tail. But in the sitting position I am not sure how it would look. If you want to give some tail feathers a go, awesome =D. But, I will not be heartbroken if she doesn't have any butt feathers haha.
xxx• Maybe a green leaf hanging from her mouth owo? Since she won't have any hair to put them in.
~I think that is pretty much it? In less I missed something and you want to give it a try<3.
xxReferences: Soquili quest art *ignore the wings on the bracelets*. The original hair reference just in case. The original necklace reference. Jokoa version, very good reference for the items<3.
Special Notes: Try not to break your hand!!! Nasor is not part of any pride =3.
Colorist Choice?:

Thank you for considering<3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:29 pm
Andranis

User Image

Revel1984

User Image  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Thalion

User Image
User Image
Painted Moose

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
Saint Sergio

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm
Zingling

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:41 pm
Mogami

User Image
IDK what to do for him ou o. But I FREAKING LOVE HIM I want a pure white KizingoBby. Or 5.
(I didn't give him a pouch cause they get little market thingies in K'Z. So I guess I decided to show off what he could do as a crafter and put a bunch of items on him) PS: DON'T MAKE FUN OF HIS HAIR CLIP. Magpie'll kick your butts!  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:08 pm
Revel1984

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm
THIS QUOTA took me 10 minutes to make
This is my kitty Kain * u*.
User Image

BEWARE OF KAIN PHOTOS WHEN YOU PRESS SPOILER.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PS: He's a Norwegian Forest Cat/Ragdoll with POSSIBLY a little Maine Coon in him.
He's 28ish pounds of pure muscle. XD.. And He's almost the size of a medium dog.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:09 pm
Oh man, Zuri looks great! I love the hair clip.

And Magpie is gorgeous! XD  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games