Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 am

R E N T O N

User Image

┌────────────────────────────┐

Renton, just as Kalena did, avoided the bombardment of poison and venom. He landed on the ground, rolling. The boy stood up, sweeping away the sweat coursing down his temples. Kalena got closer to him, thus stabbing him. Renton was relieved only until DK was stabbed in the back. He rushed for her aid, but she had one last attack to throw on him. It was the attack she used back in the Keyblade Graveyard. Renton stopped in his tracks to witness his full strength being regained. He clenched the fist of his left hand. He should be able to be of some help. "Thanks, Miss Kalena.." The boy shut his eyes, thus opening them again. A mystical aura, surrounded by rings of text, bared his power. "Gotta get to DK before it's too late! His will was flaring. He darted forward in a velocity, leaving behind afterimages in trail. Renton aided DK with her attack, casting a wave of aura that manifested the light of the moon. Upon his attack, the blade of his keyblade could be seen with the reflection of the moon in the sky. The aura resembled outer space, having star twinkling among it. "Lunar Fang...!" He chanted in his thoughts.
└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: . .. ...)

Vice Blackheart

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 am
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

DK saw Renton coming to her aid powering up her attack with his own.

She then saw the snake dragon come from his mouth.
"not good" she said being unphased by the light coming from the snake dragon.

Kalena looked extremely angry that she was poisoned, she slowely forced herself to her feet just so she could look in Hebidayu's eyes.
He could see the rage in her eyes, but she then became calm, she then sighed.
"you wont be getting rid of me this easily, Hebidayu. Not after all these years, eh?" she smiled a lot like Nyx, her brother, now whom is Kumagawa, would smile, if he ever smiled.

"you and the twilight people may hate me for eternities, but it takes a child to learn what they did wrong with pure eyes, to see the light off the twilight and in its brilliant glow. I saw that many years ago, before I had to seal away the X-blade. A friend showed me all of that, but I couldn't save him." a tear fell from Kalena's eyes, it broke on the ground leaving behind sparkles which disappear as soon as they came.

"he was of the twilight, he wouldn't stop trying to kill me, but after many years, he stopped, all because of my family name, he didn't know who I was until that last day with him. The emperors took him away. The last time I saw him, it was on that battlefield. I couldn't kill him....nor did I want to. He was gone....every ounce of him that I liked...gone...he was forever changed by the emperors. They killed him. You and those of the twilight think I don't have a care for them, that all I see are monsters..." more tears fall, her voice shaky
"I don't....I see him in almost every twilight being there is, makes me think of the damage I did long ago...." she slowely shakes her head
"...sealing the twilight people to their doom, ruining many lives, I was a different person when I did that....before him"

She then looked at her arm, it was almost completely covered in black.
"heh...reminds me of the old sither poison..."

She then takes out a simple black vial and swollows the contents, the black liquid emptying into her mouth. The black lines started to disappear from her body, but she still felt great pain in her entire body, and yet she forced herself to continue standing.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:30 am
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hebidayu smiles not surprised in the least and creates another dragon.The light and sound would be to much for anyone but Hebi to see thru. He smiled as he combined his attack. He spoke to Kalena telepathically as he threw his attack and vanished.

So even after all these years you remembered to keep the antidote I gave you. Perhaps I should put more faith in you. Don't forget bout me Kalena-chan Hahahah  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:00 am
                                          User Image
                                          _________Dragon Slayer 『Grey 』
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On the island]

╾Quotes╼

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Ethan Kirito Soul

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Image Copyright:{READ}
This Edited Image is property of Vice BlackHeart of Gaiaonline AKA TheMasterofPie123 on Photobucket,Edit's and use of any kind without my authorization will be reported regardless of what site,what means of use no matter how small it is or what position you are in,Those who fail to read this and fail to ask for my authorization will be reported,What's more if the User has gain my authorization to use said image they must have this copyright posted with it and they must send me the link to what site they will be posting said image as they must only use the image for that attended use any additional use without my authorization will result in the User being reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Grey stopped moving once the duo made their joint attack at him though he didn't fret over it as he simply closed his eyes so he wouldn't be blinded temporarily by Hebidayu light attack though as for the sound wave he was unaffected by it as the grey colored aura which was actually his KI[Killing Intent] which protected him from that as this caused both Renton's and DK's sword to stop still stopping the attack though he opened his eyes and noticed the aura projectile which was sent at him still containing its potency as he waited for the right moment to slash the projectile and sliced the wave in two spiting it away from him as it tore up the ground on each side of him, Once he done this he glanced at DK as he tossed his sword up in the air as he raised his hand out towards her "You should have stayed down...:傷跡死,Scar Dead:"He said as this would cause all of DK's wounds that were inflected by the blade...Both mental and physical all at once as theoretically the shock mental wise would be to great for her and she would be sent unconscious.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:43 pm
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

"I promise I won't forget, Hebidayu" she said smiling softly, she clenched her key pendant and it flashed for a second, as if it were accepting a new memory for all her lifetimes to know.

DK felt her wounds aching again, she only got angrier and angrier the more pain she felt.
She began to laugh maniacally.

"I had been living in a living hell for the past years, you think this puny attack of yours will affect me in the least!"

Her sword then changed into a scythe, she then jumped up impossibly high to meet Grey and she immediately slashed at him. She moved faster than lightning in this attack, blood falling from her stomach, the blood turned darker, almost black, at this moment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:06 pm

R E N T O N

User Image

Renton watched as both attacks were casted aside. He sighed. "..This guy doesn't cut us any slack. Well, at least we have Hebi out of the way." Renton stood up straight, lowering his weapon. As stubborn as DK was, she kept wailing at him even though blood was swinging out of her. The blood turned darker, to the extent it was black in color. Renton lowered his eyelids, rubbing the back of his head. If he were DK, he'd back off. He paid attention to Kalena, who stood idle. It was odd that Kalena smiled prior to Hebi's departure. The two must of had some kind of connection to each other. It seemed as if this were all a misunderstanding between the Twilight and themselves. He looked at Grey, who was currently owning pretty much all of them without a single scratch. The boy wondered how he would be defeated. Renton stood idle, waiting for an opening.

Vice Blackheart

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Twotonedrebel

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Lol prizes await when all is said and done  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:36 am
Yokai Yakuza
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul

Kalena sighed seeing the spoils of the fight appear. Her eyes now looked empty, she gently sighed and then turned to Grey. She gently shook her head.

"my brother sent you, Grey?" she asked in a tone that meant she wasn't going to be fooling around, she was all business now.

Hebidyu was right after all this time, however, it was unsaid, she had changed, but there were still many people to have believe that she wasn't against them, now not. She was foolish to do what she did in the past.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm
                                          User Image
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On the island]

╾Quotes╼

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Ethan Kirito Soul

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

This Edited Image is property of Vice BlackHeart of Gaiaonline AKA TheMasterofPie123 on Photobucket,Edit's and use of any kind without my authorization will be reported regardless of what site,what means of use no matter how small it is or what position you are in,Those who fail to read this and fail to ask for my authorization will be reported,What's more if the User has gain my authorization to use said image they must have this copyright posted with it and they must send me the link to what site they will be posting said image as they must only use the image for that attended use any additional use without my authorization will result in the User being reported.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Grey saw the attack and gave a soft sigh as he turned his back towards her as he looked at Kalena as Dk's attack came down like a scythe ready to reap the crop however the attack would never land due to the sword he tossed in the air previously which would land in the shoulder of the arm that was holding the weapon as this would cause the attack to be directed to the ground due the inertia and momentum that the blade held and directed to her arm."This is the last chance i'm giving you, Don't try to attack me again and waste it."Grey said as he heard Kalena's question and allowed a slight smirk on his face."No this meeting was merely a coincidence nothing more."He responded before returning to his cold calm look.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 pm
Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan
Ethan Kirito Soul
Vice Blackheart
((welcome back, I hope you are feeling well Blackheart))

Dk was snarling at Grey.
"im not letting you leave!" she said aiming another attack at him.

Kalena sighed and jumped down landing directly on DK's scythe.
"DK, calm down, if you let your anger and aggression take over, then Kumagawa has already won."

She then looked to Grey, the ocean air blowing her hair.

"you do know that I will do everything in my power to stop you, and all of the emperors, Grey. No matter how much grief you all give us, I know this for certain, that Im not backing down, no matter what you do." she said, her voice sounding determined.

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:31 pm

R E N T O N

User Image

Renton lowered his eyeslids, crossing his arms. "Oi, oi. Chill out DK.." Anger and hate wasn't the key to this battle. Kumagawa would indeed have the advantage. He is darkness after all just like Kalena is light. Renton wouldn't be surprised of whether Grey got here by coincidence or on purpose. At the state their in, it's meaningless. Yet, Kalena kept her head high. This influenced Renton to stand by her side. Renton might not be as strong, but he'll do whatever it takes to fight. He held out his hand, his keyblade appearing in the wake of illuminated light.

Vice Blackheart

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

"OI!" A dark keyblade then came spinning from the side and struck Grays weapon to the side knocking it off balance before flying back into the hand of Niko as he stood behind Gray. "You forgot about me." He said.

"We must hurry." the Twilight guardian spoke.

The Ghost of Razgriz

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Vice BlackHeart

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm
                                          User Image
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:The Emperors of the End]______[Location:On the island [Former]]

╾Quotes╼

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Souchi The 2nd

knux_nyan

Ethan Kirito Soul

╾OCC╼
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

What Niko struck was merely an after image which was left by Grey as the real one stood there next to Kalena as he glanced at her listening to her conviction."I see...I hope so...because the real Hell has yet to even begin."He said as it seemed as if he was gazing off in the distance lost in thought as the soothing aura he previously had returned though this did not mean he wasn't ready to counterattack if anyone else tried to attack him again, He then felt Inu's presence soon coming closer which meant he didn't have enough time as he wanted."None of you have to unlock your Keyblades true potential...Seek out a shrine in the graveyard of blades if you ever wish to harm us."He said as he started walking away stepping on the sea and walked on it fluently leaving ripples on each step he took as his cape blew with the wind before his body blurred and he disappeared.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
{EXIT}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:21 pm

R E N T O N

User Image

Niko came out of nowhere and proceeded to attack Grey. To his surprise, it was only a mere rouge depicted to be hit. Renton heard the guardians from up above to hurry. It was meaningless anyhow. Grey made his departure, thus disappearing in a blur. He didn't leave without a trace though. He mentioned something. "Graveyard .. of blades? Shrine? Could he be refering to the Keyblade Graveyard?" Whatever the shrine was, it is supposedly their only lead as to at least be on par with the Emperors.

knux nyan

kalenakeeper

Ethan Kirito Soul

Twotonedrebel

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

"Eclipse is already there in his barrier still tampering with the twilight realm of the worlds. But i never knew there was a shrine there. Maybe he knows of it." Niko said thinking.

The Ghost of Razgriz

kalenakeeper

Yokai Yakuza

Vice BlackHeart

Port Royal

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items