Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:15 am

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Hearing the last bit of what Shiroi had said, Theodin nodded, "Yeah, I wouldn't expect this guy to be much of a threat, especially not with mom, Daichi and Bast-sama right there in front of him." After watching a bit longer, he thought, "Think we still need to be on high alert?" he said, letting himself relax a bit, shaking the excess tension out of his arms and legs, still keeping an eye on the gates, occasionally glancing over at the kage's tower.

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 705 / 705
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi would sit down on the edge of the roof, letting her legs dangle. She would continue to watch out over the gate as well before glancing over to the direction of the Kage's tower. "We won't need to be on high alert, but it won't hurt to watch from a distant just for a while." She would say with a smile as she slowly began to kick her legs.

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 21000

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

The older jounin nodded quickly, "Yeah, You got a point..." he said as he went to the edge of the building and sat down, leaning back against the dome with his feet dangling. Looking back over atthe gates, he commented "Looks like the situation over there's wrapping up...Bast sama's golem sure looks weird when it isn't using transformation to look like her....like a giant mushroom." He glanced back at the kage's tower, then jerked his head back towards the gates when he heard a huge blast. "What the heck was that?!" After a minute though he spotted James standing on the wall yelling orders and joking with workers, then jumping down to stand near Ayame and the kage's golem, "Oh, ok, it's just my dad being crazy and working on the walls with a crew." he chuckled a bit.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi would continue to slowly kicks her legs as she would turn her attention to the light just beyond the gates of the village. She would look back at the gate after Theodin made his comment. Shiroi would laugh at his comment. "I think Mushroom lady can handle everything from here." She would continue to watch the gate as the explosion would go off, but this wouldn't make Shiroi flinch or even. She would be able to feel James chakra in the area of the explosion. "Oji-san is probably over doing with the explosives."

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin laughed a bit at Shiroi's comment about James overdoing it with the explosives, "Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me..I can't blame him either, explosives are fun." He chuckled a bit more. After a minute or so, Theodin replied to the girl's other comment, "Yup. mushroom lady can probably handle everything, especially with my parents and daichi there for back-up... Want to get off this roof? he pushed away from the wall and ledge and was still able to hover in the air.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Nova trotted into the superdome and looked around, then up at Kaori,
"Where to first?" Nova asked. Kaori hummed, "We need to get some traveling supplies for a visitor." Kaori told the massive tiger as she went and bought what she hoped was plenty of provisions, travel safe foods and water, and a cloak to protect this traveler from the harsh weather of Suna. Once she had what she hoped was enough, she looked back at Nova, "Alright, I think this is all we need. I hope it's all we need. Ayame didn't give us a list or anything." She said thoughtfully.

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 am
User Image

_ As Theodin would push away from the wall still hovering Shiroi would jump onto his back, hugging her arms loosely around his neck to keep herself from falling as she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready to get off now." She would say with a smile before yelling. "Giddy-up!" Lightly beginning to giggle.

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:15 am

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin felt the sudden change in weight as Shiroi landed on his back. When she yelled to spur him on like a horse, Theo looked back over his shoulder with and sharp glance, then just chuckled as he drifted back to the ground in front of the Superdome. "Alright, I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to go find out exactly what was going on with that visitor of ours." Theodin let Shiroi down to her feet and strolled away from the superdome, heading for the kage's tower.
(EXIT)

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:48 am
User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori was just about ready to pack up the supplies she'd purchased when she saw a hat, perfect for keeping the sun out of someone's face while traveling here in the desert. She normally wasn't overly sentimental about clothing or such, but she just had to get this, anything to keep their 'visitor' happy and healthy, since the Kage had sent Ayame to tell her to gather things for just that purpose. She paid for the hat and then added it to the supplies she'd gathered, then looked at Nova who was clearly bored and ready to get out of there, "C'mon, we're all paid for, time to search this visitor down and deliver this stuff." She said with a smile. Nova huffed,
"It's about time." She grumbled as she shook out her fur before Kaori climbed on. Kaori laughed slightly, "Impatient." Nova just shook herself again and trotted off, in search of this 'visitor'.

{EXIT}

OOC:

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi would return Theodin's sharp glance with a childish smile. As he would chuckle and make his way to the ground blow, Shiroi would watch in amazement. "Can you teach me how to fly?" She would ask as he would land on ground. Shiroi would jump off of his back as he began to speak. She would nod lightly. "I'll be there in a bit." She would wave to him as he made his way towards the tower. Shiroi would first head towards the academy.

Valbjorn
Happy Birthday, Valbjorn!

Yukiko Masaki

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:25 am
User Image
Kaolin Satetsu | 250 / 250 Chakra | 250 / 250 Stamina

After arriving at the right shop, Kaolin would walk straight up to the counter to inquire about the dummies. A baffled look on his face was next to come right after the person at the counter had explained that there was no need for any delivery of dummies of any sort, since they were "golems" and replaced the dummies themselves. "What?! Then the Kage sent us here for what then?" He asked himself, and then took from a pouch on his belt the small bag containing the ryo for the supposed dummies.

It only contained 500 ryo.

"Well Sir, we do have special training dummies. They're sturdier than the normal crash test ones at the academy and dojo, with that amount you have, I suppose you could buy yourself and a friend one each." the man at the counter said. Kaolin thought about it, the Kage more than anyone else would know that little tidbit of information regarding the dojo and academy, so she obviously sent Kaolin and Kohaku here for something else. Maybe...she was just being nice and buying them a gift? Suna-nin have been known to treat their students well. "Hmm...I'll take it then!" Kaolin handed over the money then spoke without turning around, assuming Kohaku would be right behind him. "Kage-sama's treating us Kohaku! Seems we're lucky today eh?".

Jutsu Used :

Passives :

Personal Attributes :
Naturally buff: Was born with genes that easily let him build up muscle, and all those years of tough exercises in the academy ended up benefiting him way more than other ninja, giving him a very muscular body. Moderate boost to strength.
A friggin' titan : In an attempt to go above and beyond, Kaolin has done all those tough exercises in incredibly heavy samurai armor. Moderate boost to strength.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon (up to rank D cause Genin). These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shunkan no Hagane :

Kiss of Flesh and Steel :
• Reflex bonus: For each stage of this style learned, the practitioner's reflexes are slightly increased. (x1)
----- :
--
Kaze no Zougenotou :
• Upper strength bonus: For each stage of this style learned, the practitioner's arm strength is slightly increased. (x1)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
----- :
--

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:59 am
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kohaku followed slightly behind Kaolin, following the older genin around the superdome until he finally found the right shop. Kohaku frowned in confusion when the shopkeeper explained that the golems replaced the dummies and they were running a fools errand. Kohaku stuck behind Kaolin, letting him do the talking while Kohaku explored the shop a bit. Kaolin called his name out, calling them lucky but making the boy, who was reaching out to touch an item on display, jump. "Y-yeah!" He said, turning and facing Kaolin fast, standing straight.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Desin Slight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 am
Toxic Interior
I'm just gonna finish up everything, 1 tai and 5 buki styles is a lot but it won't take long at all. Then while you teach me some iron sand techs I'll help you with taijutsu training later.

User Image
Kaolin Satetsu | 250 / 250 Chakra | 250 / 250 Stamina

Kohaku didn't really talk that much did he? Or perhaps he was just not used to Kaolin. Either way, Kaolin thought little of it. He picked up the dummies from the counter. They we're each at least as tall as him, and they looked pretty sturdy, and heavy. Carrying them would prove no easy task for a normal ninja, but Kaolin practically grew up in heavy samurai armor so the dummies didn't hinder him as much. He would lift them both on his back and motion for the young Kohaku to follow him. "I'll just drop yours off at the academy then I'm gonna head to the dojo. I really gotta finish my taijutsu and bukijutsu training for today. I'll see you later though, wait for me. You could teach me some tricks with your iron sand!" Kaolin still maintained his cheeriness, it wasn't just to seem less scary to little children anymore but it was a result of getting a free training dummy from the Kage. What a lucky day!

(Exit to Academy)

Purchase!

Mokujin, Personal Trainer (x2)
< 250 Ryo >
A modified Mokujin puppet. By feeding it [50] chakra, one can use this automaton to help with their physical training. ( Learning Taijutsu and Bukijutsu takes one less post. )

Jutsu Used :

Passives :

Personal Attributes :
Naturally buff: Was born with genes that easily let him build up muscle, and all those years of tough exercises in the academy ended up benefiting him way more than other ninja, giving him a very muscular body. Moderate boost to strength.
A friggin' titan : In an attempt to go above and beyond, Kaolin has done all those tough exercises in incredibly heavy samurai armor. Moderate boost to strength.
Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon (up to rank D cause Genin). These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.

Shunkan no Hagane :

Kiss of Flesh and Steel :
• Reflex bonus: For each stage of this style learned, the practitioner's reflexes are slightly increased. (x1)
----- :
--
Kaze no Zougenotou :
• Upper strength bonus: For each stage of this style learned, the practitioner's arm strength is slightly increased. (x1)

----- :
--

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 pm
Keir would sprint through the Suna shopping area, dashing through rubble and stopping at Sanshi's shop, dropping a bag of coins on the table, Keir would then snatch up a stock of explosive notes, Sanshi's special order, and rush to the gates with all the speed his massive body could muster.

Shaped High Explosive note X15 -5250 Ryo deducted  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games