Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Closed) Shadows over Fieran

Back to Guilds

The human kingdom of Naarvūl has found itself in a seemingly perpetual war with it's inhuman neighbors. 

Tags: Role Playing, Fantasy, Adventure, Conflict, Medieval 

Reply Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs
The Mafia RP ((O/A)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex stiffened as Nia touched her back. The woman had touched a sore spot, and her eyes widened with pain as she fought shying away from the woman's touch.

"I do not know what you are talking about..." she whispered. "My mother and father said that something happened today, and brother came home all bloody... But I do not know who you are talking about..." She relaxed a little as she felt the woman move away, and then shivered, knowing that she had just come very close to being caught. But she knew that she was good at slipping into the role, and therefore was able to get by without much more than the stiffness when the woman had touched her. Thinking about it, Alex knew that she could pass it off as something if she was asked about it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:02 pm
Mamoru Chiba
User Image

Mamoru glared at Nia and Yuki now, wondering why Yuki oviously chose that wild woman over him. Or wondering why he should let her. He scowled and kept from growling low in his throat. Yuki was his, promised by her parents to pay off some debt that they had incured. He chuckled a little, remembering when he had saved the girl from certain death years earlier by paying for a surgery that her parents could not afford. In return, she was promised to him in marriage to pay him back for the kindness. Yuki was rightfully his, and would remain so, and he would have her for his own.

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

SEE ME CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR
IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LONGING FOR ?

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine openly glared at mamoru, seeing as he also did the same and crossed her leg's, looking at everyone and even two people she didnt reconize. Who the hell are they? And she stared pointedly at the two who were in her house, flicking a finger in their direction. One was helping karga with his wound while the other... Just stood there with a scowl. She didnt wait for an answer though, but got straight down to business. Whatever, if their with us or not.. They might be gone by the time this is done. And she sneered toward's them, not trusting any new people in her gang, only the one's closest to her. And then the one who was new spoke to her, making a smile spread on her face. Im the leader haine. You should at least know that much.

And then she waved a hand to her, saying to shut the hell up before you get your a** beaten and got down to business, leaning forward and letting her elbow's rest on her knees. Right. So we thought we should kill the granddaughter in order to get to the don, but from learning about him more I highly doubt he would care that much about her in order to try and save her himself. She took a breath and rubbed her forehead, a headache already comming on for what she was going to do about all this. So instead we'll use her as bait. Go to where the don is and have one of us play a friend who found her in a hideout that looked abandoned. Our guys will hide and take out the gaurd's, making him defenseless, even if we get found out. And i'll give him the finishing blow. This is my battle. And she stared at all of them, daring them with her eyes to say anything different.

Haine was the one who was going to get her revenge for her father, one way or another. If you dont want to help it's fine. But know this.. If your out you'll live the life of a coward. And she sat back once more, crossing her arm's and sending them an icy chill of a glare, sparing a quick glance to amiee before she whipped her head back to them and sighed. Right, any suggestion's then? Anything better you all can come up with?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

Bloody Mary
Quite contrary . . .

Mary nodded to alex at the mention of the name and that milano would be the backup, stepping into line with everyone else and then heading inside, letting alex care for the person that had a wound on him. She didnt care, just moved right by and stopped near haine and amiee, making sure if something happened she could easily take her out and snatch amiee and get out of there. And then haine asked who they were and mary looked over and crossed her arm's, giving her a light glare. Im hana. A new member.. I was brought along with alex because her brother saw potential. And she gave a slight bow, something she read about to show respect.. Even if she didnt have any.

And she mearly stood there as they talked about killing her boss, her anger rising a small bit at the mention of it. But something confused her a bit. Why was this haine's battle? Some problem's she had when she was younger to make her hate the don? Please, she had a worse time with him, but still would put her life on the line to save him. Her mother was wrong, and he was right. That's why she was killed, end of story. I sound's like a good idea.. Mary murmered, this way if they sticked to the plan she could phone the don and everyone else about it and make sure that they were ready for these yakuza scum.

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Alexandria Rose Collins

Alex looked at Haine, starting to answer, but then catching her hand signal. So instead, Alex just looked at the man she had helped and shrugged, then folded her arms across her chest and listened intently. She didn't react at all to what was being said, but then put in her own voice.

"I think that it is a good plan Haine-san... I will join you in it," she said softly, her eyes flickering to Aimee for a second, too subtle to see.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 pm
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee just sat and listened, her legs crossed underneath her as she just looked about the group, her eyes showing no sign of the fear and sadness she was feeling. On the outside she could almost pass as Haine's double, emotion wise at least, but on the inside she was crying and screaming at how unfair this was. She was going to be forced to choose between her love for Haine and her love for her grandfather. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but she knew that she would need to figure that out soon. After, of course, she talked to the woman named Alex that seemed somehow familiar to her. It was like something was trying to tell her that she knew this person, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She would ask Haine if she could speak with Alex alone tomorrow, after they had their time together, time she was secretly looking forward to.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia's become the soft glow they once were before the man attacked Yuki. She whispers into Yuki's ear, "Don't worry he shouldn't be dumb enough to attack anyone inside this house." Nia smiles at Yuki. She Listens to Haine's speech. Once Haine finishes Nia stands up and walks over to her. She whispers into Haine's ear. "We need to talk and I would like it if we did it in my old room." She smiles at her. "And bring Aimee with you"

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki looks up to Nia and gives her a small smile before focusing once more on the ground in front of her. She didn't want to chance catching Mamoru's eyes so she didn't look around at the others. She only slightly listened to what was being said flinching slightly at the thought of the woman next to Haine getting killed or having to watch her grandfather getting killed but she said nothing. When Nia gets up Yuki looks to Nia with a worried face as Nia walks over to Haine and speaks to her. Yuki stays seated even though she wants to be close to Nia, she doesn't want to upset Nia or Haine but walking over and hearing what they talked about.

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Bitter Ambrosia
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Mamoru Chiba
User Image

Mamoru obviously did not like the idea at all. He stood, his chair falling back against the floor with a clatter. He glared at Haine and Aimee, all in the same look.

"I say kill her and the old man. She stands to inherit the Italian Mafia if he dies!" he said. He smirked coldly. "As his lawyer, I know his will. He doesn't know a thing! I can pass myself off as a bystander pretty well. The old man doesn't suspect." Chuckling, Mamoru continued. "If he dies, then she inherits the whole damn organization. Where would we be then? Back at the god damned beginning Haine. I say they both die, and then the entire organization falls. Either that, or I'm out."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 am
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Haine didnt care if the new people liked her plan or not, but after hearing what mamoru she tsked and rubbed her head, a look of pure fustration plain on her features. If it was like that, then what the hell was she supposed to do? s**t.. Haine thought, standing up and slamming her hand on the table, her eye's ablaze. If that's true were going to have a small chat with him then. If your out mamoru whatever. I do not care what you do. And she returned to her cool and passive face, not giving anything more away.

She wanted this to hurry up and get over with, then she'd be able to relax and enjoy her alone time with amiee.. Hm? Haine caught the glance's that one of the new girl's was sending amiee, but ignored it till now. It made haine angry at the fact she was even looking at her, but if she attacked her now people would think something was most defenitly up between the two. so she let it slide for now.

Then nia came over and murmered something into her ear, making haine give a slight nod and glance at amiee before turning to everyone, a cold stare aimed at them all. I need to talk with nia, amiee your comming to. And she gripped amiee's arm, pulling her up from her seat before she sent them another look. Try to argue about it or anything i'll personally shove a long sword where the sun doesnt shine. And haine headed off toward's nia's old room, making sure that no one besides nia was following after.

User Image

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:55 am
Vivere, Ride, Amore! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Live, Laugh, Love!
Attraverso una folta e sottile, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Through thick and thin,
Famiglia sarà stick insieme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Family will stick together.

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee looks slowly to the male that spoke about killing her and her grandfather. After hearing his words she was shocked but gave no sign of it. When Haine spoke once more she looked to her and listened. But as Haine grabbed her arm she acted her part, acting how she had when Haine had first gotten a hold of her. But she didn't react until they were already walking down the hall so that Haine wouldn't have to react too harshly. She Aimee reacted she tugged at her arm and spoke in a cool, dead, even tone. "Release me, I can walk by myself. I might be your captive, but I will not be treated like a dog on a leash." Aime gave Haine a very small wink and smile but then quickly put her 'mask' back on before anyone that was following them could see what she had done.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 am
執行シャル常にあなたがして下さい。
The enforcer Shall Always Find You.

Nia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nia leads them into her room and shuts the door. She locks it with a click. She turns towards the two. "Now you two can drop the cold acts." She chuckles lightly to herself. "Having known Haine ever since she was born. I can tell that there is something between you two that you are trying to hide." Nia lifts Aimee's head and peers into her eyes. "Your eyes are that of a pure heart. Those kinds of eyes can never show lies." She lets Aimee's chin go and sits on a very strange looking chair.

So Don't make The Boss Mad.
だからボスマッドをしないでください。

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am
名誉あなたの家族! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Honor thy family!
愛あなたの弟! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love your brother!
楽しみを最大限にあなたの人生! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~ Enjoy your life to the fullest!

User ImageUser Image
Yuki Reika Uizka

Yuki whimpers slightly as she watches Nia leave the room with Haine and Aimee. She glances at Mamoru but quickly looks away, not wanting to draw his attention to her. She scoots close to her brother, wanting and needing him close to her, making her feel at least someone safe in this new home with Mamoru there with them. Once she is closer to her brother she lowers her eyes to her lap, focusing on her hands as she silently wishes for Nia to return quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am

User ImageUser Image
Aimee

Aimee get nervous when the door is locked behind them but tries to hide her growing nervousness and fear. That fails when the one named Nia says she knows that her and Haine were trying to hide something. She doesn't respond though and is still trying to hide her emotions when Nia lifts Aimee's head to look into her eyes. The only thing Aimee can think of to say she say in a calm tone even though all she wants to do is hide behind Haine. "I might have a pure heart and my eyes might not be able to show lies but they are able to hide the truth when need be. I would have never gotten through my schooling if I couldn't hide the truth."

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Captain

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250

Its Contagious

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image

H U R T M E

F-Frozen shut
Ice princess

Haine otomiya

Once the door was closed haine made sure that she was right next to amiee, a cool look of slight humor slipping out. And when nia spoke she let out a long sigh and looked to her, a small smile in place. You really are a pain you know that? And patted her arm, the coldness gone from her feature's, replaced with a sisterly warmth. When her father died nia was the first to stand up with her and for that, the two were like sister's, but far closer then them.

So, is that the only reason you called us in here? Haine said, her eye's on nia before she glanced behind her shoulder to amiee, who was hiding from nia because she knew of the two of them. It's fine amiee, nia's a long time friend. She wouldn't tell them anything. And she gave her a wink and a loving smile, trying to lighten her up a bit. Seeing her act made her heart hurt, but it had to be done in order for the two to have a happy time together, which trust me.. Will be more then mearly happy..

User Image

Thread Graveyard ||| ~ Large Group RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces