Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

What value do you place on Courage?:
Peering over his sunglasses at the one asking the questions "You have to ask the tricky questions dont you..." Sighs paying more attention to answering properly. "Courage is important, its the part of us that takes that leap into the unknown. People don't try new things when they play it safe. But you can't have courage without fear, its only in facing your fears and doing whats right anyway that you find courage." Giving a laid back smile, relaxing an waiting for the next question.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?:
Taking a little while to think about this, weighing up the different options. "Intelligence, because you cannot have courage without acknowledging and overcoming your fears. If you do not comprehend the danger you have nothing to face and overcome.... Yeah." Nodding that sounding pretty right to him. "Thats what I think anyway."

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: Giving a relaxed smile. "The future is the biggest unknown there is, whatever season it brings. But I am new here, I don't know anyone. So maybe I'll have the courage to make some new friends in the up and coming long summer days." Happy with that answer, going back to relaxing in the sunshine.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Sweenys_Revenge
Participating Soquili:
Sweetpea
Link to Teepee:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690413

Quite a lot considering the versitility of both the word and the quality.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?:
Intellegence, without a doubt. For without intellegence, how will one know when is the appropraite time to exert the proper amouth of courage?

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?:
Why simple. That is when my mother is most hyperactive, and it take courage to go after her sometimes. sweatdrop  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huni Pi
Participating Soquili: Kredoe
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11777453

What value do you place on Courage?: "A fair amount 'cuz if y'don't have the guts, y'don't do anything."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Intelligence 'cuz courage without smarts is just being dumb. I mean, how'd y'know y'were being brave if y'didn't know y'were supposed to be scared?"

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: "I dunno. It not like y'can cool off when y'brave. I think it'll make y'even hotter."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:37 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kirowyn Love
Participating Soquili: Crisanto
Link to Teepee: Here

Courage is one of the many qualities any decent gentleman has. It is absolutely necessary.

Intelligence works best with luck, in my opinion. When someone is being courageous, everyone looks to them in awe, wishing that they could be the same. But there are some instances where the better option is to turn your back - that's where intelligence comes in. Knowing the difference of when to stay and fight, and when to leave. Both actions are courageous, if you do them for the right reasons.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?:

The courage to accept changes, take on new challenges, and explore the world will help me.  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:39 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Casonova
Link to Teepee: x

"Courage is important! Without it I wouldn't be able to flirt with girls for fear of rejection of course~!" He said with an 'what an obvious answer' kind of tone.
"Was I asked this before...? I think it was about strength, and that time I said courage... so I guess I'll say strength. Or was it Aeolus? Ew, I'd hate for my mind to be in sync with his if he had answered the question saying courage and not me..."
"Quote first answer.~ ;3"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:55 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: Teepee

-ponders-
"A bit?"
"I mean, you often need courage to do many things."
"Talk to someone you don't know, or exploring a new place. Ya'know?"
-smiles and nods-

"Well, Strength."
-chuckles softly-
"They sort of go hand in hand,
why have Strength if you don't have the Courage to use it?"
-flicks tail idly-

"Courage will help... uhm."
-tosses bangs out of eyes-
"I guess since the weather's going to get hot it's going to be nice for exploring.."
-pauses in thought-
"..Your going to want to go to different places? And courage will help you?"

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Connor
Pic
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13099717

What value do you place on Courage?: Courage is as important as any other trait; Courage is as useless as any other trait.
Traits, virtues, sins- all are part of a whole. They are simply one aspect of that which makes up the entirety of one's persona. Courage does not make or break a character- it simply aids them. It is one thing. One aspect. One piece of a puzzle, one grain of sand on a beach.
It is no more important than intelligence, or stamina, or luck, or anything else- until the moment the need for Courage arises.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Courage requires intelligence to recognize when courage has become naught more than blind stupidity, strength to follow courageous acts through, speed to act before it is too late, and luck to get away with those "courageous" deeds. However, of them all, it is Intelligence that is paired best with Courage- after all, one can not call a stubborn stallion who refuses to back down when a Skinwalker approaches... "courageous."

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: Courage will help me to tell Her how I feel.
Ah, she is like the wind, the air, the sun, the sky- she is beauty, untouchable, irreplaceable, irrevocable, insidiously ethereal in all her distant charm.
... and yet I still cannot say those three words... for what if I, like her first glance at me, am nothing more than a passing... phase?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Apotropaics
Participating Soquili: Kazan
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14465273

What value do you place on Courage?: Courage is of moderate importance. Far more important are honor, dignity, and intelligence.
Courage is important mostly for those who deal daily with emotionally up heaving situations, or make a living through some feat of courage.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Courage and why?: Courage and Intelligence work best together: Courage to act when needed, Intelligence to tell when no action is needed at all.

How do you think courage will help you as the season turns from spring into summer?: Courage will help me to assist Sadiki in her many trials. If ever there was a more courageous mare- ah, it would be her! Three children, three young lives in our care- We will both need courage abound to face their woes, their faults, their changing souls as they grow and we can no longer shield them from the world... ah, courage. Of moderate importance, yet you affect us all.

Apotropaics

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581

Courage is not only something that helps you to overcome fear, but also something that helps you to accept it. Without the prescence of courage, it can be hard to face the problems of life; but with courage, you can accept that the problems are there, and simply choose to right them, in some way or form. With courage, you can find hope; and with that hope, you can move steadily through your life.

I say that strength is most important with courage. Not only physical strength, and the trust of one's abilities, but also the inner strength that it takes to call upon courage. Without this, you can not overcome even the simplest of fears.

I think that this courage will help me to separate myself from those that are familiar to me, and seek out new places, new faces. It's about time I found my true place in this world, since my old world is now gone. With even the simplest of courage, I will be able to find my way.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm
BONUS STATS FOR MAY ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for June will be up soon.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:06 pm
Bonus Questions for June are Now Open!

Bonus stats for Mayl have been added!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:31 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Trevor

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Stamina, for without it, how else would I keep pushing on to help friends in need, or raise my children. It's what keeps me going

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Intelligence & Courage
You can have the courage to face your greatest of fears, but without Intelligence you wouldn't be able to make the wise decisions while doing so. So together you can make those wise decisions while faceing your fears and have everything turn out right with no concequences.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Stamina will help me keep up with my children, letting them know i'm always there for them. When they need me i'll come running. It helps me keep pace with the younger soquili's knowing I myself will never grow old.  

Kiara Lime

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581

What stat do you think is most important and why?:
Stamina, of course! It's the energy that keeps me lively and ready to face every new day with anticipation. Without the willingness to persevere and push myself, I won't get anywhere in life!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Stamina and Strength. It's important that I have strength so that I can work and carry on in my daily chores, and it's important that I have stamina so that I can push myself to work harder and longer. Without stamina, strength is useless. Stamina is the glue that holds strength together! 8D

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?:
Stamina will give me the energy I need to explore the imaginative worlds of these young ones, and keep up with their own energy! And perhaps when my mate and I are ready, stamina will give me the strength I need to bear foals of my own.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Hakumei

What stat do you think is most important and why?: *flicks and ear in thought* Humm.. thats a hard one, but I think... Strength? Not only phisical.. heaven knows I am far from strong in that regard, but mental strength is important also. To face the difficult descisions in life, to be there for your loved ones even when you yourself don't feel up to it.. It can be hard.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Which works best with Strength? I supose courage. If you have mental fortitude and the courage to use it, and to take anything life throws your way, there isn't too much that will be able to defeat you.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Oh lordy! *laughs* Strength just to keep up with the little ones!! They seem to have boundless energy. *smiles fondly* Though on a personal note, it can be tough seeing so many new foals when you yourself has been wanting a family for some time. But I know we will be blessed one day. My mate is my physical strength, he is my rock and I wont ever stray.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Tulgey Cat

What stat do you think is most important and why?: Mmn, Such a curious question, since all are important. It depends on the situation and my mood. However, I believe now it's.... Intelligence. It lets you take advantage of everything else much easier.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which two do you think work best together?: Hmn... Intelligence and.. Luck. With a good combination of both, you can overcome lacking in the rest of it.

As the spring turns to summer and more foals start popping up, how will your chosen stat help you in your dealings with them?: Keeps me smart enough to keep my distance and keep them out of my territory, for their own health and well being.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games