Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm
Teeshann
User Image

had to show off my babies

You have a beautiful family, Teesh!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Argh! You would'nt believe how hard it is to create & edit a thread with an android cellphone!!! stressed

On the up side it forces me to learn a cellphone's capablities.

A couple more edits and the Humble's Rejected Olympics Thread should be ready for. Tomorrow. If anyone would like to offer suggestions for activities feel free to PM me. 3nodding

I have half an idea because I know that it's hard to kind of do anything with an Android... stressed

Especially when you might've been like me...congested and sleep deprived...let alone really getting to know my Android for the first time! Lol! rofl  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm
Sammirah
Teeshann
User Image

had to show off my babies

Aww...don't ya just wanna smother that baby with kisses? I would!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

Ouch! Getting slashed by bunch of nettles creates a rather annoying sting around your arms. sweatdrop I've been trying to tackle all the weeds I have in my garden and there's nettles everywhere! emotion_donotwant

@humble: I've wanted to pull out my hair with my android phone few times now as well. I got a work cellphone and it has taken me a while to get used with it. My own phone is an old Nokia since I really haven't seen any reason for me to get a smartphone. Still can't see any reason why I would buy a phone like this with my own money. xd

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Ouch! Getting slashed by bunch of nettles creates a rather annoying sting around your arms. sweatdrop I've been trying to tackle all the weeds I have in my garden and there's nettles everywhere! emotion_donotwant

@humble: I've wanted to pull out my hair with my android phone few times now as well. I got a work cellphone and it has taken me a while to get used with it. My own phone is an old Nokia since I really haven't seen any reason for me to get a smartphone. Still can't see any reason why I would buy a phone like this with my own money. xd

gaia_angelright

I had a job once picking sunflowers almost half the size of my head...and yay...it was pollen season! So I sort of commiserate with you...ugh.

I'm slowly learning the way of the pull-out keyboard...wow some people make it look SOO easy to text a mile a second! Well lately...I'm having the fun experience of...how do I explain this...well when I try to enter text into a field...the window decides it wants to move this way and that, so it makes it hard to keep track of what I'm typing...FUN! I got suckered into buying my phone...that tends to happen...I fall pray to salesperson's suggestions. Oh wow...I use to have a Nokia...and yeah...I have to agree with you...those are some really sturdy phones! If I didn't lose the stupid a/c adapter for it...I wouldn't have recycled it...ugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm
So...new EI out today...All-Star Cheer! They will help anyone out by cheering! Getting mugged and stabbed? They won't call the cops...OOH NO! They'll cheer for you till you...um...die? rofl  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
So...new EI out today...All-Star Cheer! They will help anyone out by cheering! Getting mugged and stabbed? They won't call the cops...OOH NO! They'll cheer for you till you...um...die? rofl

Interesting places your mind goes. Yes indeed. But yeah.... the All-Star Cheer seems weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 pm
Camwen
humble_gypsy_traveller

Interesting places your mind goes. Yes indeed. But yeah.... the All-Star Cheer seems weird.

What can I say? I'm cynicism's poster child. xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:36 pm
*blinks loudly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:56 pm
[quote="humble_gypsy_traveller
Aww...don't ya just wanna smother that baby with kisses? I would!

LOL. ya her big sister does. every time she walks by she has to kiss the baby on her head. have to admit i give her lots of kisses too. she's starting to smile at us. it's just great. finally letting me get some sleep.  

Teeshann

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:28 pm
Exxos
*blinks loudly*
So THAT's what that racket was! cat_stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am
Officer Hot-Pants
Exxos
*blinks loudly*

I could not think of anything to say that was not depressing or rage-inducing.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 am
Exxos
Officer Hot-Pants
Exxos
*blinks loudly*

I could not think of anything to say that was not depressing or rage-inducing.
Depressing and rage-inducing works for me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Wohoo, I'm back online again! The first hot days of the summer this year ended in massive thunderstorms in here and I had to take off my computer from the wall for most of the weekend. The storms were just crazy. Lightnings flashed as if some one had turned on a strobe light outside and the rumbling made our glasses tinkle in the cupboards. No need to say that our cats were just freaked out but luckily the storm didn't break anything.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm
Hay guys!

Sorry I've been majorly with the not posting... just busy with life. Busy in a good way, though! Working lots, making art, having holidays, making plans. Still trying to show my face in a few threads. 3nodding  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games